Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Terara Drakon

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:40 pm

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
yeah... oh BTW, maul backstabed me in our four person race. yeah I plotteed against you... and they plotted against me... and I... WHIPPED OUT MY BILLPWNAG3!!!!!!!11!!!1!!

yeah that was fun though. we should try and get more four person matches goin on.
You plotted against me!? With who!?
ninja
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:42 pm

Mutsumi-Saburo
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
yeah... oh BTW, maul backstabed me in our four person race. yeah I plotteed against you... and they plotted against me... and I... WHIPPED OUT MY BILLPWNAG3!!!!!!!11!!!1!!

yeah that was fun though. we should try and get more four person matches goin on.
ninja
O___O
Bastards. Maul, too?

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

maul. but as you can see, he clearly had other plans, I think somewhere in round two, after I had won my match. he switched over and began to go solo. sweatdrop you not mad r u?

That was nice, Kirby, Fish.
Quite convincing.

Maxim_from_Lufia

Slave of Sithis

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:43 pm

PAU
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:45 pm

PAU
PUA
APU
AUP
UPA
UAP

Slave of Sithis

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:45 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

maul. but as you can see, he clearly had other plans, I think somewhere in round two, after I had won my match. he switched over and began to go solo. sweatdrop you not mad r u?
No, it's kind of funny.
BECAUSE I STILL TORE ASSES APART
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm

PAU

Slave of Sithis

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:46 pm

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

No, it's kind of funny.
cept that round I won. mrgreen I need to just get used to all the tracks... and get a bill every race! twisted it's better than a shroom!
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:47 pm

PAU

Slave of Sithis

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:48 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

No, it's kind of funny.
cept that round I won. mrgreen I need to just get used to all the tracks... and get a bill every race! twisted it's better than a shroom!
What happens if you run a bullet bill into a starman?
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:49 pm

I bet you guys will tear up Mario Kart Wii. pirate

Denko

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 pm

Denko
I bet you guys will tear up Mario Kart Wii. pirate
I know I will. Battle mode online! crying
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:51 pm

Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

No, it's kind of funny.
never had it happen... wanna experiment?

Xilo The Odd

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 10:52 pm

~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~
Meta_Fish
~Xiloscent~

No, it's kind of funny.
never had it happen... wanna experiment?
Sometime we shall. I can also show you shortcuts and stuff.
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4084 4085 4086 4087 4088 4089 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games