Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
TILL KINGDOM DAYS COME Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:40 pm
SoraSabishii
((OMG! The forum, it's back to normal!!!!))

Berry looked at Berry strangely, "Somehow... something tells me I'm never used to that..." She turned back to Damos. "I'm with Berry on this, what are you going to be doing while we're in the forest, anyway?"
(( Berry looked at Berry strangely? idk how my character would do that XD is that a typo?))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:01 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Berry looked at Berry strangely, "Somehow... something tells me I'm never used to that..." She turned back to Damos. "I'm with Berry on this, what are you going to be doing while we're in the forest, anyway?"
(( Berry looked at Berry strangely? idk how my character would do that XD is that a typo?))

((Yes...stupid typo!!! scream YOu get it though right?))  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:34 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Im going to look for something stare *has a serious face and gets up and looks of to the distance* i just need you two to look for anything strange or out of the ordinary while i try to discover the origin of this kay mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:37 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

((yes ^^ i just thought it was funny ^^ ))

Berry looked at Sobashii"What? I can do that now. Since, i am a heartless. Damos helped me to be able to change like this." Berry smiled a bit. She wasnt to happy that he was going off alone after she had barely begun to be able to be by his side."okay Damos...." She lost most of her happy mood.  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Berry looked at Sobashii"What? I can do that now. Since, i am a heartless. Damos helped me to be able to change like this." Berry smiled a bit. She wasnt to happy that he was going off alone after she had barely begun to be able to be by his side."okay Damos...." She lost most of her happy mood.

Sabishii smiled slightly, and punched Berry's arm. "Oh c'mon!" she said with a shrug, "You still got me!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Dont worry its for ou own good anyways you have Somad to protect you ya know mrgreen  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:49 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Sabishii smiled slightly, and punched Berry's arm. "Oh c'mon!" she said with a shrug, "You still got me!"
Berry sighed" I just dont like the idea of Damos going all alone now......He is by himself now...." Berry bit her lower lip.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:04 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Berry sighed" I just dont like the idea of Damos going all alone now......He is by himself now...." Berry bit her lower lip.

Sabishii sighed, before jutting her thumb toward Damos and saying "Yeah, because he's so not capable of protecting himself against heartless..." Sabishii stopped in her words suddenley looking back towards Damos.

"You are capable of protecting yourself, right?" she said tilting her head deaftly to the side. "I mean, you know, without those two not with you will you be strong enough to handle heartless on your own?"  

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:06 pm
((Hmmm...I've been thinking and...I want to know the general heaight scale of our characters. I know my character is probably a little bit shorter then Berry. But I don't know how much taller or shorter Damos is then them....))  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:16 pm
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Sabishii sighed, before jutting her thumb toward Damos and saying "Yeah, because he's so not capable of protecting himself against heartless..." Sabishii stopped in her words suddenley looking back towards Damos.

"You are capable of protecting yourself, right?" she said tilting her head deaftly to the side. "I mean, you know, without those two not with you will you be strong enough to handle heartless on your own?"
Berry looked at Damos." If you want Damos you can take Somad for a bit. I will be fine. I am a heartless the only thing that can hurt me is a keyblade with they probably dont have in the forest."  

The Gothic Rikku
Crew

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:36 pm
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii
The Gothic Rikku
SoraSabishii

Berry looked at Damos." If you want Damos you can take Somad for a bit. I will be fine. I am a heartless the only thing that can hurt me is a keyblade with they probably dont have in the forest."
no im fine wink thank you for caring Sabishi i can take care of myself thank you stare *dont worry about those two they arent mine to own now, but i do have my protection* takes out the sword that he had obtianed recently in trianing* cool  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:38 pm
((Here is a Pic Sabishi i would say he is about 5'5/5'6))
User Image

and here is what Somad looks like))
User Image  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Carrot-Copper

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:52 pm
Jack appears in a cloud of smoke holding a bag. "Want some food before you head out?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:00 pm
Carrot-Copper
Jack appears in a cloud of smoke holding a bag. "Want some food before you head out?"
*about to head out when he poofed in* ...who is this sweatdrop  

MOST_WANTED_MAN XP
Crew

Atelier Menchi

Distinct Trader

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:01 pm
Sabishii looked at the sword in admiration. "It's so kewl..." she put her hands together clapping slightly in glee. She looked back up at Damos "Where'd you get it anyway?"

Sabishii looked at Jack strangely. She crossed her arms skeptically cocking one brow to the side f her face. "Why, are you trying to sell something particular?"  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games