Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 8:23 pm
I suggested Chaos watch this death battle, but he was reluctant. Now that we have a full on kaijuu war, it seemed appropriate. ^_^

Not really sure what to do with Indigo . . . she has no real hope of taking part in a battle of titans . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:31 pm
Yoder
Really? I though there was Am-heh, something he was attacking (the first beast to show up), a flying thing Arya brought with her, and now the military robot?

Those Death Battles are pretty interesting, though ScrewAttack in general is quite good at making interesting vids.

The beast he attacked is dead. The flying beast Arya brought is dead (for now)  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:43 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4p39ciSHKwo&list=UUn8I8I4PVZCb7rKSIBsZ7ug

because reasons  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 10:14 pm
I feel like that is the perfect instrument to play that song on.  

RagingBluMunky

Dedicated Tactician

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:53 am
I got the job!!!

-squeeee-  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:00 am
Alexander Magnus
I suggested Chaos watch this death battle, but he was reluctant. Now that we have a full on kaijuu war, it seemed appropriate. ^_^

Not really sure what to do with Indigo . . . she has no real hope of taking part in a battle of titans . . .

Have her want a better view so she jumps into the helicopter? Suggestion lol....  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:34 am
Blarg  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:36 am
Chaos Reclaimer
Blarg

Chaos! -hugs- you saw my post? I got a job at a bookstore (: that would pay me more than most jobs I had lol...  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:41 am
Wicked Lily
Chaos Reclaimer
Blarg

Chaos! -hugs- you saw my post? I got a job at a bookstore (: that would pay me more than most jobs I had lol...

Which one *hugs* ? :3

Yay! Im still doing the college thing!  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:48 am
Chaos Reclaimer
Wicked Lily
Chaos Reclaimer
Blarg

The one I got the job one lol. Right. I need to be ready for tonight class lol.

I am grounded at my new house until the gas guy comes. Ugh. I hate being grounded here right now due to no internet XD

So! Have any of you read the maze runner series? Is it good?  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 9:50 am
Wicked Lily
Chaos Reclaimer
Wicked Lily
Chaos Reclaimer
Blarg

The one I got the job one lol. Right. I need to be ready for tonight class lol.

I am grounded at my new house until the gas guy comes. Ugh. I hate being grounded here right now due to no internet XD

So! Have any of you read the maze runner series? Is it good?

Now I did. .3.

I have class tomorrow morning and evening.

I have not sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 5:15 pm
                  Fun fact: I've been using my roleplaying instead of proper work experience in my leadership development class. I got extra points on my latest essay. I think the professor likes that I'm literate. XD

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 6:46 pm
@Magni:
Yeah, same with Samuel. He's not too involved right now. Since I'm prepping for my interview tomorrow, I won't be able to get a post in until tomorrow afternoon/night; since nobody's waiting on my post right now, I don't think it will hurt the speed of the RP.

Oh yeah, I've seen some Tesla Coil music before; it's fascinating and mesmerizing stuff.

@Chaos: Ah, good to know. Thanks, I've always had a little trouble following action scenes.

@Bliss: Congrats! I'm not familiar w/ Maze Runner.

@Welian: Cool, RPing does have its benefits.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:26 pm
At mom's house so I'll have internet tonight and most of tomorrow *nodnod*

Yoder: good luck with your interview! I hope you will get it (:

Drat. I was hoping someone has already read Maze Runner so I can decide to read it or not lol.

Welian: Hello there, I don't think we've met. Nice to meet ya!

Edit: Whoa. I found some of my old work on photobucket back when I had photoshop. Wow. Dang. I wish have photoshop again lol

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:45 pm
I seem to be doing the school thing for a while now too. I'm not likely to make it in the current doctoral program for a lot of reasons, so I am going to try and make it into the Master's program for a supplemental degree. Staying in school is the only thing to keep the student loans at bay . . . though that means taking out ever more of them. feeling quite down at the moment because of that and my inability to get a job.

Congrats on the job, Blissy. I'm happy for you. *hugs*

Good luck, Yoder. ^_^

Wellie, I have a friend who is likely full of shite, but he claims that leadership classes like to see RPG people anymore as it gives experience managing several people and resources at once. Gaming might well become a good resource for business soon.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4067 4068 4069 4070 4071 4072 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games