Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 pm
Blissful Lioness
Since when do we listen to our voices xD

It's why we are here. Sometimes. Haha.

But yea. I actually never had a real physical relationship. I had two online relationships and that was it.
Never again...

But because of that, I'm a 25 year old prune sweatdrop

Meh. *shrugs*

Thought about having FWB but.....-rather not say on here, but would be okay pm'ing one of ya'll-

Or an oreo Chaos. Or a sandwich.

I'm hungry now o_o

You don't have to be shy about pming me anything. You might surprise me, but you'll never shock me. I already have friends who do that. stare

I tried long distance once. It didn't work. I would be gone for months at a time due to work, and we'll, it just didn't work. No contact for months really just hurts. Physically hurts.

I actually just ate. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:28 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
you two are too cute.

*squishes Chaos and Magni together with me* 4laugh

Are we a burrito?

I love good Mexian food. I am Texan by birth, after all . . .  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:31 pm
Blissful Lioness
-rather not say on here, but would be okay pm'ing one of ya'll-

I welcome any and all contact. I'll respond when I can, but have no problem chatting with friends in any forum. Ask Chaos- I gave him me phone number just so we can text . . . though we have never actually talked via voice. confused  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 pm
Alexander Magnus
I've had mostly online relationships- where the mind is free. Physical? only a handful. Still, I've never shared myself emotionally, physically, or any other way with somebody I didn't feel for. If I don't honestly have some love for the person, I can't.

I only ever had one crush that I had the guts to do something about- but being the heaviest guy in the school and doing something romantic to get the attention of a girl with weight issues herself . . . well, she laughed at me and walked away. Needless to say that left me rather crushed. Since then, I simply flirt a bit and make it known that I both love and hate that I am harmless. Nobody needs worry about my advances because if you don't want them, they are never pushy and with a single syllable (no), they stop cold. I respect too much.

For instance, my assistant manager at work is dead sexy to me. I mean, flippin perfect body type to make me melt . . . and she is a bowl of wax fruit. No matter how much I want her, I know that if it ever happened it would not be what I wish. She is into other things, but I still blatantly flirt and play with her as we both understand I am still attracted to her even if nothing will happen. She is my friend, and I adore that we are.

Plus, I'm getting up on in years. Mah sex drive ain't going as far as it used to. sweatdrop Maybe I am just accepting the fact that I won't fulfill certain fantasies and accepting that my life isn't nearly bad enough to risk losing it all on flings.

I only had one bad experience in high school. Needless to say, I do not forgive cheating. Not once. I went through it too many times.

I lived in California and had Mexican food there. I miss it.

Bliss: that first emote is directed at you. More so at the people who send me pictures at two o clock in the morning.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:32 pm
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
you two are too cute.

Are we a burrito?

It really does physically hurt.

Texan? Nope. I'm an Arkansasan and I am READY to get the HECK out of here!

I'm ready to move to Colorado actually. I can't wait. I love Colorado! 4laugh

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:33 pm
Alexander Magnus
Blissful Lioness
-rather not say on here, but would be okay pm'ing one of ya'll-

I welcome any and all contact. I'll respond when I can, but have no problem chatting with friends in any forum. Ask Chaos- I gave him me phone number just so we can text . . . though we have never actually talked via voice. confused

My voice is not to be admired.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:34 pm
Blissful Lioness
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
you two are too cute.

Are we a burrito?

Move to Maine, the crowd cheers. It's nice up here.

Kidding.

I like Maine. It's quiet and most of its woodland. I can't stand the cities anymore.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:35 pm
Okay, trying to keep up xD

as for talking on phone, I'm deaf. That won't float this girl boat razz

Texting? I'm fine with it but, due to one really bad experience I'm very very very VERY .... scared to give/send phone numbers.

As for sending you images at 2am in the morning, um what? lol

I heard great stories about Maine. But having visited alot of states, I thought about moving to Oregon until I visited Colorado, then that b***h stole my heart xD

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:37 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
Bliss: that first emote is directed at you. More so at the people who send me pictures at two o clock in the morning.

Are you fishing for piccies, Chaos? razz

And I don't know. Your voice can't be so bad. Besides, I grew up in theater. I can do plenty of voices! When tabletopping, I specifically give my characters a different "voice" if for no better reasons than getting into character and to make sure people know when it is me, and when it is my character doing the talking.

Blissful Lioness

I live in Pennsylvania for now, and can't wait to flippin leave. I wanna head out west. I mean West Coast west. Oregon or Washington area if at all possible.

As for physically hurting, oddly enough I don't think I ever had that issue. Most of my relationships are ones that either started or were totally long distance, so it doesn't phase me.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:39 pm
Well it physically and emotionally hurts. The long distance that is.

Never again for sure lol.

Can someone PLEASE explain what is tabletopping?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:41 pm
Blissful Lioness

Old-school gaming . . . RPing with friends at a table, with dice, pencils, paper, copious amounts of junk food, and hanging out for at least half the time as you play out the game in person rather than with a keyboard.

See Dungeons and Dragons 2nd ed, Big Eyes Small Mouth, Palladium, etc.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:42 pm
Alexander Magnus
Blissful Lioness

Old-school gaming . . . RPing with friends at a table, with dice, pencils, paper, copious amounts of junk food, and hanging out for at least half the time as you play out the game in person rather than with a keyboard.

See Dungeons and Dragons 2nd ed, Big Eyes Small Mouth, Palladium, etc.

I always wanted to experience that!

ALWAYS.

man.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:44 pm
Blissful Lioness

ALWAYS.

man.

I am not sure how being deaf might impact that . . . but I sure as shite would invite you to play along with one of our games (assuming I had any). My favorite one lasted a year and a half before I moved, and I have so many war stories of it. The character I played for that became alive to me. He was a fleshed out person with a complex story and motivations, and was just damned fun to play.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 pm
Alexander Magnus
Blissful Lioness

ALWAYS.

man.

I am not sure how being deaf might impact that . . . but I sure as shite would invite you to play along with one of our games (assuming I had any). My favorite one lasted a year and a half before I moved, and I have so many war stories of it. The character I played for that became alive to me. He was a fleshed out person with a complex story and motivations, and was just damned fun to play.

It would only impact it if you let it impact it. *nods*

Yes, I'm deaf, I can do ANYTHING but one thing. That's talking on the phone. Because there's no way for me to teach sign language or write on paper or gestures....

also. Isn't tabletopping about gestures in a way? To become your character? to become involved in a new world?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:49 pm
Blissful Lioness
It would only impact it if you let it impact it. *nods*

Yes, I'm deaf, I can do ANYTHING but one thing. That's talking on the phone. Because there's no way for me to teach sign language or write on paper or gestures....

also. Isn't tabletopping about gestures in a way? To become your character? to become involved in a new world?

Points taken. I have no experience with deaf individuals, so it is difficult for me to imagine. Not because I don't want to, but because it is beyond my realm of expertise. sweatdrop  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4062 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games