Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4045 4046 4047 4048 4049 4050 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:34 am
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer

Now that I have my grail, the devil tail, my next pseudo goal is to collect the dragons. I have a good half-dozen, some of them rather expensive. Of course, with the rampant repaints, collecting them all is not something feasable . . . but still, something to shoot for.

I still kinda floored you got it for me, though. eek

*playful giggle at Scarlett*

If my mule sells her items, I'll be able to buy twenty of them. I'll get you the most expensive one so you don't have to work to hard. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 7:59 pm
I used to be questing for the Horns of the Demon, but the ice recolor of them on my avi currently work as quite the substitute and were very cheap.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:06 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
If my mule sells her items, I'll be able to buy twenty of them. I'll get you the most expensive one so you don't have to work to hard. <3

Chaos!!! stressed You don't have to do that! redface I don't want you to put yourself out for my account . . . *shy shuffling* Don't get me wrong, I'm a greedy asshat, but I don't want to leech too hard off of friends.

Yoder: Yay cheapness!!! I still feel bad I offered a Horns of the demon to you, and then found out my spare went guhbye. Now that they are 35 billion, I have no chance of getting them. sweatdrop

I kinda went on a RP bender in the Bleach RP I'm in now. My character stepped in some political bad juju, and just wrote like 9 paragraphs of RP- and it was fun!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:25 pm
It's no problem, and I had already forgotten about it.

I have also been enjoying some RPing, though it's tabletopping by PM, to be exact.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:38 pm
I'm building rp's.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:19 pm
Yoder
I have also been enjoying some RPing, though it's tabletopping by PM, to be exact.

Chaos Reclaimer
I'm building rp's.

You both have my attention. *gendo pose*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:07 pm
I found the button to change my avi's gender. I am curious what a female Chaos would look like..

Also, I am going to start doing avi art again because of some helpful hints from a friend.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 7:50 pm
Ohhhhhh-, doing arts again, Chaos? emotion_dowant

I have this account, and a mule of both genders. I'm lucky enough to know what I'd do in either case.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 8:51 pm
I have 4 mules, though I haven't used them in forever. I think I only used them to do things like make every decision in events differently or get duplicate item sets on holidays. All my accounts are male, though.

@Chaos: Have fun getting back into avi art!

@Magni: Since I graduated from college and my DM is still attending, we have to play long distance. It's working pretty well, since we've done this during Christmas and summer vacations in previous years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 11:12 am
Alexander Magnus
Ohhhhhh-, doing arts again, Chaos? emotion_dowant

I have this account, and a mule of both genders. I'm lucky enough to know what I'd do in either case.

Yep. As soon as I'm done being lazy. I've gotten better. And I can cell-shade now..so, it should be good.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 9:51 pm
Yoder
Since I graduated from college and my DM is still attending, we have to play long distance. It's working pretty well, since we've done this during Christmas and summer vacations in previous years.

An interesting idea . . . though my paranoia would always make me wonder if dice rolls were honest. sweatdrop

Any idea what kind of arts you want to focus on, Chaos?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:00 pm
It's just my DM and me playing. We're also best friends, so we trust each other. We play more for fun that for mechanical balance, so sometimes we'll deny the roll and go w/ what we'd prefer to see happen.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:43 pm
Alexander Magnus
Yoder
Since I graduated from college and my DM is still attending, we have to play long distance. It's working pretty well, since we've done this during Christmas and summer vacations in previous years.

An interesting idea . . . though my paranoia would always make me wonder if dice rolls were honest. sweatdrop

Any idea what kind of arts you want to focus on, Chaos?

BAM!

User Image

still have to color it though.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:48 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
BAM!

User Image

still have to color it though.

Not bad! better than what I could come up with. sweatdrop

Yoder
It's just my DM and me playing. We're also best friends, so we trust each other. We play more for fun that for mechanical balance, so sometimes we'll deny the roll and go w/ what we'd prefer to see happen.

Ya see, I am too paranoid. I would constantly be questioning . . . sweatdrop  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:02 pm
@Chaos: Not bad.

@Magni: Ah well, different strokes...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4045 4046 4047 4048 4049 4050 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games