Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:34 am
Magni Prime
o_o yeah, a bit . . . . feminine for me.

Send me the names of charries you are using for indigo knight again please, I completely forgot. I'll make it very less feminine and try my best to make it more knight-y/scientist-y

Yoder
@Bliss:
Welcome Bliss!
I don't have the system for it. I mostly game on PC.
The joys of posting styles... XD

The last of us isn't released for PC too? I would be very surprised if that's the case considering... O.o

Also, can't wait to rp with you! 4laugh

Side Note: I'm already tired of packing lol.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:20 pm
Nope, Last Of Us is a Sony exclusive currently. I'm not sure my rig would have the power to run it anyway.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to RPing here again. While I have tabletopped since I've last RPed here, it's good to RP w/ other people in different ways as well.

I can empathize with your packing weariness. I recently graduated from college, and moving back home was an arduous task.  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:28 pm
Yoder
Nope, Last Of Us is a Sony exclusive currently. I'm not sure my rig would have the power to run it anyway.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to RPing here again. While I have tabletopped since I've last RPed here, it's good to RP w/ other people in different ways as well.

I can empathize with your packing weariness. I recently graduated from college, and moving back home was an arduous task.

Aw, that's a shame. The Last of Us is a darn good game.

Hmm, tabletopped *tilts head* What's that?

It does feel good! I've been a rp'er for.. *thinks* 7 years now, and I'm hopefully improving each time. I know I did from 7 years ago, but I mean from last year to this year. Chaos and Magni will let me know if I did. (not sure if Magni can because we never got to rp till now xP) (if you really want to know how awful I was 7 years ago, I can go back and try to find my first post *winces*)

Anyhoo! That's not the point xD Point is, I love rp'ing. Can't wait to see your post!

And yes!
I'm moving out of the house I lived in for.. *thinks again* 9 years. Wow. So I have a lot of piles. One pile is donation (especially since I lost 30lbs and still losing pounds! Yay for becoming more healthy! Now my doctor can be quiet), another is trash, another is going to storage (memories stuff) and most is coming with me lol. Including my PS3 and laptop of course >_> There's no argument on that part.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 pm
As far as I can remember Bliss; I've never been adverse to your role playing style. You've developed into a seasoned writer, but I can't recall you ever being awful or wince inducing. I mean, I've always enjoyed our characters interacting. Even if one or both of us had spotty activity and had brief interludes of posting, I can't say that I didn't have fun.

Pretty much the same for Magni and Hoku. I think you three are the only people I genuinely stayed in touch with for the most part.

I've moved all over the country. From Maine, to Cali, to Florida, to back to Maine. Drove through every state in between. I never much cared for the packing part. Especially when it came to the furniture. >_<

Moving beds was the worst.

._.

Now that I think about it, I believe I've been rping for as long as I've been a part of this site. Well, this site and when CoH was still a thing. But that was back in 2008, I think, when I first started.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
As far as I can remember Bliss; I've never been adverse to your role playing style. You've developed into a seasoned writer, but I can't recall you ever being awful or wince inducing. I mean, I've always enjoyed our characters interacting. Even if one or both of us had spotty activity and had brief interludes of posting, I can't say that I didn't have fun.

Pretty much the same for Magni and Hoku. I think you three are the only people I genuinely stayed in touch with for the most part.

I've moved all over the country. From Maine, to Cali, to Florida, to back to Maine. Drove through every state in between. I never much cared for the packing part. Especially when it came to the furniture. >_<

Moving beds was the worst.

._.

Now that I think about it, I believe I've been rping for as long as I've been a part of this site. Well, this site and when CoH was still a thing. But that was back in 2008, I think, when I first started.

You didn't meet me back in 2008, believe me. I found my first post and it's very very wince inducing. wanna see? xD

And yay! I love rp'ing with you too *hugs glomp snuggles* btw hi! Did you see Arya's posting format? o3o

Thank GOODNESS my bed won't be that bad (I have a twin size bed....)

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:24 pm
Blissful Lioness

You didn't meet me back in 2008, believe me. I found my first post and it's very very wince inducing. wanna see? xD

And yay! I love rp'ing with you too *hugs glomp snuggles* btw hi! Did you see Arya's posting format? o3o

Thank GOODNESS my bed won't be that bad (I have a twin side bed....)

Uh maybe? <_<;

*hugs cuddles squeeze* I did see Arya's posting format. I usually lurk even when I'm not posting. Like a creeper. But yes, I saw it. I thought it was pretty cool. Better than I could do for sure. sweatdrop I didn't look at the coding, but I assume for some of the spaces you used white text?

See, I had a queen, then a king. It. Wasn't. Fun.

Also, question, you have nothing on your wish list? .-.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:28 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Uh maybe? <_<;

*hugs cuddles squeeze* I did see Arya's posting format. I usually lurk even when I'm not posting. Like a creeper. But yes, I saw it. I thought it was pretty cool. Better than I could do for sure. sweatdrop I didn't look at the coding, but I assume for some of the spaces you used white text?

LOL! that's okay *nods* And thank you 4laugh And yep, the spaces are actually white text. No secret words or anything. Just alot of x's. Now I want to put in secret words to see if people notice... xD

Wow. Yea. I'll stick with twin for awhile xD

Wishlist? Um. Gaia or real life....? xD If gaia... I have not been able to change my avie in about a year actually. I NEED to but... to what? :/ *thinks* I am so bored I think I'll go make a new dream avie on tektek

Wait, why are you asking about my wishlist? *glances at you suspiciously*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:31 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

Uh maybe? <_<;

LOL! that's okay *nods* And thank you :* And yep, the spaces are actually white text. No secret words or anything. Just alot of x's. Now I want to put in secret words to see if people notice... xD

Wow. Yea. I'll stick with twin for awhile xD

Wishlist? Um. Gaia or real life....? xD If gaia... I have not been able to change my avie in about a year actually. I NEED to but... to what? :/ *thinks* I am so bored I think I'll go make a new dream avie on tektek

Wait, why are you asking about my wishlist? *glances at you suspiciously*

I kinda figured it was. White text tends to look neater than actual spaces.

No reason.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:33 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

No reason.

Uh-huh

also... since I'm on tektek, I just discovered something very disturbing.

HOW THE HECK DID EVERYTHING BECOME LIKE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF GOLD?!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:36 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

No reason.

Uh-huh

also... since I'm on tektek, I just discovered something very disturbing.

HOW THE HECK DID EVERYTHING BECOME LIKE MILLIONS AND BILLIONS OF GOLD?!

Inflation from gold generators. A Gaia cash item that you could buy to give you gold. Because of the new owner of the site.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:38 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Inflation from gold generators. A Gaia cash item that you could buy to give you gold. Because of the new owner of the site.

oh wow. I'm a wee bit disappointed. tsk.

anyways!
I'm trying to think a theme.

def. dragons. I'm in a dragon kind of mood. rawr.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:40 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

anyways!

I wasn't impressed by the inflation either. I'm just dealing with it now. I guess.

Dragons, eh?  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:43 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

anyways!

I wasn't impressed by the inflation either. I'm just dealing with it now. I guess.

Dragons, eh?

dragons!

This avie is becoming interesting o3o

Will let you know when done! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:47 pm
Here, there be dragons!

Blissful Lioness

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like it's missing something. But what..?  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4058 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games