Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying
Chatroom (Chat thread do not move) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:09 pm

FENRIR YOU THERE COME ON I STILL HAVE TO PISS YOU OFF WITH A GHOST!!!!

He's usually online at this time
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:10 pm

LOLZ if you check the member list i'm the very last guy before the banned people

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:11 pm

yes we banned him after throwing in jail half a dozen times, killed his character off twice, talked to him, and tempted banned him, and we going overboard. If anything we went overboard to try and keep him...
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Ah crap... and I was just having fun I was going to get him killed in a bit more.

Well I'd admit your right but for one thing I was supposed to be the one to bring him back someone else did. Only AC in my group could have but well she did not xd

*sigh*

Ok SINCE my arch nemesis is gone for good... who wants to be my new one? The last one was blade BOOM got banned... then Neska BOOM got killed... then Fenrir Boom got banned...

I get easily bored without one.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:15 pm

Squishy Havock
LOLZ if you check the member list i'm the very last guy before the banned people

cause for some reason the most recent poster is the last on the list...idk why, and idk why those people are listed at banned and not just gone. Guess it was before some update
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Squishy Havock
Ah crap... and I was just having fun I was going to get him killed in a bit more.

Well I'd admit your right but for one thing I was supposed to be the one to bring him back someone else did. Only AC in my group could have but well she did not xd

*sigh*

Ok SINCE my arch nemesis is gone for good... who wants to be my new one? The last one was blade BOOM got banned... then Neska BOOM got killed... then Fenrir Boom got banned...

you dont even consider me one squishy DX

Masumi H Dekata

OuchRightInTheFreedom

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:21 pm

Havock, I WOULD be your nemesis, but I'm much too weak for that. You'd push me over a cliff, and falcon drop me through several dimensions before leaving my body in a bloody head. After a while you'd have fun with your new six armed spider puppet. XD

Masumi...I was looking at the birthday list, and I noticed that your birthday wasn't on there. I can't hand out presents if the birthdays aren't on there! :'D
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Masumi H Dekata
Squishy Havock

*sigh*

you dont even consider me one squishy DX

I'll die in two seconds.

THEN I'll get bored cause I have to start all over again.

It has to be a guy/girl I know I can kill so I can be annoying and pretend he can almost beat me in every battle.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:25 pm

I would be it. But I am OOOOOOOOLLLLLDDDD and Zeramaru's friend. Wouldn't make too much sense.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:28 pm

The_Epic_Muffin
Havock, I WOULD be your nemesis, but I'm much too weak for that. You'd push me over a cliff, and falcon drop me through several dimensions before leaving my body in a bloody head. After a while you'd have fun with your new six armed spider puppet. XD

Masumi...I was looking at the birthday list, and I noticed that your birthday wasn't on there. I can't hand out presents if the birthdays aren't on there! :'D

I never kill my nemesis. I just run around injure them physically and mentally. Torture is a better word but I have to find out in RP... most likely... I'll stumble upon one.

Hey if I were going to blow someone's dog up with an explosive tag hidden in a huge mess of cards can they dodge it?

Look at it from my view. He had no idea there were explosive tags there. He shouted for his dog to run AFTER the explosion... makes no sense and those two dogs should be dead.

DEAD or not I'll still kill ihuntur. Made him yukikage and what did he do he went inactive and drove it into the ground. When I left it had six ninjas excluding me when I got back after my break... it got closed.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Discordial Moki

2,950 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:31 pm

-Agrees that making huntur Yukikage was a bad idea.-

You should have made Kemai Yukikage, he lived 10 minutes from my house and if he screwed up I would have b***h slapped him.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:36 pm

Discordial Moki
-Agrees that making huntur Yukikage was a bad idea.-

You should have made Kemai Yukikage, he lived 10 minutes from my house and if he screwed up I would have b***h slapped him.

Yeah... he was the other guy who wanted the position Huntur just posted first so i let him.

I SHALL KILL THAT JOUNIN RPC OF HIS!!!

How did he even get to jounin rank? Magically dodging my explosion like that...

I'm sure it would have taken someone with sharingan or byakugan to notice one of the 60 cards is an explosive tag... NOOO after the explosion he just magically calls out to his pets and they get away from... an EXPLOSION ...its supposed to be instant but noooo he gets away anyhow.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Katsuro Sony

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:43 pm

Hello blaugh
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:48 pm

I hate huntur...

Oh and scrapples nice job with the arenas... I still like a few of mine better.

Well your goal with the arenas is to make it interesting my goal was to test something out for my own guild something that was designed to kill peoples.

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Katsuro Hitokage
Hello blaugh
yay kats blaugh
Naruto Ultimate Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4092 4093 4094 4095 4096 4097 ... 9223 9224 9225 9226 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games