Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:35 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
"I bet it is." Fenrir muttered somewhat suspiciously as he firmly shook Sindenky's hand.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:45 am

User Image

Sindenky let of of Fenrir's hand, and reached into his pocket, pulling out his cigarettes, "i was hoping you would tell me your name, would you like a cigarette?" he asked popping one out and holding the pack out to Fenrir.
((running to the store for Thanksgiving stuff, BBS))

User Image

Sindenky

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:51 am

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
A chinging sound came from his dog tags as he released his grip. The light revealed the word "FENRIR" was engraved in the metal. "My name is Fenrir, Fenrir Graveheart." he said before he raised a hand to refuse the offer. "I would, but with my nose those things would reek for days. I'd never get the smell off of me."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:07 pm

User Image
Sindenky grinned and put the cigarettes away, and took one last drag of hiss own before dropping it to the ground and stomping it out, "sorry about that, i tend to not consider the feelings of others." he said to Fenrir, a bit sorry for smoking around him. "So tell me about Zerimaru?" he asked, waning to know more about the man.

User Image

Sindenky

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:06 am

User Image

Yuno

"So you are the almost perfect kaguya Zeramaru mentioned." Yuno said slamming the book closed. "The legendary Fenrir." he continued then he flipped through the pages of the book.

Yuno opened it and showed a drawing of him as a child and a young lady taking care of him. "Zeramaru had many people he liked but it was THIS Alice that he cared a lot about." he said as he sighed he was lost in thoughts after reading Zeramaru's book.

"I actually feel better knowing I removed his memory. I and Tera believe his instability was caused not merely by the yonbi but by something it made him do. Post traumatic stress." Yuno said as he flipped through some more pages. "I know you are familiar with it, Tera had it thanks to a chuunin exam gone wrong... well for her."

Normally Yuno would go on for a long monologue discussing Zeramaru but he was on edge. "Sindenky here saw me attack a gennin who knows whats in his head. Fenrir is a loose cannon ready to fire." He thought as he scratched his head.

"Well what is it that you both want I'm sure there is a possible compromise." Yuno said as he flipped to a page of the book which unfolds into several portraits. One was obviously Tera but that was all Yuno could recognize the rest of the people were clear but unknown to him.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:37 am

User Image

Sindenky grinned and looked at Yuno, "i want a have a spar with you, and to get Gai healed. Fenrir here helped with the last part, so it would be great if me and you could have a spar." he said with a grin, then looked at Fenrir, "I'm honestly surprised that this guy has not attacked, i wonder how strong he is..." he thought to himself.

User Image

Sindenky

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:30 pm

***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Fenrir quietly listened and looked up at Yuno as he talked. There were many things he could've commented on about Zeramaru, as well as questions to ask Yuno, but he decided that they could wait. "I want that book you're holding." Fenrir bluntly admitted. From hearing Yuno and Sindenky's heart rates, he could tell that even though they were trying to play cool and relaxed, they were definitely anxious around Fenrir, as if they were expecting him to suddenly attack. It made Fenrir chuckle a little inside. They weren't wrong.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:40 pm

((He needs to start getting on more than one time at like 1-2 his time >_<))

Sindenky

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 2:45 pm

((lol. At least he makes pretty long posts. It's the holidays anyways.))
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:05 pm

((hes in the philopienes, he dosnt have thanksgiving lol))

Sindenky

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:33 pm

User Image

Yuno

"Let me guess you want to book to stop him from remembering anything?" Yuno said smirking as he flipped through the book then he closed it. "You do know he lost HIS memory but the yonbi still remembers?"

Yuno tossed the book at Fenrir's feet but he felt something was amiss. "I dont quite understand why you are after him, he never wrote that down." Yuno said avoiding Sindenky's spar till Fenrir leaves. "Sure we will spar but can we do it at your village I am still looking for the guy." he said as he walked next to Sindenky.

"Why should I be contend to lead one squad, when I can control the whole world, Zeramaru?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:55 pm

User Image

Sindenky nodded, "Sounds good to me, checking up on Gai would be good too. Is he still here?" Sindenky turned to Fenrir on the last part, he had honestly lost interest in Zerimaru, and would become interested again later at a more convenient time.

User Image

Sindenky

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 6:17 pm

User Image

Yuno

Yuno then looked at Sindenky. "Lets go then" Yuno said as he walked to where Anzu said Zeramaru was.

"I gotta avoid Fenrir." He thought as he continued walking.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:27 pm

User Image

Sindenky nodded and followed Yuko, looking back to see if Fenrir was going follow.

((were do we post next?))

User Image

Sindenky

StalkDaNight

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:45 pm

((well I'm gonna see the waterfalls))
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games