Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Everything to Lose-Everything to Gain (Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:12 pm

Zero merely blinked, watching the frame fall.
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:17 pm

Hael stood in the Demonic Realm, glaring up at the sky where Recht's castle towered. Luckily for her, she ended up closer than originally expected, making things easier on her part.
She then let out a low growl, before she began marching towards the castle...

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:18 pm

The path to Recht's lair was longer than it looked. It may have looked close, but that was due to the sheer size of it...There was at least a seven-mile gap between her and the castle...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:28 pm

Hael quickly caught on that getting to the Castle was going to take longer than planned. She could run a mile in fifteen minutes (if she REALLY pushed herself into it), but she was saving her energy for something else. This left her with two options: Walking and Shadow Hopping.

"Looks like I'm hopping.." She grunted after walking about a mile, finding herself barely any closer to the castle. She then transformed into a Creeper, standing into the road for a moment, before suddenly jumping to a shadow. She then bounced onto the next shadow, and the next, and the next, traveling even further than she did walking, burning less energy.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:35 pm

A figure then stood in her path, almost out of nowhere. A tall figure in a cloak was quite possibly the only description that could be given...
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:38 pm

Hael grunted at the figure. Not Recht, and not one of his pawns. Not that she knew of. In other words, someone not important to her. The only acknowledgment she gave the figure was veering to one side of the road rather than zigzagging like she was before.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:42 pm

The figure then suddenly caught Hael in her shadow-form, causing her to suddenly breaking out of it and making her go back to normal.
"Mikä tämä on? Itsemurha?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:55 pm

Hael then turned and face the figure, giving it a cold glare.
"First off, I did not understand a single word you just said. Second, unless you have business with me and can help me, I must ask for you to leave me alone." She growled at it.

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:10 pm

"Ehh, I guess I wanted to try acting like I'm some big bad elder or something." The figure said, shrugging.
"He then brought Hael face-to-face with him, his face still hidden. He had grabbed Hael by the back of her shirt.

"Now, might I ask why you're running toward certain doom?"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:14 pm

"I have business with the lord of that castle." Hael growled, glaring into the eyes of the figure. "And as I said before, unless you can help me, I would much appreciate it if you let me go and leave me alone."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:16 pm

"Yeaaaaaaah...A little pipsqueak like you has business with mister creepy-darkness-fetish over there...Suurrrrrre..." The man said, rotating his head around.

"Let's put it this way. Lie again, and I'm going to punish you."
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:21 pm

"I do have business with him." Hael growled only louder, glaring more at the man as her eyes grew a small circle of red around the pupils. As quickly as the color came though, it disappeared, returning to an icy blue. She needed to store her anger for later...

"It's not formal business, but it's business." She explained. "He knows something about a friend of mine, and I want the information."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:30 pm

"Oh yeah, I can see the conversation now." The man said, raising her into the air, his other hand shaped like a face, looking directly at her.

He then slowly shook her around, the man making his voice seem higher.
"Ohh, evil mister Recht! I wanna know something about my fwend!"

He then made the fingers on the other hand move, this time the voice much lower.
"Normally I eat little munchkins like you everyday, but okay!"
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:33 pm

"...First off, that is NOT what I sound like." Hael growled, giving the man a dull stare.

"Second off. I never said I'd be having an engaging conversation with him. In fact, I'll let you in on what exactly I plan on doing. I plan on going inside, transforming in a special form I have, and ripping that place apart before I find Recht, demand to know where my friend is, kill him, find my friend, and continue on with my life."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:35 pm

"Oh? Like this?" The man said, slowly shaking her again, and giving a very high-pitched roar. The other hand then smacked her forehead open-handed. Hard.
"Retard."
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 407 408 409 410 411 412 ... 989 990 991 992 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games