Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 6:35 pm
Yoder
I might as well switch to a different outfit as well.

You avatars are totally fine, Magni. In fact, they're usually quite good.

I feel like I should know what 2 characters inspired your avy, Chaos, but they're not coming to me. xp

Well, it would've been easier earlier before I changed it again.

But they were Hisoka and Majin Buu

edit: I changed the first comparison of your first ability. As that would be a bit powerful given you already have immunity to horror. But otherwise, you're in.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:21 pm
Good Evening fellas.

My name is Mysti or Bliss or Wolf or Lioness... I have alot of names. You can not call me anything until you get to know me then decide a nickname wink

Looking forward to meeting new people and rp'ing! 4laugh

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:30 pm
Flattery will get you everywhere, Yoder!

I just try to make something that I can enjoy . . . and using all the items that are applicable without making it a mess. Never did enjoy the "put everything on" craze of yore.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:14 am
Blissful Lioness
Good Evening fellas.

My name is Mysti or Bliss or Wolf or Lioness... I have alot of names. You can not call me anything until you get to know me then decide a nickname wink

Looking forward to meeting new people and rp'ing! 4laugh

Yay Bliss!  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 7:47 pm
Hello!

Made my charrie *whew*

Now, if you excuse me, I need to keep packing while getting more trophies from the game "The Last of Us"

Those who have played it: OH MY GOSH, isn't it awesome!?

Those who haven't: You SHOULD. Period.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:27 pm
Blissful Lioness

I didn't want to get it because I am sick to death of Zombie games, regardless of if they are infected, overtaken by fungus, magical, sick, or any other variant. It's been zombie saturation for years and years . . .

though I admit that having received so many accolades does make me wanna take a gander.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:40 pm
I mean, I know it is supposed to be very enthralling and emotionally engaging . . .  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:48 pm
Magni Prime
Blissful Lioness

I didn't want to get it because I am sick to death of Zombie games, regardless of if they are infected, overtaken by fungus, magical, sick, or any other variant. It's been zombie saturation for years and years . . .

though I admit that having received so many accolades does make me wanna take a gander.

I understand your point, really I do.

I think I am just fond of it because you actually see the development of characters and become very attached during the story..

Well I did XD

Playin FXIII-2 now anyways lol.

I need to get new games but I am in the middle of moving so saving money.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 10:57 pm
I know the feeling . . . I just restarted the Infamous series on my PS3 so I could play something fun without spending more monies. Funds have been a source of contention for us lately. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:04 pm
Magni Prime
I know the feeling . . . I just restarted the Infamous series on my PS3 so I could play something fun without spending more monies. Funds have been a source of contention for us lately. sweatdrop

THIS.

But I usually hate HATE having to replay or just try to get trophies; but the fact that I am rping again makes me happy. Well soon lol

Can't wait to rp as Arya (: decided to wait on few posts -nods- and I had to edit Arya's profile again so that's not up yet.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:18 pm
Blissful Lioness
THIS.

But I usually hate HATE having to replay or just try to get trophies; but the fact that I am rping again makes me happy. Well soon lol

Can't wait to rp as Arya (: decided to wait on few posts -nods- and I had to edit Arya's profile again so that's not up yet.

Yeah, well, it isn't for trophies. It is just because I love the game and story. This is a pure "I love this!" playthrough. Infamous, Festival of Blood, Infamous II, then on to the PS4 for Second Son. Should keep me occupied for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:22 pm
Magni Prime
Blissful Lioness
THIS.

Yeah, well, it isn't for trophies. It is just because I love the game and story. This is a pure "I love this!" playthrough. Infamous, Festival of Blood, Infamous II, then on to the PS4 for Second Son. Should keep me occupied for a bit.

alright just don't forget about us razz  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:29 pm
Blissful Lioness
alright just don't forget about us razz

Nevah. Besides, I don't play nearly as much as I wish I did.

Hell, Gaia is my freakin' social life.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:32 pm
Magni Prime

Nevah. Besides, I don't play nearly as much as I wish I did.

aw whys that?

Also, can I have your permission for Arya possibility falling on your charrie when your charrie and Chaos charrie meet?

Better than landing on some rocks XD

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:42 pm
Blissful Lioness
aw whys that?

Also, can I have your permission for Arya possibility falling on your charrie when your charrie and Chaos charrie meet?

Better than landing on some rocks XD

School, parenting, husbandly duties . . . life. Sucks being a responsible 36yo man.

As for landing on me- why ask for permission? Part of the greatest joy in RP is dealing with what you are given. If you fall on the Indigo Knight, then He/She/It will have to deal with it. razz  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4056 4057 4058 4059 4060 4061 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games