Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:57 pm
@Bliss: I'm sorry for all of your troubles. At times it can feel overwhelming, so try to find time to de-stress (hobby, exercise, etc...). None of those concerns can be easily solved, so some coping mechanism would be helpful.

*hides in Magni's corner* I like creepy/eerie/suspense, but not actual horror. Gore-or is my most hated sub-genre, even though I'm not squeamish about blood/surgery/etc.. (i come from a medical family).  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:14 pm
                  +1 for squeamish. It's not too bad when it's clearly fake, but I get quite woozy and sick looking at photos of injuries and whatnot, even in a educational/anatomical context. Plus I have this fun side effect where I get so anxious during a shot that I get dizzy and sometimes pass out. Hooray for completely unnecessary and over-the-top involuntary reactions!

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:13 pm
Wicked Lily
Alexander Magnus
*hides from the horror genre in a corner with his toys*

O.o

You don't do horror?

Nope, horror is not my bag. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:18 pm
                  Knights and Almatha are now perfectly tied... and they are two COMPLETELY different stories, which means I'm probably going to be running two threads in here.

welian

Crew

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:59 pm
welian
                  Knights and Almatha are now perfectly tied... and they are two COMPLETELY different stories, which means I'm probably going to be running two threads in here.

AWESOME

TWO NEW CHARRIES FOR ME

*gets all excited and breaks out the champagne* Champagne anyone?

Yonder: well. My coping mechanism are three things.

1. Archery. But I haven't had the money to buy equipment and practice.
2. Role-Playing. But as you can see, it's been kinda dead. I had two rps going on in PMs but now it went down to one. That's why I'm excited about two new charries for me. Two different personalities. Hmm.
3. Video-games; not effective as 1 and 2 but helps somewhat.

Horror Topic: I can do any horror topic EXCEPT gore. That's for movies. Now games, I can do gory games.

I do not know why, I do not understand, do not ask me why. xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:12 pm
Wicked Lily

Only two? ;3
                  jk, jk... sorta.

My boyfriend will be joining both (he has no say in this) and he almost always has at least three characters in a given thread. I try to curb this in Barton where there are a lot of people, but in a quiet guild, I enjoy seeing people play multiple characters.

welian

Crew

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:14 pm
welian
Wicked Lily

Only two? ;3
                  jk, jk... sorta.

My boyfriend will be joining both (he has no say in this) and he almost always has at least three characters in a given thread. I try to curb this in Barton where there are a lot of people, but in a quiet guild, I enjoy seeing people play multiple characters.

Can I really!?

No. I can't abuse the power.

I might.

we'll see xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:19 pm
Wicked Lily

You can! Knights is still slightly restricted (you can only play one Knight, but Nightmares and Ethereans were fair game), but Almatha does not have any particular character limit beyond "what you can handle".

welian

Crew

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:21 pm
welian

Only one knight huh?

*off to picture hunting!*

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 pm
Wicked Lily

Yup! The original RP is still in this guild, on the second page. I plan to tweak the Knights a bit so that there's a plausible, in-story reason to replace one if someone drops the story, but yes - there will be seven Knights. Which reminds me, I need to figure out a way to explain away the times where there AREN'T a full seven.... ANYWAYS.

In the old thread, each Knight was titled after a color, and had an assigned element and totem, aka spirit animal. The totem will carry on into this iteration, but I mind change up the color theme and go for gemstones. I'm still mulling over what do with the elements.

@Magni: What are your thoughts? You were in the original RP.

welian

Crew

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:41 pm
welian
ANNNND I got a piture!

*bounces around all excited*

4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh 4laugh

Now name and personality.

I want her to have country accent but that's always hard for me to rp when she speaks, but good thing she's shy as heck

SO EXCITED.

I need to go to bed xD

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:52 pm
Wicked Lily

I had a migraine earlier and took a helluva nap. Now it's 3am and I'm listening to loud music (with my headphones on, of course). What picture did you choose? I wanna see!

Btw, this will probably be your queen,

welian

Crew

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:57 pm
welian

;~;

She's so beautiful...I weep with joy.

And meet her loyal knight!

[x][x]

My favorite character from fire emblem.

Guilty xD It was either her or the other one. but I wanted to rp as a shy character (Don't really have that personality in this guild yet) So her body language shows shyness 4laugh

Same! I took a nap!

Now I'm watching Rosemary's Baby. Good classic. After that one, I need to find another horror movie to watch. hm.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:09 am
Wicked Lily

hellz yeah character pics!

My character, her name is Amaia, I've used her for a while. She's my go-to for a monarch character. She's quite nice, which makes it hilariously terrifying when she's angry (and ridiculously heart-warming when she hands out flowers to everyone).

I had a roommate who was fond of Korean horror movies, apparently their ghost stories are top notch. Maybe try something from there?

welian

Crew

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:14 am
welian

Can't wait to rp with your charrie as mine (:

I don't think my character will ever get angry *thinks* That would be interesting to watch if someone tries to make her angry.

I heard the same thing. I can try that.

I NEED A NAME.

*goes to find a name dang it!*

Why is names the hardest part too?

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4073 4074 4075 4076 4077 4078 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games