Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~.: D.Gray-Man :.~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I a spazztard fangirl?
  Yes
  No
  A WHAT now?
View Results

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm
"Yes!" Komui said with a smile that brought out sparkles. "Be safe! Have fun!" He waved the excorcist off as he dabbed fake tears away from his eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:19 pm
"You're not coming?!" she screamed. "You have not given me any proper instructions!"  

[Riya]
Vice Captain

Twilight Seraphim
Vice Captain

1,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:26 pm
"Right!" Komui said. "Look for a black haired man with a scythe. Ask him for more information. Now go!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:29 pm
Adelheid growled to herself as the doors of the elevator closed and blocked her view of the odd man in the beret. She tapped her foot impatiently as the machinery whirred to life and the descent began.
Master Claus, I know you've sent me to the right place... or else.
There was a thud as the elevator landed, and she stepped out into the ravine, looking around.

[What am I supposed to do now?]

[Riya]
Vice Captain

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:54 pm
Linali looked taken aback when Vexis yelled at her. He was right though, Carlotta's circumstances seemed different.

"...Carlotta, what could possibly be your circumstance. Why are you different?" Lavi asked, looking at her.

Didrika barely knew what was going on, but she did have an idea of what everyone was talking about. Carlotta was different. She wasn't a fallen one. Somehow she had betrayed the Innocence, by fearing the Earl.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:56 pm
"I was not sent here from Germany to sit in a smelly boat and rescue idiots..." she snarled, climbing into the small rowboat.
"Halllooo!" she called out, rowing angrily. "Is there anyone out here?"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:27 pm
"....Don't ask me...." She shook, leaning against a nearby tree. "The innocence.. maybe it's just... a delayed reaction." Carlotta mumbled. She could faintly hear someone in the distance, which caught her attention as she looked up slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:42 pm
Adelheid muttered curses to herself as the rowing went on. Beads of sweat rolled down her face as the unfamiliar activity began to take its toll on her.

"Mein Gott!" she shouted. "Is there anyone down here?"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:22 pm
Allen's attention snapped back to him and he looked to the others. "It's either something with you, or the innocence itself.." Allen glanced up suddenly sidetracked from his thoughts and was surprised to see the approaching exorcist. "Here!" He called to them, waving to catch their attention.

Kanda glanced up for a few moment to catch a glimpse of the boat as well, and then focused on the current task at hand.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:26 pm
The tiny wooden rowboat hit land, and Adelheid quickly jumped from her seat onto dry land, thankfully.
"I have been sent here by the odd man wearing a beret," she barked at them. "Now which of you has fallen down this schlucht, so that I may be angry at them?"

I hope they understand my accent, or I will be very angry Adelheid thought bitterly. She looked from face to face, measuring up the others.

[Riya]
Vice Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 pm
Carlotta had had her arms wrapped around her stomach, but stood straight when she saw Adelheid.

Allen blinked, confused and not quite sure how to answer her. She seemed quite intimidating and just as he was about to speak he stopped before he could get the words out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:38 pm
"Dont stare at me like an idiot! Speak!"
She whipped her head around to the others, getting increasingly angry.
"Anyone?! Are you all mute?"

[Riya]
Vice Captain

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 52 53 54 55 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games