Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:41 pm
Magni Prime

Looking for the good in everything, ne, Blissy? smile

Of course! Today was one of the many worst days of my life!

But that's okay. I'm still alive and kicking. Negativity can go ---- itself

=D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:43 pm
Wicked Lily
Of course! Today was one of the many worst days of my life!

But that's okay. I'm still alive and kicking. Negativity can go ---- itself

=D

sad *hugs*  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:46 pm
Magni Prime

sad *hugs*

Ah ah ah. No sadness, neh? *hugs back*

*places my fingers on your cheeks and force a smile* See? Not so bad (:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:06 pm
Wicked Lily
Magni Prime

sad *hugs*

4laugh Just want my friends to be happeh.  

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:12 pm
Magni Prime
Wicked Lily
Magni Prime

sad *hugs*

4laugh Just want my friends to be happeh.

I am. (:

Despite of this day, i always bounce back really fast.

My secret? Rp'ing. Course I haven't rped in few days so I'm more moody and anxious. Rp'ing helps my nerves. I did wish I got to rp before my first day of work ):

But it's okay.

I have a job. I have a house. I have a working car. I have friends who support me. I have a guy that I really like and we are becoming really good friends. I have books. I have games. I have an archery certification.

I really do love my new job. Only about 21 people work there (not including the managers) so it's like a really tight family. I felt welcomed and they said they are happy to have me, they can feel my positive energy (ironic, people at camp I worked at said the same thing lol) I already feel like 'family' with them. Especially when I worked so hard to try to solve the phone issue, they told me not to worry about it anymore; I just won't work at one area, but everything else, I will work at. I was so relieved. Right now, I feel like my job is secured.

I just wish I have a family. I mean I do...but... it's hard to explain. And the post would be a long read if I try to explain my family. Heh.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:08 am
Alexander Magnus
Yoder
*cicada chirp*

Always gotta one-up me, don'tcha? razz

'Twas just chiming in. blaugh I never knew cicada's > crickets. xp

I'm sorry for your poor day, Bliss, but I'm glad you're taking it well; gratitude is a powerful virtue/tool.
Of course, only say as much as you want to. While you're free to speak openly here, it's certainly no requirement. xd  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:13 am
Yoder

'Twas just chiming in. blaugh I never knew cicada's > crickets. xp

I'm sorry for your poor day, Bliss, but I'm glad you're taking it well; gratitude is a powerful virtue/tool.
Of course, only say as much as you want to. While you're free to speak openly here, it's certainly no requirement. xd

Hmm. Nah. Thanks though *hugs*  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 11:15 pm
While it is not a requirement to talk here . . . I do enjoy it. I AM a psychologist, after all. *nerdy smile* heart  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:31 am
Good morning everyone! smile

Xathas here! ((previously known in my history as Kevrandrus, and before that GoldDragon118 cool )

I am 25 years old, and currently an Audio Engineer in Conncecticut. (My job involves maintenance, installation, and operation of the sound systems : but the best part of the gig is mixing musicals live biggrin )

I've been roleplaying since 3rd grade (yes, before internet razz ), I enjoy a hobby as a Dungeon Master for various D&D sessions (have been playing D&D since 6th grade xD ).

I am also a Food Enthusiast, Ballroom and Swing Dancer, and Hopeless Romantic!

I found this guild and joined because one of my best friends (and all-around awesome person!) invited me to come roleplay here with her. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 4:54 pm
Xathas
Good morning everyone! smile

Xathas here! ((previously known in my history as Kevrandrus, and before that GoldDragon118 cool )

I am 25 years old, and currently an Audio Engineer in Conncecticut. (My job involves maintenance, installation, and operation of the sound systems : but the best part of the gig is mixing musicals live biggrin )

I've been roleplaying since 3rd grade (yes, before internet razz ), I enjoy a hobby as a Dungeon Master for various D&D sessions (have been playing D&D since 6th grade xD ).

I am also a Food Enthusiast, Ballroom and Swing Dancer, and Hopeless Romantic!

I found this guild and joined because one of my best friends (and all-around awesome person!) invited me to come roleplay here with her. smile

Did you really have to add the awesome part?  

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:06 pm
Wicked Lily

Yes, yes I did smile  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:33 pm
Wicked Lily

Yes, Blissy. He did.

*gluggles Xathas* Well met and joyous to have you here. ^_^. I run the place here, and am happy to welcome another friendly face. I recognize the name Kevrandrus . . . but barely. You might remember me as Magni Prime. In any case, you are most welcome to hang out here. The guild is as much chat with old and friendly people as much as RP . . . but by all means. Enjoy yourself. *warm smile*  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:42 pm
Alright, now now boys. Enough with the flattery lol

*hugs everyone*

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:28 am
We have quite a few parallels, it seems.
1) I also live in CT and am an engineer (albeit, as software one, not an audio one).
2) I've been roleplaying since 7th or 8th grade. As far as tabletopping, I've never DMed (I've always had friends who prefer to do it, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do as good of a job), but I've been playing (3.5 -> Legend -> PathFinder -> Iron Heroes) since I started college.
3) I also enjoy food (and cooking), ballroom dancing (even though I can't dance), and can be a hopeless romantic at times.
So, if I haven't scared you off yet: Welcome to the RPR, Xathas! biggrin  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:24 am
Wicked Lily
Alright, now now boys. Enough with the flattery lol

*hugs everyone*

I've known you over 10 years now. It ain't flattery heart *hugs back anyway*

Alexander Magnus
Wicked Lily

Yes, Blissy. He did.

*gluggles Xathas* Well met and joyous to have you here. ^_^. I run the place here, and am happy to welcome another friendly face. I recognize the name Kevrandrus . . . but barely. You might remember me as Magni Prime. In any case, you are most welcome to hang out here. The guild is as much chat with old and friendly people as much as RP . . . but by all means. Enjoy yourself. *warm smile*

Thank you for the welcome! =D
If you were either in Bleach Elites, Rise oft he Shinobi, or Forbidden Scrolls II : those were my usual hangout spots guild wise back in the old days!
And I do hope to enjoy myself! =)

Yoder
We have quite a few parallels, it seems.
1) I also live in CT and am an engineer (albeit, as software one, not an audio one).
2) I've been roleplaying since 7th or 8th grade. As far as tabletopping, I've never DMed (I've always had friends who prefer to do it, and I'm pretty sure I wouldn't do as good of a job), but I've been playing (3.5 -> Legend -> PathFinder -> Iron Heroes) since I started college.
3) I also enjoy food (and cooking), ballroom dancing (even though I can't dance), and can be a hopeless romantic at times.
So, if I haven't scared you off yet: Welcome to the RPR, Xathas! biggrin

Thank you for the welcome biggrin
What sort of software? Coding, server management, or am I thinking the wrong side of software?
I've run D&D 2E, 3E, and 3.5 : tried 4E and hated it. Pathfinder, Legend of the Five Rings (L5R), 7th Sea, Shadowrun (3, 4, and 5E), the Mistborn Tabletop RPG, and The One Ring : Adventures Over the Edge of the Wild (actually a really good interpretation of the world =D) -phew-

As for #3.... I am afraid we may have to duel for Mika's affection now. (unless she doesn't like the Helen of Troy comparison razz )  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4070 4071 4072 4073 4074 4075 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games