Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:52 pm
Blissful Lioness
Okay, trying to keep up xD

as for talking on phone, I'm deaf. That won't float this girl boat razz

Texting? I'm fine with it but, due to one really bad experience I'm very very very VERY .... scared to give/send phone numbers.

As for sending you images at 2am in the morning, um what? lol

I heard great stories about Maine. But having visited alot of states, I thought about moving to Oregon until I visited Colorado, then that b***h stole my heart xD

.3. I cringe at the very thought of the images that have been sent. Don't be fooled, that emote is a cringe. You just can't tell. It's so bad.

I text all the time. :3

Tabletop is whatever you want it to be. I made a tabletop rpg from scratch once.

Magni: I'm not fishing <~< I have drunk friends.

I don't care for my voice, so I usually speak firmly but in a soft tone. If that makes sense.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:56 pm
Chaos Reclaimer
.3. I cringe at the very thought of the images that have been sent. Don't be fooled, that emote is a cringe. You just can't tell. It's so bad.

Tabletop is whatever you want it to be. I made a tabletop rpg from scratch once.

I don't care for my voice, so I usually speak firmly but in a soft tone. If that makes sense.

As I do not ever drink or do any drugs, I have never sent images without purpose. Have I sent 'questionable' images? Sure. Do I cringe at having done so? no. Each one was meant to be. Though I don't like the subject of them . . . all were done to give of myself to the recipient.

Makes sense to me, buddy. I've done my fair share of odd voices.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:02 am
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer

As I do not ever drink or do any drugs, I have never sent images without purpose. Have I sent 'questionable' images? Sure. Do I cringe at having done so? no. Each one was meant to be. Though I don't like the subject of them . . . all were done to give of myself to the recipient.

Makes sense to me, buddy. I've done my fair share of odd voices.

Though I refer partially to the images you are inferring. I am mostly implying that they sent images of...eh, subjects I don't always find warrant images. Not people per say. But subjects of a broader term. Not always sexual might I add.

The voice comes naturally. It's just me speaking softly with authority. I guess.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:03 am
*curious to what chaos voice sounds like* hmm.

My voice, alot of people said, is very cute.

very feminine, and very soft.

however, when I become a leader or something

it becomes very powerful. I don't know what they mean lol

and yes I'm one of the deaf people that can talk well.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:04 am
Chaos Reclaimer
Though I refer partially to the images you are inferring. I am mostly implying that they sent images of...eh, subjects I don't always find warrant images. Not people per say. But subjects of a broader term. Not always sexual might I add.

The voice comes naturally. It's just me speaking softly with authority. I guess.

Fair enough. I've taken to taking pics from FB and sending them to a friend that has no internet access at his home. That allows me to share nifty stuffs with him.

Voice is still nice. I am sure you sound awesome, Chaos.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:08 am
Alexander Magnus
Chaos Reclaimer

Fair enough. I've taken to taking pics from FB and sending them to a friend that has no internet access at his home. That allows me to share nifty stuffs with him.

Voice is still nice. I am sure you sound awesome, Chaos.

I only take pictures that reminds me of my friends and send it to them

or positive quotes and send them to all!

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:16 am
Blissful Lioness
*curious to what chaos voice sounds like* hmm.

My voice, alot of people said, is very cute.

very feminine, and very soft.

however, when I become a leader or something

it becomes very powerful. I don't know what they mean lol

and yes I'm one of the deaf people that can talk well.

If I had to describe my voice..it would be like the ocean. It's soft. Deep. Comforting. But can be dark, angry, and loud. Depending on my mood. Generally I'm only loud when I'm excited or annoyed. I get very quiet when I'm angry. And talk softly normally.

I take pictures of everything I like. So. A lot of things. Things that catch my eye or things I want to draw. I mean, I took a picture of a ship emptying its ballast tank.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:22 am
Chaos Reclaimer

If I had to describe my voice..it would be like the ocean. It's soft. Deep. Comforting. But can be dark, angry, and loud. Depending on my mood. Generally I'm only loud when I'm excited or annoyed. I get very quiet when I'm angry. And talk softly normally.

I take pictures of everything I like. So. A lot of things. Things that catch my eye or things I want to draw. I mean, I took a picture of a ship emptying its ballast tank.

*tilts head* I really want to hear your voice now lol

but best not. I find that in females, I am very attracted to soft gentle voices and males, if they have an awesome deep voice, I'm gone lol.

*ahem* anyways.

Me too! Not only I become loud when excited, I speak really really fast, if not speaking, I sign really really fast xD

but when angry, I actually don't talk. because I tend to calm myself down first and then go from there. I'm the scary angry girl who hides it well and when it hits, damn, it hits good.

