Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 pm
Alexander Magnus
You don't wanna see Magni nekkie. Is not pretteh.

Chaos! You are too generous!!! In honor of you, I reformat Alexander Magnus into the Ice Ninja!

Blissy, I have three characters, remember? The Indigo Knight is androgynous (magical construct), A redhead Scot (Raymond), and the scientist (Kouhei).

oh o3o Hm. This is challenging....wait wait. so... ..... but..... I.... ..... I need a moment. I'm still trying to get how the scot and scientist is one person. I get the indigo knight, I do, but the other two, not so much. I will re-read the profile.

and I use to think the same about my body, Magni

but now, I am damn proud. Despite the fact of it's scars and stuff. Some people don't like it, but I don't care. I do. They can kiss my a**.

*nods* Course, I'm still losing weight, because my heart is in danger and all. Bah. Humbug.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:54 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

Woo hoo. My pools right below my window. .3. I never took that thought or the possibilities into consideration until now..hmm. But'ye, I tend to sit in my pool at night and watch the fireflies in the field, in the gloriousness of au naturale.

I feel like I've been gone forever though. sweatdrop

O3O

FIREFLIES

I haven't seen them in YEARS.

I hate the city.

Also, I was the one who disappeared and worked at a camp for three months, not you xD *hugs*

I think around 2am, I will turn off the alarm and go have fun for a bit 4laugh

Yay! Fun!

Yeah. They're out almost every night in spring and summer.

The stars too. There's no smog or lights were I live so you can see almost everything there is to see.

My libido is way too high to live in a world where everyone is nude. I don't giggle or laugh. And I'm not going to think someone is weird or humerous because their bodies are different than mine. But being a young, bisexual male would not benefit my brain in that situation. sweatdrop

Tmi? Yeah, tmi.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 pm
Alexander Magnus
You don't wanna see Magni nekkie. Is not pretteh.

Chaos! You are too generous!!! In honor of you, I reformat Alexander Magnus into the Ice Ninja!

Blissy, I have three characters, remember? The Indigo Knight is androgynous (magical construct), A redhead Scot (Raymond), and the scientist (Kouhei).

You're only as pretteh as you let yourself be. .3.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 10:59 pm
Chaos Reclaimer

Yay! Fun!

The stars too. There's no smog or lights were I live so you can see almost everything there is to see.

My libido is way too high to live in a world where everyone is nude. I don't giggle or laugh. And I'm not going to think someone is weird or humerous because their bodies are different than mine. But being a young, bisexual male would not benefit my brain in that situation. sweatdrop

Tmi? Yeah, tmi.

That's another thing, people see you get 'excited' and they shame you.

They shouldn't. It's a natural human response to something you are attract to.

That makes me wonder how other cultures deal with theirs if they are attract to someone. Hmm. *ponders*

But yea. I get what you mean. as a bisexual female, I would be um... yea.

Especially I'm at that age where I'm looking for someone. Ugh!

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:03 pm
As a heteroflexible male, I know all too well what I am attracted to physically. And if I am only as attractive as I think . . . Hunchback of Notre Dame ain't got nuthin on me. I have near-crippling self-image and self-esteem issues. about the only things I am proud of are my mind and my writing abilities.

Blissy - Yeah, there are three different people, hence the links and bio. All three are separate.

In a nude world, I would likely be a little different, but yeah, I am too heavy, but am okay with that. I perhaps have taken years off my lifespan, but at least I am able to say I live the way I wish to (within reason). I'm a lazy sod, and horny to boot.

TMI? Nevah. You forget some of the chats we have shared, Chaos. ^_~ I was always up for them being more, but it never went that road, and rather than be pushy, I reveled in our friendship. Still do.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:04 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

Yay! Fun!

Tmi? Yeah, tmi.

That's another thing, people see you get 'excited' and they shame you.

They shouldn't. It's a natural human response to something you are attract to.

That makes me wonder how other cultures deal with theirs if they are attract to someone. Hmm. *ponders*

But yea. I get what you mean. as a bisexual female, I would be um... yea.

Especially I'm at that age where I'm looking for someone. Ugh!

=w=

Yeah, I know what you mean.

One side of my brain says, "You should do work Chaos", then the other chimes in and says, "But I know what you really want." no matter how much I feign disinterest. Not now naughty brain! I'm just trying to draw! Just because the subject happens to be risqué doesn't mean I need you to help me right now <_<  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:09 pm
Alexander Magnus
As a heteroflexible male, I know all too well what I am attracted to physically. And if I am only as attractive as I think . . . Hunchback of Notre Dame ain't got nuthin on me. I have near-crippling self-image and self-esteem issues. about the only things I am proud of are my mind and my writing abilities.

Blissy - Yeah, there are three different people, hence the links and bio. All three are separate.

In a nude world, I would likely be a little different, but yeah, I am too heavy, but am okay with that. I perhaps have taken years off my lifespan, but at least I am able to say I live the way I wish to (within reason). I'm a lazy sod, and horny to boot.

TMI? Nevah. You forget some of the chats we have shared, Chaos. ^_~ I was always up for them being more, but it never went that road, and rather than be pushy, I reveled in our friendship. Still do.

See you remind me of another friend I had. He had low self-esteem and self-image. Yet, he was one of the most liked people I know. He refused to believe it despite his charismatic personality. You're a lot like him. He was around six foot three or so and had a good hundred pounds on me, but he probably could've asked any man or woman to a date if he had the courage. .3. I think he eventually mustered it up because I have seen him with a rather petite girl.
He thought that he looked a lot worse than he actually was. I'm not saying he was Adonis. I'm just saying that he was handsome and if he had the confidence to carry himself that way, he would have been even more attractive.

