Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:02 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Here, there be dragons!

Blissful Lioness

*tilts head*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:04 pm
Blissful Lioness
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I feel like it's missing something. But what..?

Something on the feet.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:05 pm
I hate shoes!

Even in real life xD

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:09 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Something on the feet.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I added a tattoo 4laugh

still want no shoes

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:14 pm
Blissful Lioness
I hate shoes!

Even in real life xD

A bit of red on the legs or on the feet wouldn't hurt. But I can't tell for certain.

But that's up to you lol, if you're happy with it that's all that matters  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:17 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
I hate shoes!

Even in real life xD

A bit of red on the legs or on the feet wouldn't hurt. But I can't tell for certain.

if they have that tattoo that is gold or red on her leg, that would be awesome. Haven't found any yet though. Still looking

ALSO THANK YOU *hugs* is it a late 25th birthday present or something? I luffles you! *squish*

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:19 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
I hate shoes!

Even in real life xD

if they have that tattoo that is gold or red on her leg, that would be awesome. Haven't found any yet though. Still looking

ALSO THANK YOU *hugs* is it a late 25th birthday present or something? I luffles you! *squish*

*is squished* yeah. I missed your birthday and felt bad about it. *hugs* you're welcome. I luffles you too??  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:20 pm
Aw, you didn't miss it!

I was still in Colorado, working at my camp on my birthday *nods* I wasn't even back in my state on my birthday! lol

*hugs* thank you again.

Now. I have to wait for some of the items to sell *whistles causally*

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:21 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

*is squished* yeah. I missed your birthday and felt bad about it. *hugs* you're welcome. I luffles you too??

I should also change my username.

Not fond of Blissful Lioness anymore lol.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:22 pm
Blissful Lioness
Aw, you didn't miss it!

I was still in Colorado, working at my camp on my birthday *nods* I wasn't even back in my state on my birthday! lol

*hugs* thank you again.

You have to wait in the buff. .-. I can help fix not being nude. One sec.

*hugs* of course.

.3. I missed one somewhere.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
Aw, you didn't miss it!

*hugs* thank you again.

*hugs* of course.

.3. I missed one somewhere.

xD I'm not nude...right?

I have this top and this undies. At least, it's not really nude in my opinion... xD

You missed one what? o.O

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:24 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

I should also change my username.

Not fond of Blissful Lioness anymore lol.

How come? -headtilt-  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:26 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

How come? -headtilt-

I dunno. It doesn't sound like.. me.

I don't go rawr and stuff like that these days.

Everyone said ever since I got back from camp, I'm more mellow and calm, they were right lol.

I'm more with nature now x3

*hugs trees!*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:29 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Nude Chaos is more hype than can ever be allowed to pass without being noticed.

Blissy: Indigo Knight:
Name: The Indigo Knight / Sarah Prather
Race: Magical Construct / Afflicted Human
Biography: Sarah Prather was a bright girl, and the daughter of a rather prominent CEO that took advantage of advencements in technology. An independant girl, she sought to make her own way rather than just rely upon the inheritance that would give her more money than she could ever spend. She traveled, did odd jobs, and worked hard at anything that came her way. Unfortunately, one travel brought her too close to a rift . . . and a horror greeted her. As with most, the sheer sight of the being assaulted her mind in ways she could not defend from. Rather than simply run the streets screaming gibberish, she fell into a coma; her mind retreating from the impossible. The meeting also gave her a touch of eldrich and otherworldly magic. The horror could not consume the girl however, for a kaijuu moved in and did battle with it. In the rubble, Prather's body was bruised and broken- but alive.

Her parents used their considerable resources not only to retrieve her body, but also to get her the best of care. Slowly, she healed and began to gain life back in her body. Her mind never came back. To this day, Sarah Prather sits in a secure location, kept alive and healthy (relatively speaking) while her parents constantly try to find reasons to hope she will wake up someday. They do not realize that it wasn't the building falling on her that took their daughter.

As the body fell, the mind tried to escape instantaniously and was granted that rare power by the magic of an otherworldly being. It intertwined with her will and allowed her mind to open a pinhole in existence- a portal to escape the horror. From a distance, the mind witnessed a monster do battle with the creation that terrified her so. It was huge, it was armored, it was powerful. The battle lasted approximately an hour, and devoid of a body, the mind grew enamored with that kaijuu. It slayed the monster like a knight. Wanting to be like that creature, the magic allowed the mind to build a form. Purple was it's favorite color, so the mind made a body of indigo. It saw an armored warrior, and became a bipedal knight. Devoid of memory . . . the knight could not form a face or a gender. Thus, a thin, agile, androgenous body was made.

Without a face, there could be no voice. She did not need a voice to speak to her master, the kaijuu she followed. She did need one for the humans and other inhabitants of the world. To speak with others was to use them, and so a solid metal plate covered where she would have had a face. Her ability to speak depended on others, now. Her ability to speak depended on somebody else being there, as she would borrow their voice. Any reflected in her visor provided her with a voice- be it one or a million. As a construct, she need not sleep. She doesn't eat. She doesn't breathe. She doesn't stop. All she intends is to be a herald- a valued voice to lead her master to his next abomination to devour. She can heal, she can create portals, and she can do everything her master needs to seek out horrors . . . and little else.

