Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

MidnightNaga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:59 pm

*he crawls into Cerry's lap and curls up laying his head on Cerry's shoulder sighing softly*
Yeah yeah... I am a lowly pet... I get treated the way that is need to be treated. *sighs softly and kisses Cerry's neck hugging him and sighing gently*
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:01 pm

*bows*

Thank you oh wonderful Ceron.

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Ausa-kun

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:05 pm

It's scary the grip that Ceron can have on people sometimes. ._.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:06 pm

No Naga...

*he places his hand on the side of Naga's cheek, lifting his head up so that their eyes meet* You know that isn't true, you are far from lowly. You know I care for your well being. But as a pet you must also understand that is a certain level a loyalty and obedience that is to be shown. You asked me to take up your leesh and I did so. If it is something you do not want me to have, then you may say so and I will relinquish it and allow you to do as you wish. *he lightly rubs his hand along the other man's cheek, smiling slightly* No matter what we try to fool ourselves into thinking, freedom is kept through will alone. You made a choice, and only you can make the choice to do otherwise.

Ceron

MidnightNaga

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:09 pm

*he smiled and blushes hugging Cerry* No I want to be your pet. *giggles and laughs gently giving you a kiss on the cheek again and smiles* I want you as my master cause you are sweet and loving. I like that about you and the way you say the right things and speak your mind.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:13 pm

User ImageShould i even ask why the general thread is a quick RP room?

::points to Chibi room::

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ]

MintGekkou
Captain

Hirurari

Dedicated Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:14 pm

^-^ I finished my I.D. Tell me what you think/If I did anything wrong.

User Image
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:15 pm

Sorry ; ; just a random moment no angry? *puppy dog face*

MidnightNaga

Ceron

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:15 pm

Of course I do... *he smiles at the kiss, keeping his hand where it is while his other hand slips under Naga's shirt, slowly running up his chest, lightly grazing his skin* ...hmhm, I could never do anything else -but- speak my mind. I always try to be as very honest as I can be, though that doesn't always happen.

*the hand under his shirt continues to move, slowly caressing up Naga's neck, lightly rubbing it upward and down.*

However, I but sleep soon, as I am very tired, having not had almost any sleep at all yesterday and all of today. The Ceron is...exausted...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:16 pm

User Imageno promblem. Just find it odd coming into an RPing when its suppose to be general chat.

@Hirurari: Looks great 3nodding

just remember to add a url link if your going to put it in your sig XP if you please.

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ]

MintGekkou
Captain

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:16 pm

Hirurari
^-^ I finished my I.D. Tell me what you think/If I did anything wrong.

User Image

OMG! Make a shop thats so cool!!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:18 pm

ninja

You see no Rene ::twiddles fingers::

ahh what the heck I GLOMP YOU ALL!

Rene the Hopeless

Hirurari

Dedicated Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:19 pm

Kurai~ xD Yes, I plan to make a Link List in my sig at some point. .__. Maybe...

Dee~ xDD I don't think I could. I mean, I LOVE making animations for people. But I don't know if I could keep up. And there's a lot of Shops already.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Hiru, I love that sig x3

Hello all.

Lilith Crowley

DeeMac61206

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:20 pm

Hirurari
Kurai~ xD Yes, I plan to make a Link List in my sig at some point. .__. Maybe...

Dee~ xDD I don't think I could. I mean, I LOVE making animations for people. But I don't know if I could keep up. And there's a lot of Shops already.
oh but you forgot the arts
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4096 4097 4098 4099 4100 4101 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games