Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:46 pm
F r o s t e d P e t a l s
I feel like I'm a new kid entering a different school.
But I'm Vivi

love the siggy!!! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 2:39 pm
                  Sorry for being AWOL for a bit, went to a family friend's wedding yesterday, and spent most of today with a pounding headache. No relation, I swear!

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 7:14 pm
No biggie, Welian. You weren't gone for long, anyway. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:12 pm
Xathas
I feel like I'm a new kid entering a different school.
But I'm Vivi

Welcome!!! biggrin

thank you !  

Invisible Gawker

7,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Invisible Gawker

7,425 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:14 pm
Yoder
Welcome, Vivi!
Is that moniker a reference to Final Fantasy 9, by any chance?
A new guild can be a bit intimidating, but we're all friendly here (also, a little crazy).

Crazy is good, it keeps things interesting.
No, my name is just Vivian so people just call me Vivi. razz  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2014 9:35 pm
ninja  

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

GoldDragon1188

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:03 am
So.... I kinda had a small geekout moment last night.

I found out Grant Kirkhope, one of the composing sound designers for Rare (he composed the Banjo-Kazooie soundtrack along with many others) had posted the soundtrack of Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie in its entirety online for download.

Needless to say I was like a kid at christmas and insta-bought it =D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:11 am
Aloha and sieg howdy. Been a while I know. Been having struggles for a long time with depression, dropping out of university, betrayal by someone I thought was my friend and drugs.
So now I'm hoping to start roleplaying again as a sort of rehab method. End of the day I'm still happier typing out part of a story than I was smoking heroin.  

Skreemer

Wild Prophet

6,700 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Carl 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

welian

Crew

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:51 am
Skreemer

Holy s**t that's a hell of a downturn!! I hope things get better for you sooner than later, and I'm glad to see that you're still around. -hug-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 2:49 pm
@Vivi: Ah, that makes sense.

@Xathas: Yeah, he's a pretty good composer, and those games are fantastic. He's involved in the "Hat In Time" Kickstarted game as a guest composer, if you're interested.

@Skreemer: Welcome back! I'm sorry for your troubles, but it's good to have you back. Hopefully you can find the relieving RPing you want here. smile  

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

Alexander Magnus

Devoted Reveler

6,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 6:35 pm
Damn, skreemer . . . brohugs. I now a little of what you mentioned from personal experience, but you have had a hell of a lot done to yah. sad  
GoldDragon1188 generated a random number between 1 and 652 ... 409!
PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 8:21 pm
dont ask =P  

GoldDragon1188

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 9:25 pm
Skreemer
Aloha and sieg howdy. Been a while I know. Been having struggles for a long time with depression, dropping out of university, betrayal by someone I thought was my friend and drugs.
So now I'm hoping to start roleplaying again as a sort of rehab method. End of the day I'm still happier typing out part of a story than I was smoking heroin.

I saw my sister go through that.

*hugs* I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if you need rp help okay? I'm one of the active rp'ers that NEEDS to rp to keep sane. But not the same reasons as you.

Side note:

I love my new job.
Why?

1. you find weird titles in books. Such as "Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?"
2. A woman in her 50s ask me what is our most erotic book. I freakin' love her.
3. Good team work.
4. Did I mention weird titles? There's also amazingly werid and awesome games I want to try. There's a Fifty Shades of Grey party game for cripes sake!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:28 pm
Wicked Lily
Skreemer

I saw my sister go through that.

*hugs* I wish you the best of luck. Let me know if you need rp help okay? I'm one of the active rp'ers that NEEDS to rp to keep sane. But not the same reasons as you.

Side note:

I love my new job.
Why?

1. you find weird titles in books. Such as "Would You Baptize an Extraterrestrial?"
2. A woman in her 50s ask me what is our most erotic book. I freakin' love her.
3. Good team work.
4. Did I mention weird titles? There's also amazingly werid and awesome games I want to try. There's a Fifty Shades of Grey party game for cripes sake!

I once got a book on cooking with beer from their Bargain Bin. I love B&N ^_^

I once accidentally contributed to a talk on knots then realized the talk was on bondage, not the theatre fly system...
Said knot is ACTUALLY used when hanging things by rope from the grid. Also works well tethering furniture.... and I suppose people xD

Yay for teamwork. My job, for a communication art, has a surprising lack of communication xD That always struck me as an odd thing.

I was almost taken on as a sound designer for a production of a 50 Shades parody musical called "Spank!" xD  

GoldDragon1188

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 1:56 pm
@Bliss: I'm glad you're enjoying your job. *hides from concepts such as teamwork and communication*

Now I just need to figure out the ideal time to get up to go to work so I can avoid the heavy traffic of rush hour going and coming. I'm glad my office is flexible with that...  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4081 4082 4083 4084 4085 4086 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games