Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:43 pm

Discordial Moki
DANDii Lions--
When I was fourteen or so I listened to exclusively metal and hard rock.
It made me an angry child.
XD

Who isn't an angry child on the inside?

Haha!
That's too true.

Hayabusa1111
Well I don't know what to think about all these new rules and all but...

Why doesn't someone open up a serious discussion thread about this. Someone really does need to. I see many people up in arms and crap right now. I have heard that BB won't listen but...I don't want to get in on this yet...

That's what's been going on in the question thread and the thread that announced it. Pretty much all complaints were ignored and bb is telling us to get over it and try it already. I'm fine with trying it out, but I also get the feeling that even if we do, crew isn't going to listen when we come back and tell them we didn't like it.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

hector rouge
BB Fascism is not the disregard of someones rule. Its the complete rule. I haven't seen one post asking the guild for their idea. Thats the only thing that slightly aggravates me with you. But I don't like the decisions of the Crew right now because I think they're doing what is the easiest for them.

And I'm not going argue about it, I don't hate you nor do I want you to go ******** yourself I'm just very annoyed at many of the choices and I'd like to state my mind about it in the Crew to see if I can get my point across with no Cursing or anger. I'm not just the same Hector that yelled all the time. I really just want to talk about it.

Naito, you're being very disrespectful. Do you know what Fascism is? I'm against Fascism and I almost went to Greece last year to go riot against it. But under my better judgement I didn't.

You think bb is doing this all by himself of complete control?
I pm so many members in the guild and they constantly ask me about this particular thing over and over after while it was obvious some rules have to be done if anything your the disrespectful one you never do nothing for the guild except complain an complain an you had your chance as crew an never done anything.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:44 pm

-pokes moki- hey hey....-glomps dandi quickly-

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:45 pm

Yes mint?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Hayabusa, People will be up in arms but as soon as it matters they wont. It's how it works here. People will be mad because it affects their character but not because it makes sense.

Masumi, I'm not going to argue it out. Like I said, I believe it should be based on the views of the members. And I do believe when someone disagrees they shouldn't be moved from Crew or kicked. But what ever I'm not fighting it out. I'm going to go Roleplay, what I came on to do.

Naito, did you not see me come back for a while and have all these Ideas and suggestions and NO ONE except Masumi and Eris would say anything about it. Then when I had a reason to be angry other than just being stuborn I was kicked from Crew. By everyone going to go Roleplay.

Havok-Trance

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Fuuu...
-snuggles Mint-
<3
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:49 pm

uh oh whats happening now stare

-GiantPanDaisy-

O.G. Prophet

4,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

Masumi H Dekata
hector rouge
BB Fascism is not the disregard of someones rule. Its the complete rule. I haven't seen one post asking the guild for their idea. Thats the only thing that slightly aggravates me with you. But I don't like the decisions of the Crew right now because I think they're doing what is the easiest for them.

And I'm not going argue about it, I don't hate you nor do I want you to go ******** yourself I'm just very annoyed at many of the choices and I'd like to state my mind about it in the Crew to see if I can get my point across with no Cursing or anger. I'm not just the same Hector that yelled all the time. I really just want to talk about it.

If we asked the crew members for every single little thing we wanted to get though, it would take forever to get things. not only that you people refuse to stay on topic. In not even 3 pages that thread turned to a discussion about bloodlines. We can't ask the members for everything, we let them in on stuff but we just can't do everything

>.>

<.<

I WANNA ARGUE TOO!

This is actually an inquiry from earlier, just never got to ask.

MASUMI-KAH!

Why'd you demote Oni from his crew position?
I quit a long time ago, so thats why I don't have mine, but...

Why'd you demote him?
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:52 pm

Sojiro_ReducedEarth
Masumi H Dekata
hector rouge

If we asked the crew members for every single little thing we wanted to get though, it would take forever to get things. not only that you people refuse to stay on topic. In not even 3 pages that thread turned to a discussion about bloodlines. We can't ask the members for everything, we let them in on stuff but we just can't do everything

>.>

<.<

I WANNA ARGUE TOO!

This is actually an inquiry from earlier, just never got to ask.

MASUMI-KAH!

Why'd you demote Oni from his crew position?
I quit a long time ago, so thats why I don't have mine, but...

Why'd you demote him?

User Image

Chilling2

8,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Yeah I saw you come back an instead of actually trying to improve something that was posted you completely derailed with no offer of replacement to the idea that's why I really don't listen to your complaining cause you look at unrealistic look at power and then say your here to make a story when you know that's not true...........
Also I look at newer members view instead of veterans
like that I can give them a bigger view of it since that's what I did when I joined NUR I got veterans look in the guild
you on the other hand been stuck to the past
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Ethal Okami

Mommy and Daddy are just having a little fight, sugar. Nothing for you to worry about. rolleyes

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Hector that was a pretty d**k thing to say about BB, masumi and Naito. What the hell is wrong with you boy? You just go around talking s**t about the people you talk to just about everyday if not everyweek. It's like ******** you too if you can't seperate what we are doing in the guild and what we do in real life.Pointing your finger at the authority and calling it facists just because there is an authority is ******** up...have you ever stopped to think maybe they are trying to help? And yet I lose more respect for you. I don't know how you are saying you aren't trying to fight it out when the first thing you do is poke them with a sharp stick like rustling up a beehive. Actually I've had it up to here with all this nonsense, crap talking in the guild. Just get along already, realize we are all friends out for the same purpose to have fun and escape from the bullshit of everyday life. We are all trying to create beautiful stories that somehow overlap and we come to collisions of personality. It always seems to degrade from that moment on and tends to lead towards anger and violent feelings. I'm seeing it in like spin cycle in this guild. Hector how long have you been in this guild? Your still not seeing the bigger picture of what your doing? Its making me sick really. ALl this complaining about tiny changes in the guild. I heard about the tiny change and thought nothing of it. Im a weapons user...it effects me. I dont care though because it just doesn't matter. it wont change a damned thing really. Just a rule to make it more realistic and have it so people dont just destroy and kill everybody at once. yay for logic. Anyways im done ranting Done telling you all to stop arguing for sure. Done.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:55 pm

Fenrir Graveheart
Ethal Okami

Mommy and Daddy are just having a little fight, sugar. Nothing for you to worry about. rolleyes

SHUT UP FENRIR!!!!!!!!!! I'M NO DADDY!!!!!!! I'm THE MOTHA EFFING CRANKY BABY!!!!!!!! BWAHAHA NOW GIVE ME MY BOTTLE OF ACID BWHAHAHAHAHA
jk
ehhh trying to change the guild little by little at a time

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:56 pm

Naito_Arekkusu7
Yeah I saw you come back an instead of actually trying to improve something that was posted you completely derailed with no offer of replacement to the idea that's why I really don't listen to your complaining cause you look at unrealistic look at power and then say your here to make a story when you know that's not true...........
Also I look at newer members view instead of veterans
like that I can give them a bigger view of it since that's what I did when I joined NUR I got veterans look in the guild
you on the other hand been stuck to the past

Naito, that was uncalled for, and now you're just being rude.
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 4080 4081 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games