Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "COS" ^Can O Spam^
Moonie's Ramblings Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 pm
Going to finish this Wardrobe meme... and then catch up on my Ellen episodes. Assuming I can still access the folder - not sure if Dad's computer problem caused the network connection to be lost or not. *shrugs* Guess I'll see what happens when I try.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:11 pm
*listens to Britney Spear's "I've Just Begun (Having My Fun)"*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:49 pm
Only three dollz left to do for this meme...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:20 pm
La di da...  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:15 pm
Almost done with this meme... *sighs*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:28 pm
I don't think I'll get around to watching any Ellen today. xd If I do get done with this last doll in time, I might be able to watch maybe one episode... if that.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:47 pm
I love how many quotes from BBC Sherlock there are that relate to Christmas. I'm using a second quote for a BBC Sherlock/Christmas theme. This time around it's Mycroft Holmes and Dr. John Watson talking with each other.

Mycroft: You can imagine the Christmas dinners.
John: Yeah... no! God, no!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 4:59 pm
*reads a fanfic she found on dA* Hehe... so glad someone decided to do their own little spin-off of the quote I mentioned. John and Sherlock have been invited by Mycroft to a Christmas dinner at the Holmes house.

HugMonster341
"Christ's sake man, what are you doing in there? It sounds like the sound effects from the wacky races." The door was flung open and he was instantly confronted with the lanky dark-haired form of his flat mate . . . who was rather more casually attired than John had ever seen him before.
In lieu of his usual slim-fitting suit Sherlock was clad in a grey jumper of fine, soft wool and dark jeans with heavy toe-capped boots. All the clothes were of obvious quality but had a faintly dilapidated edge to them.
John cocked his head to the side, mildly nonplussed. Even he had dressed up for the occasion in a suit although he had foregone the tie. "Is this just to spite Mycroft?"
"Sorry?" Sherlock asked, ruffling a hand through his curly hair.
"Do you always dress down when going to a big family get-together?"
"I know from experience not to wear anything that I don't want getting wrecked to a Holmes family Christmas party. I would recommend you follow my example as that's your only decent suit." Sherlock cast an eye over the garments and John cynically thought he saw his mind form the words 'although decent isn't the first word that springs to mind . . .'
"Why would my clothes get tr-" Then John realized who he was talking to. "Do you start food fights? Set fire to the table? Shoot things?"
Sherlock chuckled as he darted around gathering his last few odds and ends. "No, I participate in the food fights, but I'm rarely the one who starts them. And normally it's Uncle Crispin and father who are doing the shooting but generally they are shooting at each other so we tend to just keep out of their way. Oh, and it's Aunt Lavinia who has strong pyromaniac tendencies so we tend to confiscate her lighter and keep her away from the candles."
John frowned, utterly perplexed now. "What-"
Sherlock spread his arms and smiled. "John, do you really expect that a family that includes me among its members is even remotely normal?"
"But Mycroft said that you were the one who always ruined the Christmas dinners."
"That's because I am the only other person sane enough to try and stem the chaos but for the sheer comedy I tend to just let things run its course. Mycroft on the other hand fantasies about Christmas being a dignified affair and tends to take all the pandemonium to heart rather. Either way, you were the one complaining about our imminent lateness so you might want to hurry and get changed."

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:03 pm
*cracks up laughing* xd

HugMonster341
There was a tap on the door and Sherlock's familiar baritone drifted through the wood. "Oh yeah, John one last thing, are you wearing underwear?"
John choked in surprise and turned to stare disbelievingly at the door. "Well, yes Sherlock; that is what normal people do!"
"You should take them off."
"What, are you planning on seducing me?" John quipped, trying to wrap his head around this new level of weirdness.
He heard a chuckle through the door. "John, if I set my mind to seducing you, your underwear would not present me with a challenge."

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:06 pm
Haha... this person really did an excellent job catching the personality of BBC's Sherlock and John.

After a brief description of the family's feud, John says this:

HugMonster341
"This is beginning to sound like a cross between the Adams family and a Jane Austin novel."

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:28 pm
*laughs* Ah... that definitely was a great fan-fiction to read. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:37 pm
surprised An anoymous benefactor just gave me a present - and I got the Enchanted Strings form it! eek Wow... thank you whoever you may be. biggrin Looks like I might be able to do a Sherlock-themed avi now, lol. *plays violin*  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:47 pm
*listens to BEP's new album* I love what they did for their song "The Time."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 6:37 pm
Off to eat dinner.  

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:02 pm
I'm back.  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 2594 2595 2596 2597 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games