Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
Organization XIII's Academy for the Gifted(no more students) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:40 pm
Sphinx-chan
Xia stared wide-eyed as she watched Recca jumped off the second-story window and slowly began to eat her food. "Eh, he's probably fine. I bet I could do that."she thought with a huff. She tried to eat elegently as she was now sitting on the couch with one leg crossed over the other, glancing at the others in the room with curiosity.
" jealous of him?" bixyll looked up at her with the corner of his eyes while he still ate  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 10:42 pm
Xia blinked, a bit shocked at the sudden reply. "N-No.. I was just thinking logically that's all.."she said rather quickly, and kept on eating, her face slightly red from being a bit flustered at the question.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 9:49 am
Sphinx-chan
Xia blinked, a bit shocked at the sudden reply. "N-No.. I was just thinking logically that's all.."she said rather quickly, and kept on eating, her face slightly red from being a bit flustered at the question.
bixyll gave of a silent laugh and contiued to eat his food he finshed the went to the kitched and put his plate in the sink he sat back sown and turned on the tv  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:03 am
Berry conitued to walk around  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

MizNaughty520

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 10:31 am
Idok showed me how my body worked and how I use it.

Me: Thx Idok.

Idok: No problem. Well you best get back to your friends they might be worried about you.

me: Who? THem? Yeah ph...what friends? They don't care about me. THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT ME!!

Idok stood there for a moment. "go where heart takes you then."

I left and off I went back to The academy........  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:41 pm
Xia glared a little then finished her own food and went to the kitchen and put her own plate in the sink. She sat back on the couch stretched out and snapped her fingers, summoning vines and started messing with them.  

Sphinx-chan

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:22 pm
bixyll quickly greg bored and wondered where berry was so he flipped open his phone and called her *ring..... ring.....*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 3:48 pm
Alita-520

Idok: No problem. Well you best get back to your friends they might be worried about you.

me: Who? THem? Yeah ph...what friends? They don't care about me. THEY EVEN THINK ABOUT ME!!

*finally arrives at the accademy* I wonder where every one is.....((Biix, where are you at with Xia??))  

MizNaughty520

MrAsianK

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:01 pm
Recca jumped up onto the balcony with some sprite, root beer, and vanilla ice cream. "ok, so i got some dessert, we have ice cream and soda if you want a float." Recca made himself a root beer float and set it on the counter. he pointed his right arm toward the dishes in the sink, and unleash a small fire. all the leftover food disintegrated. "ah, easiest way to clean." recca began to have his float. "so Xia where are you from, we know nothing about you?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:13 pm
Xia rushed over with happiness at the root beer floats and started making one and turned to Recca. "Well, um, I don't know my past as a Somebody that's for sure. Sort of woke up in front of some castle and was taken in by Xemnas. Figured out I had plant powers and decided to stay with them and well, here I am."she said with a smile, still making her root beer float.  

Sphinx-chan

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:17 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
bixyll quickly greg bored and wondered where berry was so he flipped open his phone and called her *ring..... ring.....*
berry picked up her phone"hello?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:20 pm
*goes looking around the Academy halls*  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:26 pm
Alita-520
Alita-520

*finally arrives at the accademy* I wonder where every one is.....((Biix, where are you at with Xia??))
umm everyone who rps in this rp is at traverse toqwn in a hotel))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:29 pm
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
Alita-520
Alita-520

umm everyone who rps in this rp is at traverse toqwn in a hotel))

((LMAO looks like I need to catch up then, look forward to seeing me =P))  

MizNaughty520

XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:29 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
XKiss.Me.Im.ContagiousX
berry picked up her phone"hello?"
"..where are you?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 406 407 408 409 410 411 ... 505 506 507 508 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games