:3

I remember some the chats we had. I have no problem being flirty. Still one of my better friends.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:12 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
=w=

One side of my brain says, "You should do work Chaos", then the other chimes in and says, "But I know what you really want." no matter how much I feign disinterest. Not now naughty brain! I'm just trying to draw! Just because the subject happens to be risqué doesn't mean I need you to help me right now <_<

You have two voices? I felt like I had more.

Me: Oh he's cute!
Me2: It won't work like that honey.
Me3: Come on now. He could be good family material.
Me: Screw family material, I'm thinking what he's like in bed.
Me2: you aren't his type. stop thinking that.
Me3: look! He's great with kids!
Me4: I should focus on college.
Me2: See? Focus on college.
Me3: But I'm at that age...
Me2: I want to explore...
Me4: Your future right now should focus on college, not that guy.

UGHHH.

There's more of course, but yea.

I had a HUGE crush over a guy during summer.

Needless to say... I said nothing x:

I miss him. *sighs* People said if you like someone more than three months, it's really love. But part of me doubts it. (I liked him longer than three months for sure, but to call it love? I wouldn't' say that.)

Speaking of being flirty, I'm awkward flirty. I tried to flirt... and no. xD

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:14 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
See you remind me of another friend I had. He had low self-esteem and self-image. Yet, he was one of the most liked people I know. He refused to believe it despite his charismatic personality. You're a lot like him. He was around six foot three or so and had a good hundred pounds on me, but he probably could've asked any man or woman to a date if he had the courage. .3. I think he eventually mustered it up because I have seen him with a rather petite girl.
He thought that he looked a lot worse than he actually was. I'm not saying he was Adonis. I'm just saying that he was handsome and if he had the confidence to carry himself that way, he would have been even more attractive.

I remember some the chats we had. I have no problem being flirty. Still one of my better friends.

mebbe. I have a wife, and have had a fair amount of secondary FWB online. What I have confidence in seems to work. Still, never had much confidence at all.

Awwwww shucks. *goofy smile*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:17 pm
you two are too cute.

*squishes Chaos and Magni together with me* 4laugh

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:19 pm
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer
=w=

You have two voices? I felt like I had more.

Me: Oh he's cute!
Me2: It won't work like that honey.
Me3: Come on now. He could be good family material.
Me: Screw family material, I'm thinking what he's like in bed.
Me2: you aren't his type. stop thinking that.
Me3: look! He's great with kids!
Me4: I should focus on college.
Me2: See? Focus on college.
Me3: But I'm at that age...
Me2: I want to explore...
Me4: Your future right now should focus on college, not that guy.

UGHHH.

There's more of course, but yea.

I had a HUGE crush over a guy during summer.

Needless to say... I said nothing x:

I miss him. *sighs* People said if you like someone more than three months, it's really love. But part of me doubts it. (I liked him longer than three months for sure, but to call it love? I wouldn't' say that.)

Speaking of being flirty, I'm awkward flirty. I tried to flirt... and no. xD

.3. Depends on the day. There's always a little voice in the back telling me to stop drawing male genitalia on things that don't normally have it, but do I listen? Nooooo.

Well, c'est la vie. Can't say I've had many crushes, but I know the feeling.

I haven't had many relations, physical or otherwise, in general. I've had plenty of experience, just not with many people.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:21 pm
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer

mebbe. I have a wife, and have had a fair amount of secondary FWB online. What I have confidence in seems to work. Still, never had much confidence at all.

Awwwww shucks. *goofy smile*

<3

I have never really had FWB's honestly. I mean, one time maybe. Kinda.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:22 pm
Blissful Lioness
you two are too cute.

*squishes Chaos and Magni together with me* 4laugh

Are we a burrito?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:24 pm
Since when do we listen to our voices xD

It's why we are here. Sometimes. Haha.

But yea. I actually never had a real physical relationship. I had two online relationships and that was it.
Never again...

But because of that, I'm a 25 year old prune sweatdrop

Meh. *shrugs*

Thought about having FWB but.....-rather not say on here, but would be okay pm'ing one of ya'll-

Or an oreo Chaos. Or a sandwich.

I'm hungry now o_o

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:27 pm
I've had mostly online relationships- where the mind is free. Physical? only a handful. Still, I've never shared myself emotionally, physically, or any other way with somebody I didn't feel for. If I don't honestly have some love for the person, I can't.

I only ever had one crush that I had the guts to do something about- but being the heaviest guy in the school and doing something romantic to get the attention of a girl with weight issues herself . . . well, she laughed at me and walked away. Needless to say that left me rather crushed. Since then, I simply flirt a bit and make it known that I both love and hate that I am harmless. Nobody needs worry about my advances because if you don't want them, they are never pushy and with a single syllable (no), they stop cold. I respect too much.

For instance, my assistant manager at work is dead sexy to me. I mean, flippin perfect body type to make me melt . . . and she is a bowl of wax fruit. No matter how much I want her, I know that if it ever happened it would not be what I wish. She is into other things, but I still blatantly flirt and play with her as we both understand I am still attracted to her even if nothing will happen. She is my friend, and I adore that we are.

Plus, I'm getting up on in years. Mah sex drive ain't going as far as it used to. sweatdrop Maybe I am just accepting the fact that I won't fulfill certain fantasies and accepting that my life isn't nearly bad enough to risk losing it all on flings.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4061 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games