Somewhere, her body lies sleeping. Despite the disconnect between body and psyche, that is her weakness. If her body could be found and destroyed . . . the mind cannot live without the body. A magical bond keeps her on Earth, and as long as her physical needs are met, she will continue to exist. It is fed, it is cared for, it is treated with love, and it allows the Indigo Knight to continue the search for abominations for her master to feast upon.

Abilities
Portals - The Indigo Knight must be able to travel quickly and far in order to stay ahead of her master. He is slow, but his stride is massive. As such, she can create holes on flat surfaces. She must be able to see them, and needs to create two to connect. Point A and point B. Additionally, she can only create two at a time. To create a new portal, she must dismiss the old one. The portals are only capable of being 1.5 times her height and 1.5 times her width at maximum. She would not be able to drive a car through in any way, but a bit of equipment is not an issue.

Healing / Repair - As a construct, she can be damaged and broken just like the human she is based off of. As the body she walks around in is not alive, it only takes time to reform as it understands itself. It will repair and eventually become what it should be, but the repair is not instantanious.

Kouhei Mori / Scientist

Raymond Quinn / Scotsman  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:31 pm
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer

Nude Chaos is more hype than can ever be allowed to pass without being noticed.

Blissy: Indigo Knight:
Name: The Indigo Knight / Sarah Prather
Race: Magical Construct / Afflicted Human
Biography: Sarah Prather was a bright girl, and the daughter of a rather prominent CEO that took advantage of advencements in technology. An independant girl, she sought to make her own way rather than just rely upon the inheritance that would give her more money than she could ever spend. She traveled, did odd jobs, and worked hard at anything that came her way. Unfortunately, one travel brought her too close to a rift . . . and a horror greeted her. As with most, the sheer sight of the being assaulted her mind in ways she could not defend from. Rather than simply run the streets screaming gibberish, she fell into a coma; her mind retreating from the impossible. The meeting also gave her a touch of eldrich and otherworldly magic. The horror could not consume the girl however, for a kaijuu moved in and did battle with it. In the rubble, Prather's body was bruised and broken- but alive.

Her parents used their considerable resources not only to retrieve her body, but also to get her the best of care. Slowly, she healed and began to gain life back in her body. Her mind never came back. To this day, Sarah Prather sits in a secure location, kept alive and healthy (relatively speaking) while her parents constantly try to find reasons to hope she will wake up someday. They do not realize that it wasn't the building falling on her that took their daughter.

As the body fell, the mind tried to escape instantaniously and was granted that rare power by the magic of an otherworldly being. It intertwined with her will and allowed her mind to open a pinhole in existence- a portal to escape the horror. From a distance, the mind witnessed a monster do battle with the creation that terrified her so. It was huge, it was armored, it was powerful. The battle lasted approximately an hour, and devoid of a body, the mind grew enamored with that kaijuu. It slayed the monster like a knight. Wanting to be like that creature, the magic allowed the mind to build a form. Purple was it's favorite color, so the mind made a body of indigo. It saw an armored warrior, and became a bipedal knight. Devoid of memory . . . the knight could not form a face or a gender. Thus, a thin, agile, androgenous body was made.

Without a face, there could be no voice. She did not need a voice to speak to her master, the kaijuu she followed. She did need one for the humans and other inhabitants of the world. To speak with others was to use them, and so a solid metal plate covered where she would have had a face. Her ability to speak depended on others, now. Her ability to speak depended on somebody else being there, as she would borrow their voice. Any reflected in her visor provided her with a voice- be it one or a million. As a construct, she need not sleep. She doesn't eat. She doesn't breathe. She doesn't stop. All she intends is to be a herald- a valued voice to lead her master to his next abomination to devour. She can heal, she can create portals, and she can do everything her master needs to seek out horrors . . . and little else.

Somewhere, her body lies sleeping. Despite the disconnect between body and psyche, that is her weakness. If her body could be found and destroyed . . . the mind cannot live without the body. A magical bond keeps her on Earth, and as long as her physical needs are met, she will continue to exist. It is fed, it is cared for, it is treated with love, and it allows the Indigo Knight to continue the search for abominations for her master to feast upon.

Abilities
Portals - The Indigo Knight must be able to travel quickly and far in order to stay ahead of her master. He is slow, but his stride is massive. As such, she can create holes on flat surfaces. She must be able to see them, and needs to create two to connect. Point A and point B. Additionally, she can only create two at a time. To create a new portal, she must dismiss the old one. The portals are only capable of being 1.5 times her height and 1.5 times her width at maximum. She would not be able to drive a car through in any way, but a bit of equipment is not an issue.

Healing / Repair - As a construct, she can be damaged and broken just like the human she is based off of. As the body she walks around in is not alive, it only takes time to reform as it understands itself. It will repair and eventually become what it should be, but the repair is not instantanious.

Kouhei Mori / Scientist

Raymond Quinn / Scotsman

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Thanks!

xD

*pats Chaos* alright, alright, I'll put on the dress you bought me. I get the message razz

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4059 4060 4061 4062 4063 4064 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games