Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
FROZEN GUARD (Come here before entering) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:10 pm

The Archangel's legs unfolded and his grasp held fast the hilt of his sword. He raised the seven foot blade into the air with his right hand and held out his left palm, open and pointing towards the sky. Another demonic weapon started to form in the palm. It wrapped around the demonic angel's arm forming a small shield. From the basic form, spike popped out of the of the sides. Then from the shield, a scream that chilled the bone came forth, and a demonic face formed in the middle of the guard that appeared to be screaming. Even the sword that the angel held started to take a different form. The demon walked around staring at Xantos as the transformation occured. "Are you ready, Xantos Hyuuga?"

Swords new form:
User Image
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:18 pm

Rahenno
Rahenno jumped on top of the gates as the beast collapsed. He sent pockets of air blast at the boulders by waving his hand. He was able to keep the boulders out. He could now focus on the Archangel. He fell on his forearm and started to snarl. He remember the pain this transformation did to him. He also remembered his limit of control. As far as Rahenno could tell, he was the only Jinjuuiki who couldn't fully control his demon, But he could control up to 5 tails that much was good. He grow another tail, totaling up to 4. Rahenno felt his arm heat up as the skin peeled away. The same was happening to his whole body. the chakra barrier started to fade as his peeled skin formed a outline of the Kyuubi's image and the fourth tail. He let off a great chakra filled roar and let off pressure. He focused his blank white glowing eyes on the Archangel. He growled and waited.

((your not out of Elements yet!))

From the massive gate, another figure appeared. It's long lanky hands forced it from the darkness that it was bred in, it's ice like skin shimering in the dark glow of the cloud covered sun. One of it's heads gave out a monsterous roar as the other looked at the village and began to drewl ice cold water.

User Image

Oni_Soul

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 1:46 pm

((lol figured.))

Rahenno growled as another beast spawned from the gates. Te four tails jumped from the gates and raised his hand in the air. As he landed he slammed his arm into the ground and had it travel towards the beast. When his hand would get there he would send it up out thhe ground to uppercut the beast.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:02 pm

Kazuma turned around and left walking into the cloud country.

irishshamrock12

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:12 pm

User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
ANBU of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User ImageKazuo steps back and walks back over to his safe position on a rock. "Alright then." He didn't want to fight a powerful being along side another shinobi where his ally could get hit by his own attacks. Normally against an easier foe Kazuo would be able to fight along side an ally using smaller attacks but that wasn't the situation here. These ninja wanted to fight so they can, Kazuo would just be there if they get beaten.
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:48 pm

Yokai sighed as he backed out of the fight, if Xantos was actually able to kill the angel, Yokai would stop him, he had to get his step father back, no matter what.

Dripples

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 4:46 pm

Xantos nodded. "As ready as I'll ever be." he said. He held his chainsaw blade with one hand and held his balisong knife reversed in his other hand. He was also ready to reach into his pockets and use the weapon he had not used ever since he had obtained it. He made handseals as lightning rushed across the blade, coating its already deadly teeth with an electric current. He did a strange, but fast and accurate run at the demon, his blade outstretched towards it with his parrying knife ready to block or counter the shield.

Chainsaw blade (Just so you get the idea what it's like...)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Balisong Knife
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:55 pm

((i guess i just ignore the fight if i'm just going into the village))

-Yun reached the gate first, ahead of Hikari and the others. He sits down next to a tree and waits for the rest of them. He looks at the long, beautiful mountain range and talked to himself.-

"So this is where mom lived..."

Cain the Blade

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Melody appeared and looked for the guy she smiled and ran over to where he was. "Hi..." she stated.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Yun thought he heard something strange, but instead he looked up and saw it.There was hikari flying down at him from the sky."HEY YUN!!Double mizu no yaiba!"She used the two water daggers that formed to grab a tree branch and swing up into the tree.She sat and looked down at Yun."Helloo."

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:05 pm

"Hey Hikari and....I never got your name?"
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:05 pm

Melody started to laught but straightened her face. She stood up straight and tried to act her rank.

xDPGx joe xmobx

Momo _Luv_Hinamori

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:08 pm

"Well i wanna start at a place with lotsa high ranks so I can learn some new tricks.And i might stay a little bit longer if i need training."She smiled.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:11 pm

"My name is melody...and your yun right?"

xDPGx joe xmobx

Cain the Blade

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:13 pm

-Yun laughed as he pulled out his bingo book and looked her up.-

"Melody? And your a Jounin. Alright, and yes, I am Yun Sung. Well, lets head into the village, I guess we'll stop by the raikage's office first."
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 473 474 475 476 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games