Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
HEY NEW MEMBERS. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you HAVE a 3DS?!
  YEAH
  Not yet D:
  No, and I never will (wow)
View Results

sgt.Frosty

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:44 pm
greetings! I'm frosty, I cant decide on my favorite game(s), but for starters, the metroid prime trilogy, mario, zelda,donky kong...the classics. But its always changing and generally its all good for me so any system and game will do.

other stuff, I'm 17,I've been on gaia longer then what this account says, I enjoy listening to music, art in general(right now mainly graphics, I make banners)
(i'll update when I get more stuff to say)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:57 pm
Want Avvie Art? Want It CHIBI?

Hey all!
I'm Kat, and i'm new to the super cult.

Sadly i was just "dissed" because i still liked Pokemon...
I feel bad for the kid though.That was the best show/movie/game EVER!
I'm 17 and i still watch it, play the game, and cry everytime ash turns into stone. biggrin
I'm SUPER proud.
Nintendo, Game Freak.<3

Click this link HERE, For Cute Chibis.

KatUsedCharm

9,550 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100

Princess_Sammy_Chan

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 12:58 pm
Erm, Hi, I'm Sam...I play a lot of video games, and I have a wii, ps's 1-3 an x box and an xbox 360, and a ds o3o'  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:30 pm
HOLA,
I'm Kathy. also known as Vilhelm... You can call me anything you want!
Can't wait to start meeting new people...  

Miss Shilea

kage no tsurugi

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 3:37 pm
hello hello people
you can call me kage or Iroiro, whatever works
I'm a huge nintendo fan
my favorites would be: the Legend of Zelda, Fire emblem, Metroid , Kirby
and ofcourse Mario
Pokemon has become very bad lately
but anyways  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 4:02 pm
HI IM NEW(OBVIOUSLY!) IND I LOVE DRAGONS AND ALL MYTHICAL CREATURES, I HAVE AN ACCOUNT ON DEVIANT ART, AND I HAVE AN OBSESSION WITH ZELDA GAMES AND ANIME/MANGA! "BELIEVE IT!" mrgreen  

Malevolent Decadence

malcolm-frye

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 5:45 pm
Hey there, I'm Malcolm. I'm not really good at the introductions, but I can try. Uh, I like video games, well you already know that. My favourite would have to be Kingdom Hearts 2 or The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. They're really close; I can't decide. So, that's pretty much it. I think, hehe.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 6:25 pm
Hello! I'm Child_of_Darkness. Nice to meet you all! I like the Legend of Zelda series and OF COURSE Duck Hunt and Mario. Then again I must admit I immensely enjoyed "Fable: The lost Chapters" for Xbox.  

Nether Dark

Sakaika13

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:18 pm
hi I'm Gloria :]
i still like pokemon even though it was popular when i was 5
i also love The Legend of Zelda series, Final Fantasy, Kirby, Fire Emblem, Sonic, Mario and Harvest Moon.
well there's lots of others but those are a few I can think of.
I cant wait until Super Smash Bros Brawl comes out and I get a wii. Boy do I love those wii's.
Oh! I also adore Kingdom Hearts! I can't wait for the 3rd one to come out
mrgreen  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 7:43 pm
hello!  

L1ND3N

Shinobu Cutie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:09 pm
Hello, im Shinobu or you can call me Sophia or Sophie, and im new to the guild. My favorite game that is going to come out on Feb 10, is Brawl. I like Zelda games, Pokemon games, Metroid and lots of good stuff like Mario too 3nodding Nice to meet you all, I hope i get to meet you all.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:18 pm
Welcome to the cult~! n_n_n_n_n  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Shinobu Cutie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:21 pm
Aw, cute sig blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:27 pm
Arigatou n_n  

Chibi Kawaii-chan

Zer0 Nightmare

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2007 8:41 pm
Hello I am new here as you can tell. I have a DS and a Wii, but I dont have any games for Wii unfortunatly. I used to be a big Pokemon Pearl player, but I sold that due to the fact that I drained all the fun out of it. I still have quite a few games for it, but the only Wi-Fi one I have left is Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin. If I was going to list all my experience with Nintendo, you would fall asleep before the finish. So lets just say my favorites are Metroid, Zelda, Fire Emblem, and of course Super Smash Bros. (Which every Gamecube owner has).  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games