Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Thursday-Saturday Bump Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1502 1503 1504 1505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:52 am
heart  
XVampire_Princess_IshtarX
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate

with one of the biggest attractions across the world, disney world. las vegas i always wanted to go to, (partically because i've been watching to much csi rolleyes ) and its HUGE compared to britain
but i have to say britain is a bit quieter

Thank you. And YES, DISNEY WORLD IS SO COOL, EVEN THOUGH ITS A BIT CHILDISH FOR SOME!!! heart

that can be used as an advatage to your enemys
take its a small world for example, force them on the ride and creep them out with that song they sing and record the face, that or if they love the ride threaten to tell everyone that they like a childrens ride
got the idea from my noob brother, its so funny, i wish i could have recorded him saying he was the princess of the sea... omg hes watching supermarket sweep at the moment

YEESSSS, I LOVE THE WAY YOUR BROTHER THINKS!!!! twisted

yep very funny and if you hate the ride yourself you have something else to concetate on when your tortuing them (with the song)

OH, YES, JUST TEAR OUT ONE OF THE DOLLS FROM THE RIDE AND KEEP SINGING THE SONG TO YOUR VICTIM ALL DAY!!!
Of course....you might just go to jail for that, so I guess that's just going to the extreme sweatdrop

lmao not a bad idea ninja  

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

Shrii

Tipsy Fatcat

10,050 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Sorry for the random vanishing, mamma woke up so I made Cafe Late xD.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:53 am
heart  

XAmberrXO

XAmberrXO

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:54 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:54 am
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate

take its a small world for example, force them on the ride and creep them out with that song they sing and record the face, that or if they love the ride threaten to tell everyone that they like a childrens ride
got the idea from my noob brother, its so funny, i wish i could have recorded him saying he was the princess of the sea... omg hes watching supermarket sweep at the moment

yep very funny and if you hate the ride yourself you have something else to concetate on when your tortuing them (with the song)

OH, YES, JUST TEAR OUT ONE OF THE DOLLS FROM THE RIDE AND KEEP SINGING THE SONG TO YOUR VICTIM ALL DAY!!!
Of course....you might just go to jail for that, so I guess that's just going to the extreme sweatdrop

Of course!! It was my idea blaugh jk
And you know what, you can grab each doll from each room you go into and sing it in the different languages you hear, that way your victim can understand the song in different languages and SUFFER EVEN MORE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted  

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

xXxBowDownToChocolatexXx

Fashionable Lunatic

7,300 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:56 am
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate

And you know what, you can grab each doll from each room you go into and sing it in the different languages you hear, that way your victim can understand the song in different languages and SUFFER EVEN MORE!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

omg that sounds so evil rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:57 am
Morning
ah... I go to sleep, and when I wake up the thread has moved only 40 pages
crying
how slow  

Dictator STD

The Broken Man

stare  
The bump rush'll be soon  

scoro

The Broken Man

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:59 am
Srta Tap Dance
Morning
ah... I go to sleep, and when I wake up the thread has moved only 40 pages
crying
how slow

Can't be helped. I really don't see how we can get to page 1500 if it's just a couple of people who push it pages on the whole

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 6:59 am
yaaaaaaaaaaaaay random bump  

scoro

Dictator STD

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:00 am
scoro
The bump rush'll be soon

Hopefully

@Azrael: I thought it would be a lot faster than this.... but people are just lurking  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:00 am
i' m poopin  

scoro

Haughty Siren

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:01 am
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate
Bow_down_to_chocolate

omg that sounds so evil rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oh, that's nothing compared to what you CAN do to your victim ALL DAY IN DISNEYLAND!!!! pirate  
[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 1502 1503 1504 1505 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games