Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:24 pm
hellflame3000
is there anyone online who can let ppl join the guild? ive got a few ppl who want in my rp but they cant post cause they're not in the guild yet sweatdrop .......

That sux. Are you talking about Darksider rp?  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:31 pm
nick2nick20
hellflame3000
is there anyone online who can let ppl join the guild? ive got a few ppl who want in my rp but they cant post cause they're not in the guild yet sweatdrop .......

yes ive got 2 very good roleplayers who have been in almost all my good rps who they havent let join yet! sweatdrop  

hellflame3000

The Original Nick

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 10:33 pm
hellflame3000
nick2nick20
hellflame3000

yes ive got 2 very good roleplayers who have been in almost all my good rps who they havent let join yet! sweatdrop

Then make them join!
Anywho I'm going to bed so G'night. I'll be on in about 11 hours when I wake up. xp I really need to stop staying up till 1:30  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2004 11:25 pm
nick2nick20
hellflame3000
nick2nick20
hellflame3000

Then make them join!
Anywho I'm going to bed so G'night. I'll be on in about 11 hours when I wake up. xp I really need to stop staying up till 1:30

its better tahn staying up till 230 xp  

hellflame3000

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 6:13 am
At the moment, only myself, Kira-Yamato-San, and Tanakinetsu can accept applications to the guild. Tana owns this place, and Kira & I are mods here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:31 am
Way to go Talon on collecting all 9 presents. That must fill your heart with happiness. I'm good with my one, that's all I really need for Christmas. Ha Ha!  

esimed

angryfisheatenbycat

Virtuous Saint

1,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:48 am
I have one so far, on my way to the second! Wheee! Anon, you just have to be patient! I don't know where you've rpd before, but it's not always quick quick quick! lol.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:51 am
I have about 4. 2 in Gambino 2 in Barton.  

Xeroxer

esimed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:04 am
Cool Visor Xeroxer. Mind makin' me a copy of it?

Okay Okay, I know, bad joke.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:11 am
I feel like a present.... Anyone know anyone who wants someone in a box for christmas?  

Aisling Fallenfeather

~Ayame-chan~

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:12 am
*Rolls into the room and looks around sadly*

The moment I get my computer fixed and look at this...I've got no one to be happy with me!

*Curls up in Tana's hammock and rests*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:15 am
Dont be sad, be glad! lol. its 2 days till the day everone gives presents to everyone else! *looks at her present costume* ehm...O_O *writes on the box, "Not for giving to other people or for opening" than goes and sits on a couch*  

Aisling Fallenfeather

esimed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:15 am
You may be happy with any number of people. But True Happiness comes from within.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:17 am
Meiree
Dont be sad, be glad! lol. its 2 days till the day everone gives presents to everyone else! *looks at her present costume* ehm...O_O *writes on the box, "Not for giving to other people or for opening" than goes and sits on a couch*

*Opens her eyes to see a giant christmas present settled upon the couch, causing her to leap towards the gift and sit atop it curiously*

Were you just talking to me now oh early christmas present? How fantastic! My name's Ayame ^.^  

~Ayame-chan~

esimed

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:17 am
I bet you didn't know my little poorly dressed peasant duder was a philosopher did you?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games