Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:46 pm
Recca's staff regained it's natural form, and he put on his bangles to return to his normal state, "Yawn...it's boring here, too many easy kills. so i have some food cooking in the hotel room, wanna join me? Bixyll and berry were on their way before the attack."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 3:49 pm
"Sure."Xia shrugged. Why not, she had nothing to do herself.  

Sphinx-chan

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:47 pm
Recca showed Xia to the hotel room that he rented out, and the food had gotten cold, "damn, oh well i'll cook somemore" Recca started to work on some steaks, fish, and vegetable casserole.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:21 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520
Alita-520
*looks around and walks* ugh....*bumbs into the heartless*

*screams loudly and soon is knocked*

Wakes up in a lab. "ugh...where?" "Where are you??" A mysterious vioce answers. "Why, you are in my laboratory, Alita WInHeart." Eyes still were blurry. But I remember the lab before when I first was knocked out. "What did you do to me??"
"Why I simply made some modifications to your...umm..body." I felt My eye's widen.

"I am, Proffessor Idok."

Meh: Idok. Whatr exactly did you do to me? *noticing i was tied down to the table*

Idok untied me and I was able to sit up. "You are now, half cyborg." "Cyborg?" "yes, half human, half machine." He set a white long short sleeve t shirt on the cot next to me, to put on. I had just realized I was bare in my nikks. I blushed andp rocedded to put on the long T. Then I followed him.

Idok went to a computer. "this is what your body underneath your skin looks like" ((I'll get the pic of it soon please wait))

((that's what it looks like except...don't look at the head))

User Image  

MizNaughty520

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:23 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll turned around to see a behemoth smash through they ciy bixyll took no time to take it down he jumped high into the air and smashed his blade into the top of its head by the horn the beast whook his head furiosly trying to knowck bixyll off but he held tight and until darkness emited from the blade and surged into the behemoths head he contniued to shake into he knocked bixyll off he smashed into the ground and rubble flew everywherethe blade was still in the behemoths head and the darkness contiued to emit into its head and finally its fell to the ground and faded away
berry walked over to him"is it over now?"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:22 pm
Xia chuckled softly and said, "Cool." She sat down on a couch and made herself comfortable, sitting on it with her legs behind her. She looked about the hotel room, looking for some plants to mess with while she waited for some food.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:06 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll turned around to see a behemoth smash through they ciy bixyll took no time to take it down he jumped high into the air and smashed his blade into the top of its head by the horn the beast whook his head furiosly trying to knowck bixyll off but he held tight and until darkness emited from the blade and surged into the behemoths head he contniued to shake into he knocked bixyll off he smashed into the ground and rubble flew everywherethe blade was still in the behemoths head and the darkness contiued to emit into its head and finally its fell to the ground and faded away
bixyll looked back at her he turned back to normal yeah he smelled reccas cooking " lets go get some food with recca he walked off to the hotel  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:07 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll looked back at her he turned back to normal yeah he smelled reccas cooking " lets go get some food with recca he walked off to the hotel
"ok" berry held his hand  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:08 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok" berry held his hand
bixyll walked woth berry until he got into the hotel he asked the women at the front dexk what room recca was staying in then he went up to his room and knocked on the door  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:14 pm
Xia jumped up. "I'll get it!"she chimed, opening up the door. "Hello."she said with a grin, recognizing them from the Heartless battle.  

Sphinx-chan

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:18 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
"ok" berry held his hand
bixyll walked woth berry until he got into the hotel he asked the women at the front dexk what room recca was staying in then he went up to his room and knocked on the door
berry walked around the hotel  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:29 pm
"your just in time the foods done" Recca flipped the foor into the air, and caught them all on seperate plates. "there you go, i already ate, so i'll be out on the balcony of anyone needs me" Recca went to the balcony, and stared at the stars, and spoted teh constlation of orion, he followed the belt to Canis Major the went up to find Canis Minor, "so winter is here..." Recca was deep in thought about a time a year back when he spent christmas with Sakoshita Yanagi (hime) and of the good time he had with her. he wondered how she was doing.  

MrAsianK

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:40 pm
bixyll grabbed a plate and sat down at the table and started to eat  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 9:57 pm
"hmm the guys would probably like some ice cream..." Recca jumped off the second story balcony and ran to the grocerystore.  

MrAsianK

Sphinx-chan

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:24 pm
Xia stared wide-eyed as she watched Recca jumped off the second-story window and slowly began to eat her food. "Eh, he's probably fine. I bet I could do that."she thought with a huff. She tried to eat elegently as she was now sitting on the couch with one leg crossed over the other, glancing at the others in the room with curiosity.  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 405 406 407 408 409 410 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games