Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:45 pm
bixyll summoned his sword and swang it around " finally i can stretch out my arms" bixyll ran to where he heard the sounds he eeded up at the alley where he started to hack away at the heartless  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 8:47 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll summoned his sword and swang it around " finally i can stretch out my arms" bixyll ran to where he heard the sounds he eeded up at the alley where he started to hack away at the heartless
berry followed him  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 10:50 am
Alita-520
Alita-520
*looks around and walks* ugh....*bumbs into the heartless*

*screams loudly and soon is knocked*

Wakes up in a lab. "ugh...where?" "Where are you??" A mysterious vioce answers. "Why, you are in my laboratory, Alita WInHeart." Eyes still were blurry. But I remember the lab before when I first was knocked out. "What did you do to me??"
"Why I simply made some modifications to your...umm..body." I felt My eye's widen.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:46 am
bixyll finshed hacking away at the heartless then he took of the bandanna his hair turned goldish and he held up his hand light burt out of it and it lit up the alleyway he noticed noone was there "....."  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 11:47 am
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll finshed hacking away at the heartless then he took of the bandanna his hair turned goldish and he held up his hand light burt out of it and it lit up the alleyway he noticed noone was there "....."
"thats weird"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 12:34 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520

Wakes up in a lab. "ugh...where?" "Where are you??" A mysterious vioce answers. "Why, you are in my laboratory, Alita WInHeart." Eyes still were blurry. But I remember the lab before when I first was knocked out. "What did you do to me??"
"Why I simply made some modifications to your...umm..body." I felt My eye's widen.

"I am, Proffessor Idok."

Meh: Idok. Whatr exactly did you do to me? *noticing i was tied down to the table*

Idok untied me and I was able to sit up. "You are now, half cyborg." "Cyborg?" "yes, half human, half machine." He set a white long short sleeve t shirt on the cot next to me, to put on. I had just realized I was bare in my nikks. I blushed andp rocedded to put on the long T. Then I followed him.  

MizNaughty520

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:40 pm
Recca walks out of the hotel and notices Bixyll and Berry fighting heartless. "they can handle it."

Recca walks up to Xia, "so are you a new student or something?" Recca notices that Xia is very beautiful. "no, i'm already spoken for" recca said to himself thinking of his girlfriend.

((sorry i was gon so long, relatives were over like the whole week for thanksgiving, and well this is the first time i've been able to get on now that they're gone.))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:42 pm
MrAsianK
Recca walks out of the hotel and notices Bixyll and Berry fighting heartless. "they can handle it."

Recca walks up to Xia, "so are you a new student or something?" Recca notices that Xia is very beautiful. "no, i'm already spoken for" recca said to himself thinking of his girlfriend.

((sorry i was gon so long, relatives were over like the whole week for thanksgiving, and well this is the first time i've been able to get on now that they're gone.))
((HI))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:17 pm
((I was gone too at my dad's and couldn't get online.. ^^; But I'm back now!! ^-^))

Xia blinked, watching Berry and Bixyll go off to fight some heartless then turned to see someone else talking to her. "Oh, hello. Yep, new student here. So exactly what do we do around her?"she asked, grinning slightly as she put her arms behind her back.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 9:34 pm
Sphinx-chan
((I was gone too at my dad's and couldn't get online.. ^^; But I'm back now!! ^-^))

Xia blinked, watching Berry and Bixyll go off to fight some heartless then turned to see someone else talking to her. "Oh, hello. Yep, new student here. So exactly what do we do around her?"she asked, grinning slightly as she put her arms behind her back.
((HI))  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 12:28 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520

"I am, Proffessor Idok."

Meh: Idok. Whatr exactly did you do to me? *noticing i was tied down to the table*

Idok untied me and I was able to sit up. "You are now, half cyborg." "Cyborg?" "yes, half human, half machine." He set a white long short sleeve t shirt on the cot next to me, to put on. I had just realized I was bare in my nikks. I blushed andp rocedded to put on the long T. Then I followed him.

Idok went to a computer. "this is what your body underneath your skin looks like" ((I'll get the pic of it soon please wait))  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 3:11 pm
Sphinx-chan

"well the school is like a boarding house, and we're basically waiting the second class, well i missed the first. but events keep happening in the school that destroy school property so we get held up 'n' stuff.

right now Berry's injured and bixylls havin problems so were here to let berry heal and let bixyll sort things out."

Recca turned around and saw a gigas theta, "this is getting old... Taste the fine retribution, METEOR STRIKE!!!" a meteor flew straight inot the gigas and killed it.

neoshadows surrounded the area. Recca's staff turned into it's crystal claw form, and he dashed off slashing at them.

((to sphinx-chan: if you didn't know, my staff changed form, currently the forms known are: regular staff (increaces magic) , scythe (balance between attack and magic), sward (attack increase), the 12 daggers (ranged), Crystal claws (speed, close combat and ranged combat). there are a lot i know. i am a ninja that controls fire and 8 ryu, or dragons. i have been given the poweres of light and the staff, i also have wings.))  

MrAsianK

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:39 pm
((Gotcha, that's cool!! ^-^ And hi everybody!! =D))

"Ah."Xia nodded in understandment, watching him destroy a gigas then start taking out some Neoshadows. When they started coming towards her she glared at them. "Don't even try it."she said, summoning her vines and with a snap of her finger they began to defend her, attacking any Heartless that came nearby.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 4:42 pm
BerryRikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"thats weird"

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 5:43 pm
bixylls eyes flashed black and he ran out of the alleyway with his sword out the heavy sword dragged against the ground making sparks fly out from behind him he an to the heartles attacking xia and recca he jumped high in the air and swang his blade hard down onto the ground he pulled the sword up into the air and stabbed it into the grund darkes started to fly ou t around him his body turned black except for his eyes which were glowing yelled (like a shadow heartless) his sword disappeared and were replace by his hand which were not claws he began to jump around attacking the heartless wirth his claws  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 403 404 405 406 407 408 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games