I have alot of pictures when I went backpacking in colorado

I want to go backpacking now xD

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:25 am
Chaos Reclaimer

Right! Fun time! Be back in like 20 minutes

Edit: Nevermind. Forgot that my hearing friend who is sleeping in the room, and turning off the alarm makes a noise that may wake her up.

Decided not to tonight. Bah.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:33 am
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

*tilts head* I really want to hear your voice now lol

but best not. I find that in females, I am very attracted to soft gentle voices and males, if they have an awesome deep voice, I'm gone lol.

*ahem* anyways.

Me too! Not only I become loud when excited, I speak really really fast, if not speaking, I sign really really fast xD

but when angry, I actually don't talk. because I tend to calm myself down first and then go from there. I'm the scary angry girl who hides it well and when it hits, damn, it hits good.

I have alot of pictures when I went backpacking in colorado

I want to go backpacking now xD

I'm also third generation scot. So I can have the accent. : D

I tend to say what is exactly on my mind when I'm excited. So I talk faster than I probably should.

I get quiet when I'm angry because I'm thinking. Or plotting. Or brooding. Whatever you may call it.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 am
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

Right! Fun time! Be back in like 20 minutes

Edit: Nevermind. Forgot that my hearing friend who is sleeping in the room, and turning off the alarm makes a noise that may wake her up.

Decided not to tonight. Bah.

I wouldn't let it stop you from being the skin without the dip. Ha...I feel ashamed of myself for saying that now. That was a bad joke and I feel bad.

.3. But no, when I'm in my house, I don't care about modesty.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:45 am
Chaos Reclaimer

I tend to say what is exactly on my mind when I'm excited. So I talk faster than I probably should.

I get quiet when I'm angry because I'm thinking. Or plotting. Or brooding. Whatever you may call it.

LOL that joke seriously made me LOL.

Nice! interesting!

I tend to say what's on my mind... all the time. I'm very blunt. People said it's rude but I always believe in honesty. I hate lying. So I say what's on my mind except at work. I need to keep my job. Telling customers, "Honey, let me take this dress. I am smaller than you and I already know it wont' fit you" or "Honey, that color would not look good with your skin, let me go ahead and put that shirt up." would sure get me fired xD

Usually I dont' care, but she has class EARLY in the morning so I can't be mean and just like totally wake her up because I want to go skinny dipping xD

she's leaving this weekend...so there's my chance *rubs hands*

I'm quiet when mad because... thanks to my biological father (he has a horrible temper, which my sister inherited), I don't become rash or anything. I realize I need to be calm before I can try to solve the situation.

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:59 am
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

Nice! interesting!

I tend to say what's on my mind... all the time. I'm very blunt. People said it's rude but I always believe in honesty. I hate lying. So I say what's on my mind except at work. I need to keep my job. Telling customers, "Honey, let me take this dress. I am smaller than you and I already know it wont' fit you" or "Honey, that color would not look good with your skin, let me go ahead and put that shirt up." would sure get me fired xD

Usually I dont' care, but she has class EARLY in the morning so I can't be mean and just like totally wake her up because I want to go skinny dipping xD

I'm quiet when mad because... thanks to my biological father (he has a horrible temper, which my sister inherited), I don't become rash or anything. I realize I need to be calm before I can try to solve the situation.

I learned I was actually a part of a clan inherently. Did not know that for most of my life.

I would rather someone be brutally honest than lie.

Yay naked frolicking in the pool of yonder!

I don't have a temper. Unless I am hit or my loved ones are threatened. I took kick-boxing and Muay Thai, and it helped me calm down, but for whatever reason I just snap when certain conditions are met and I just see red. It's scary.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:04 am
Chaos Reclaimer
Blissful Lioness
Chaos Reclaimer

Nice! interesting!

I learned I was actually a part of a clan inherently. Did not know that for most of my life.

I would rather someone be brutally honest than lie.

Yay naked frolicking in the pool of yonder!

I don't have a temper. Unless I am hit or my loved ones are threatened. I took kick-boxing and Muay Thai, and it helped me calm down, but for whatever reason I just snap when certain conditions are met and I just see red. It's scary.

Oh my gosh, speaking of that, I have NEVER been mad in my life. Yea, I been upset, frustrated, but MAD? No.

Until this one... person at camp. she... *sighs* there's no nice way to say this. But because of her, it was the first time I 'blacked out' and don't' remember few seconds. I was that angry. Apparently I said alot and don't remember them. After that few seconds, just seriously few seconds, a staff (she saw the whole thing) came up to me and said for me to go see my boss, that she will watch the kids for me. I became scared, I didn't know what happened. Thankfully, the kids did not see it.

Never happened in my life. A bit afraid for that to happen again....

Also, I wanted to take kickboxing for a long time, along with two others. but my main goal is to get Silk Aerialist classes and my WFR certification.

Good night guys!

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:05 am
Night Bliss!  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4063 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games