Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:38 pm

Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
Meta_Fish
Romyion
You better, OR ELSE! evil
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The script is already in the works.
It better be, CAUSE I GOTZ BLACKMAIL

User Image
That... has nothing to do with me?
If you may look closer, its Akuyoko's old Signature. This was taken and the Cult was in the backround at the time. So if this little picture slips to the Gaia mods ur toast twisted
Like the mods will ever know that's the cult in the background from Akuyoko's OLD signature.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:49 pm

PAU

Meta_Fish
Captain

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:52 pm

I'm bored.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:01 pm

Bai, Jackass the Movie is on.

Romyion

Dapper Gaian

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:05 pm

so um... whats new?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:06 pm

Fish and the chocolate milk of August Eleventh

Fish was sitting at his computer when his stomach began to rumble. He tried to think of what night time snack he could eat. He looked over to his scanner, on which stood a box of generic poptarts. He decided he would devour them. The generic brand seemed to make his mouth dry, so he went downstairs to get some chocolate milk. The dishwasher was open, so he put all the clean dishes away, and got out a cup and spoon. He pulled the milk out, and looked for the Hershey's syrup. He couldn't find it. Panicked, he checked the recycling bin and trash, to see if it had been finished off. It was nowhere to be found. He went back upstairs and asked his mother if they had any chocolate syrup. "Oh, we do, it's in the basement, because we made homemade ice cream." She said, rubbing her stomach, as if she could still taste it. It's not like Fish wanted any or anything. Fish sighed.
"Alright." He said, going back downstairs. He just pulled out a coke and headed back up.
"Did you get it?" His mother asked.
"Uhh... No? It's in the basement, where grandma sleeps, and she has to work tomorrow. I don't want to risk waking her up just for some chocolate milk."
"She's asleep?" His mother barked.
"Well, I would imagine, since she works tomorrow, and it's like, eleven." Fish said in a soft tone.
"She goes in at three, for like, an hour." His mother argued, rolling her eyes.
"Whatever." Fish said, storming into his room. Why did his mother have to argue with him about everything?

I JUST WANTED SOME ******** CHOCOLATE MILK scream

Meta_Fish
Captain

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:07 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:09 pm

I haven't had choclate milk since my last slim fast... lol. I have one of my moms when she doesn't seem to notice. they are gooooood.

Xilo The Odd

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:13 pm

I've never had chocolate milk before.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:18 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo
o_o What!/ How is that possible!? What did you drink on weekend mornings in your pajamas as you watched cartoons?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:20 pm

Meta_Fish
Mutsumi-Saburo
o_o What!/ How is that possible!? What did you drink on weekend mornings in your pajamas as you watched cartoons?
CHOCOLATE MILK! or strawberry, it looked fruity with its pinkness, but tasted good with the pink panther in the mornings.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:21 pm

Meta_Fish
Mutsumi-Saburo
Pop and regular milk, sometimes orange juice.

Terara Drakon

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:22 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Mutsumi-Saburo
CHOCOLATE MILK! or strawberry, it looked fruity with its pinkness, but tasted good with the pink panther in the mornings.
I've never had strawberry milk before either.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:26 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
Mutsumi-Saburo
I've never had strawberry milk before either.
HOW CAN YOU STAY ALIVE?!

next time you have choclate syrup, and milk, put about 2 spoonfuls of it in your glass of milk and stir. trust me, you'll never want milk any other way.

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 9:26 pm

I demand you try it. D<
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4078 4079 4080 4081 4082 4083 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games