Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylls eyes flashed black and he ran out of the alleyway with his sword out the heavy sword dragged against the ground making sparks fly out from behind him he an to the heartles attacking xia and recca he jumped high in the air and swang his blade hard down onto the ground he pulled the sword up into the air and stabbed it into the grund darkes started to fly ou t around him his body turned black except for his eyes which were glowing yelled (like a shadow heartless) his sword disappeared and were replace by his hand which were not claws he began to jump around attacking the heartless wirth his claws
Recca ran up behind bixyll and shoved his claws inside him and pulled out the darkness, "try using light"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 6:50 pm
MrAsianK
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixylls eyes flashed black and he ran out of the alleyway with his sword out the heavy sword dragged against the ground making sparks fly out from behind him he an to the heartles attacking xia and recca he jumped high in the air and swang his blade hard down onto the ground he pulled the sword up into the air and stabbed it into the grund darkes started to fly ou t around him his body turned black except for his eyes which were glowing yelled (like a shadow heartless) his sword disappeared and were replace by his hand which were not claws he began to jump around attacking the heartless wirth his claws
Recca ran up behind bixyll and shoved his claws inside him and pulled out the darkness, "try using light"
((dude..... his power thirves on darkness its where he gets his power yous kill hij if you ripped it out he still has control its just like sors anit form.)  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 7:25 pm
Berry just watched  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:27 pm
bixyll countnued to slash at the heartless with the claws  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:27 pm
Xia didn't really have to do much as her vines seemed to slash at everything that came near her. That was until one snuck behind her and grabbed her. She squeaked and a flurry of vines came slashing at it as it seemed to pick up Xia and carry her about.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 6:57 pm
bixyll turned around to see a flock of wyverns bixyll jumped into the air and landed on one he ripped it wings of and it turned to ash he jumped to the other and kicked ito the ground and landed on it darkness emited from it feet and surrounded the wyvern bixyll jumped into the air and the wyvern exploded bixyll contnued to slash the wyverns to peices  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 10:04 pm
((damn it my character can't fight. crying ))Berry turns into a cat and dodges the attacks from the heartless  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:47 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((damn it my character can't fight. crying ))Berry turns into a cat and dodges the attacks from the heartless
((peshaw why not?))  

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:38 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((peshaw why not?))
((i don't have a weapon. oh well dodgeing and defense is what am best at so yea))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 5:59 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
((peshaw why not?))
((i don't have a weapon. oh well dodgeing and defense is what am best at so yea))
((cast magic you can do that, or ur gunner form))  

MrAsianK

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:03 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia didn't really have to do much as her vines seemed to slash at everything that came near her. That was until one snuck behind her and grabbed her. She squeaked and a flurry of vines came slashing at it as it seemed to pick up Xia and carry her about.
Recca saw xia having trouble with the heartless that snuck up on her, and sighed. Recca dashed through the vines as they tried to stike him thinking he was an enemy. he ran through with ease, and jumped the the vines holding xia up and slashed the heartless, and as he did it he said, "watch your back, i'm not always gonna be able to save your butt" he landed on the floor and continued his fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:03 pm
"Thanks."Xia felt like a damsel in distress and didn't like that cause she knew she was more stronger than that. Her vines kept on fighting for her and she grinned, making sure to command them not to attack anyone else but the Heartless.

She was doing pretty good until a Wyvern snuck behind her and grabbed her from behind. "H-Hey! Put me down! What the heck is your problem!?!"she growled, mostly talking to him but addressing the Heartless with the problem. Her vines sensed their mistress in danger and quickly took off after the Wyvern, slashing at it with all their might.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:30 pm
bixyll turned around to see a behemoth smash through they ciy bixyll took no time to take it down he jumped high into the air and smashed his blade into the top of its head by the horn the beast whook his head furiosly trying to knowck bixyll off but he held tight and until darkness emited from the blade and surged into the behemoths head he contniued to shake into he knocked bixyll off he smashed into the ground and rubble flew everywherethe blade was still in the behemoths head and the darkness contiued to emit into its head and finally its fell to the ground and faded away  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 9:29 am
Sphinx-chan
"Thanks."Xia felt like a damsel in distress and didn't like that cause she knew she was more stronger than that. Her vines kept on fighting for her and she grinned, making sure to command them not to attack anyone else but the Heartless.

She was doing pretty good until a Wyvern snuck behind her and grabbed her from behind. "H-Hey! Put me down! What the heck is your problem!?!"she growled, mostly talking to him but addressing the Heartless with the problem. Her vines sensed their mistress in danger and quickly took off after the Wyvern, slashing at it with all their might.
"ugh, what did i just say?" recca shot a single crystal that went straight through the wyrven's head.

"Crystal killer!" recca shot of crytstals that went into a heartless and stayed, recca moved teh crystals smashing the heartless that had crystals inside them into other heartless. "Crystal clap!" Recca clapped his hand together sending a barrage of crystals at a spot in mid-air the heartless with crystals inside them all flew at the one spot killing them. "Crackle fang!" the crytals fused together forming a massive spikey ball that fell to the ground at shot crystals everywhere killing all the heartless at his area. "aww... were done?"  

MrAsianK

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:52 pm
Xia sweatdropped and blushed slightly, feeling stupid for having to be saved again. She wanted to try and look cool so she said, "I-I could've taken care of it." with a huff look. Her vines were pretty strong, being able to possibly break bones or knock someone unconcious cause of how heavy they were when they hit you. She looked about the area at the fact there were no Heartless and grinned, "Alright, now hopefully if more come they won't try to kidnap me again." She snapped her fingers, bringing her vines close to her and changed them into ivy vines, thin little vines that were only meant to carry small things and whip enemies hard and it did hurt.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games