Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The Kitten in the Box Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should a seperate, identical KITB rp be made for the noobs in the guild?[noobs answer ONLY]
yes
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
no
22%
 22%  [ 2 ]
i dont care
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 9

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:31 pm
She nodded and mewed, somehow wriggling onto his back, holding tightly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:40 am
"shhh, were almost there."Kai held her legs and slowed his pace a bit, comeing within 20 feet (meters) of leon and Erri.  

kai wolf white

Tos Banning Team-5000

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:08 am
"Yes Erri...what is it you want to say?" Leon asked softly  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:36 pm
Min watched as Erri tugged on Leon, Then as Kai and Reign played Sneaky Spy. She was sure that Erri wanted some privacy with Leon,
so she snuck upstairs to her room but found the Empty LIBRARY upstairs to be a more comfortable atmosphere. she sat down with a book and started to read. User Image once more the metal object fell out. =what the heck is this?= she wondered

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:13 pm
Silently, Reign nodded, watching and listening to the pair as best she could  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:40 pm
Min read the book but had a hard time concentrating; she kept getting images of Leon and Erri whispering about something but it kept getting fuzzy and someone was giggling inside. =okay little sister, if your going to be a SNEAKY SPY you need be Less Obvious...?=
Min thought; Hoping Erri didn't pick up on REIGN's broadcast which would defeat Reign and Kai's Mission Impossible.

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:24 am
"shhh!" he said very quietly, and snuck a little closer.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:45 am
Leon's ear twitched. (I wasn't paying attention but now I hear it... are my senses dwindling?) Leon placed a finger on Erri's lips "Hold that thought...it has to wait...just trust me." Leon said walking off smiling.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

kai wolf white

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 1:39 pm
Kai quickly turned Reign and himself invisable, useing one of the tricks he leared while dateing the vampire."Reign please stay quiet." he whispered as she let out a small mew.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 2:00 pm
"Kai...it's rude to interuppt a private conversation. And I know Reign was in on this...did Min have anything to do with it as well?" Leon asked.  

Tos Banning Team-5000

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 4:27 pm
Min heard voices downstairs and figured some one was caught. she tried to project a thought message to Reign to use the ball in her pocket to distract Leon,by tossing it; so he would think they were in other room still.
She didn't realize the energy of her concentration, which rebounded off Reign and into the room to the right of Kai, causing a flower vase to fall with a crash. =OOPs= Min thought as she heard the crash.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 5:07 pm
"That is what I thought...Erri...I'll clean up the mess." Leon sighed he really wanted to know what Erri had to say. However because of this he didn't know how to react. It was the first time being a father figure to the others...he was wondering what to do. "Erri..." he whispered. "I do not think I am ready to be a father yet...I have never had experience and to them I already am their dad..."  

Tos Banning Team-5000

Acrisiss

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 7:13 pm
she giggled, hugging close to kai... she had never been good at sneaky-spy, but rather exceled at hunter "Reign is sorry!"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:27 pm
Min got up and went down the back stairs and using the secondary door entered the room where the vase had fallen and broke, Min quickly went about cleaning the mess up then noticed Leon in the door-way.... "uh my Boo boo. Sorry I was playing a game with Reign and well she missed.."
=honesty is best policy= she thought."I am sorry if this caused some disturbance."

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

ERYN2067

Eternal Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:41 pm
Min could see Leon's reactions "it isn't an easy task if you are thinking about being a father figure...but remember all anyone can do is their best, nothing more and nothing less. I look at you as an older brother and Father figure, an AKELA. ((sorry tribal thing)) a person I can learn from but also trust. Just as I see Erri as my sister and a mother figure my AKENTA. {ah ken tah}because I can learn from her and trust her. Though I maybe wrong I am certain Kai and Reign feel much same way" she walked over to Leon and gave him a hug then smiled.

AKELA= a teacher,respected older Brother who teaches life lessons MALE

(Not LEADER, more like responsible counsellor or responsible one)

AKENTA= a teacher,respected older sister who teaches life lessons FEMALE

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games