Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:05 am
Wow, so much activity! biggrin

Blissful Lioness
Aw, that's a shame. The Last of Us is a darn good game.

Hmm, tabletopped *tilts head* What's that?

It does feel good! I've been a rp'er for.. *thinks* 7 years now, and I'm hopefully improving each time. I know I did from 7 years ago, but I mean from last year to this year. Chaos and Magni will let me know if I did. (not sure if Magni can because we never got to rp till now xP) (if you really want to know how awful I was 7 years ago, I can go back and try to find my first post *winces*)

Anyhoo! That's not the point xD Point is, I love rp'ing. Can't wait to see your post!

And yes!
I'm moving out of the house I lived in for.. *thinks again* 9 years. Wow. So I have a lot of piles. One pile is donation (especially since I lost 30lbs and still losing pounds! Yay for becoming more healthy! Now my doctor can be quiet), another is trash, another is going to storage (memories stuff) and most is coming with me lol. Including my PS3 and laptop of course >_> There's no argument on that part.

Tabletopping is a term for RPing w/ a system like Dungeons and Dragons. I started with Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and am now playing PathFinder, a kind of spiritual successor to D&D 3.5.

I've been RPing for about 10 years now, all of it here at the RPR; my earlier content is still around here in places.
There's no reason to be ashamed of your earlier work. You were younger and less experienced, and everybody has to start somewhere, so it's expected.

Sounds like a solid moving plan. Just be sure to focus on your studied and not your PS3. wink
Thankfully, I've only moved to and from college, so not a ton of packing overall.

~

Oh, Gaia changed hands? I know I missed a lot of news while at college, but I've not headr anybody mention it until now.
They seemed to have done a little bit recently to attempt to curb the oinflation, but it was mostly a temporary measure...

I know how disappearing from the internet for a while can be. Eery semester of my colleeg was like that. It was worse when I decided to stay ther and work during the summers. But, that's all over now.

Dating for me == N/A.

I'm in CT, and I want to stay in CT. CT is actually known for th American School for the Deaf. Sign Language is fairly common here (when compared w/ random samplings of other state populations). I. know the alphabet in sign language, but not much else.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:43 pm
.-.  

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:20 pm
Yoder
Wow, so much activity! biggrin

Tabletopping is a term for RPing w/ a system like Dungeons and Dragons. I started with Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 and am now playing PathFinder, a kind of spiritual successor to D&D 3.5.

I've been RPing for about 10 years now, all of it here at the RPR; my earlier content is still around here in places.
There's no reason to be ashamed of your earlier work. You were younger and less experienced, and everybody has to start somewhere, so it's expected.

Sounds like a solid moving plan. Just be sure to focus on your studied and not your PS3. wink
Thankfully, I've only moved to and from college, so not a ton of packing overall.

~

Oh, Gaia changed hands? I know I missed a lot of news while at college, but I've not headr anybody mention it until now.
They seemed to have done a little bit recently to attempt to curb the oinflation, but it was mostly a temporary measure...

I know how disappearing from the internet for a while can be. Eery semester of my colleeg was like that. It was worse when I decided to stay ther and work during the summers. But, that's all over now.

Dating for me == N/A.

I'm in CT, and I want to stay in CT. CT is actually known for th American School for the Deaf. Sign Language is fairly common here (when compared w/ random samplings of other state populations). I. know the alphabet in sign language, but not much else.

I only am taking one class lol
Couldn't afford more than one :/ with renting, bills, insurance, only one job (for now) etc. Also, I wanted to work on having more volunteer hours *nod nod*

Yes, CT is known for that school but is it one of the best schools? hmm... eh. Not going to say on here ha ha.

So!

*glompsquishes Yoder* Hello.

Chaos Reclaimer
*glompsquishessnugs Chaos* Hiya. I'm thinking about just go ahead and post and have Arya land on Am-heh instead.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 pm
I suppose that is my cue to get on the ball and post, ne? sweatdrop

Oh? I didn't realize gaia changed hands . . . then again, I have stopped paying any attention at all to the announcements.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:28 pm
Alexander Magnus
I suppose that is my cue to get on the ball and post, ne? sweatdrop

Oh? I didn't realize gaia changed hands . . . then again, I have stopped paying any attention at all to the announcements.

Please do! 4laugh

Also! I have an idea for your posting format.

it's okay if you don't like it lol.

However, I just started literally moving today. and we may be in the process for moving for about... a week? So when I have free time, I will make it...should do MOST of it today *nods*

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:50 pm
Alexander Magnus

Okay. I am confused.

I read Sarah's profile, twice. And I see no mention of the scientist or the red-haired warrior.

So my head is surround by question marks right now.

Am I having a dumb moment and missed something?

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 pm
Let the dice decide! scream

1. A
2. S
3. I
4. A
5. S
6. I

Edited: Samuel it is then! 4laugh

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:44 pm
Blissful Lioness
Okay. I am confused.

I read Sarah's profile, twice. And I see no mention of the scientist or the red-haired warrior.

So my head is surround by question marks right now.

Am I having a dumb moment and missed something?

It is three characters, Blissy.

1. The Indigo Knight / Sarah Prather, a character for Chaos' RP.

2. Kouhei Mori, captain of squad 12 in a bleach RP.

3. Raymond Quinn, 3rd seat in squad 4 in a bleach RP.  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:47 pm
Alexander Magnus

It is three characters, Blissy.

1. The Indigo Knight / Sarah Prather, a character for Chaos' RP.

2. Kouhei Mori, captain of squad 12 in a bleach RP.

3. Raymond Quinn, 3rd seat in squad 4 in a bleach RP.

OH MY GAWD

I thought you meant like THREE charries in ONE person kind of thing

that's WHY I was so CONFUSED for SO FRICKIN' LONG

I didn't know you wanted me to make a posting format for the three of them xD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:57 pm
Days like this one, I hate being deaf :/  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:16 pm
@Bliss:
Do you want to be called Wicked or Lily now instead if Bliss?

I don't know a great deal about the ASD, just that CT in general is more aware.

Ah, well 1 class shouldn't be too bad, then, eh?

Around here, we have a little custom called the "gluggle." Thus I shall introduce you to the glomp+huggle fusion by: *gluggles Bliss in return*

It appears Samuel has been chosen!

Ah, sorry about your day, Bliss. Were people not being understanding?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:55 pm
Honestly . . . sometimes those with hearing are more deaf than those without hearing could ever be.

. . . no blissy anymore?  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:21 pm
Hello everyone. I know it has already started, but would it be possible for me to join Vir Fortis?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:36 pm
Yall can call me whatever you want! If you want to keep calling me Bliss then do so

So today, I got preinterviewed for a job. Over my VideoPhone so when he said that my job will require answering the phones, he asked what I should do about that. I explained to him that I have resources but he didn't seem convinced. He's one of the people that thinks deaf can't. -sighs-

-gluggles yoder- will post tomorrow (: too tired right now lol and I am not sure if chaos want postin order or not

So true Magni. So true.

Hiya! I think it's very very possible for you to join, just pm chaos just to make sure :3

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:10 am
"Good Morning Vietnam!"

I will kiss whoever gets the reference of that. I know it's from a movie, but my favorite tv show had a character say it....which tv show? razz

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4064 4065 4066 4067 4068 4069 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games