Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phreaq

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:50 pm
I guess this is as good an introduction as any :3

User Image

This is a couple years old though... it's more of a black/white/gold now  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 12:23 am
Name: Rose
Orientation: Too shy to have explored
Species: Fox/Kitsune mix
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 98.6 lbs
Special skills: computers and sketch art
Mate: never dated
Personality: very shy towards everyone she meets, hard to talk to about love and personal matters, can become very involved with her work, and wishes to be more social and have more friends.
Bio: Since Rose was 10 she's been identified by her family as the artistic, silent, genius of the family but even from then and before she's been a shy little fox. Finally when she was 15 she found a cat in school named Grizabella and so they became best friends but when Grizabella turned 16 that year she moved to London. Last Rose heard she was in a musical but never knew the title. Rose went on and became very adverse in sketching and went to home schooling from online. With only a year left to finish Rose decided to move out and travel in hopes of becoming a better person and more social. At the moment she is living in a rent by the month hotel in the city.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

I_veja_I

xXFluffy DemonXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:02 am
User Image

Name: Dawniie Aeonix

Species: Lime fox

Orientation: Bisexual

Bio: Dawniie was born at night under the full moon, she grew up with her mom but she got more sick for every day. Her dad didnt care about her more about other girls and alcohol, when she was 10 her mom died and she broke down in anger and depression. She was forced to eat of trash cans and sometimes steal food, she got caught sometimes but she allways fleed again. She didnt have any friends and allways tryed not to talk with anyone, when she was 13 she did meet someone she really liked and they talked for about a year. When she got 14.. Well lets just say she now got a boyfriend since then and she still loves him higher than anything else since he helped her through a rough time. She's allways shy around new people but when she gets to know them better she can be hyper but still abit shy. She really hates when others make fun of her laugh/giggle 'cus she hates it herself, and when others bully her or call her names when she havent done anything at all, she can sound angry at times but its only her serious voice, she can look pissed but its her normal face actually. Dawniie loves fluffy soft things (like her tail), teddy bears and candy.. Lots of candy and sweet stuffs of course. She allways says sounds like "ah, nh, hm" etc. like in a manga show since she's a big fan of manga. Its very easy to make her laugh or giggle, she's very ticklish on her sides and neck but.. She dosnt allow others to touch her neck 'cus its her sensetive spot, she 'melts' and relaxes especially if someone bite, lick or kiss her neck. Dawniie mostly walks in a big shirt with panties at her home but in town she got pants on not dresses or anything.. She can wear dresses but she dosnt feel so comfortable with them on.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:15 pm
User Image

Name: Zed Gienroe

Bio: Zed has been a test subject for the past 8 years. One day; he thought it was enough and escaped with his new ability. It gives him 40 times the strength of a normal everyday human and the speed of a flying buggatti.
He was not like the rest of the people in his own town.. Pushed to do the unusual. His ability is simple rage. turns his Black Birthmarks into glowing red power-sources. He has been searching for a family for the past 2 months.. Everlasting search.  

Nihulus

xXFluffy DemonXx

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:20 pm
Nihulus
User Image

Name: Zed Gienroe

Bio: Zed has been a test subject for the past 8 years. One day; he thought it was enough and escaped with his new ability. It gives him 40 times the strength of a normal everyday human and the speed of a flying buggatti.
He was not like the rest of the people in his own town.. Pushed to do the unusual. His ability is simple rage. turns his Black Birthmarks into glowing red power-sources. He has been searching for a family for the past 2 months.. Everlasting search.

EDIT

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:09 pm
User Image[/algin]

Name:
Virgil
Alone
Orientation:
Bisexual
Bio:
Virgil is alone and has always been alone. With her life going by so fast and not to many thoughts of what to do in her life, Virgil has decided to stay alone so she doesn't have to worry about others and only about herself; she feels it's safer for everyone. Virgil does have some things that she will give up about herself, but until then what is known about her is mostly about how she keeps her body away from people becuase mostly anywhere on her body that is touched will make her eye's roll backwards and her leg shake. Those places are her tail, right under her butt, softly touching her sides, and nibbling her ears; though her neck and stomach are that way too she hides it well with those two places. Virgil likes to read alot of action books because it allows her to imagine herself around people that she can trust and feel loved and liked...like she has never felt before. Virgil loves milk and would do anything to lap up a bowl of milk, most other foods don't intrest her but Ramen Noodles will draw her in like flies to a light. Things Virgil dislikes are that the fact that all the men that she has ever met and let in close have tried to sleep with her so now she hates romantic things like that, loud places and boring things to her are a turnoff. Plus boys who try and showoff really irratate her; she just wants them to be theirselves and show her that they truely care for her. Virgil had come from a family that cared for her but with the threat of drugs and others around her trying to have sex and sex only with her, Virgil has the only option to run away from home and stay with a female friend in who which she still lives with to this day. Virgil....just wants a friend

Hentai_Monster482

3,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

xXScarletFlareXx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:23 am
im a wolf-cat furry with lightblue furUser Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Oltarth Skystriker

Species: Dragon

Height: 7'2

Weight: "How 'bout I sit on your head and let you figure it out?"

Eye color: Blue

Orientation: Straight (At least, for the most part...)

Bio: Oltarth adheres to some of the dragon stereotypes. He hoards various treasures, he sleeps atop said treasure hoard, and he used to kidnap princesses (Not for any nefarious purposes, he was just lonely and wanted somebody to talk to). When asked about his past, he usually says that it was much like now, except for the fact that he was smaller. Oltarth's very sweet and friendly, but can be pretty scary when he's angry. He's very affectionate with those he cares about, but tends to be a bit shy with new people.  

Zel Vena

Daring Defender

16,175 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Hesitant Participant 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100

EvilRoads

Shy Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 1:57 pm
Fursona Name: Rowan Rain
Job IRL: None at moment
Fur Job: Exorcist
Relationship?: Single and looking!
Species: Woenix (Wolf Phoenix Hybrid)
Info: He's pretty much like me through with a cool job. I love to roleplay, well depending on the roleplay if its just something that I see everyday I'm not going to join or have fun in it. I'm looking for something exciting and new, people who are willing to experiment with new ideas that may seem a little odd but could be really fun! I live in Oregon, I'm single (Check out my thread in Relationships page ) fun loving, easy going and willing to try anything at least once! Also for those looking for a pet, I may be a bit hard to break but go ahead and try.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:33 am
Name: Nihen(N-ee-hen)
Species: Uasagi
Height: 5'0
Weight: Not telling...
Eyes: Brown/red
Fur: Im usualy in my human form, but my bunny form is white with light pink fur around my paws ,ears and tail.
Orientation: Straight
Mate: Currently looking
How to describe my personality: Nice, sweet,only flirty when its needed, friendly,flexable.
Getting pic.

My 2d RPC.

Name: Noda
Species: kistune/wolf
Height: ..
Weight: Not telling...
Eyes: cyan
Fur: Brown/black with white ends.
Mate: Currently looking
How to describe my personality. Sweet,nice,loving,friendly,funny.  

Sweet kaly9

Fatcat

4,000 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Profitable 100

8-biter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:33 pm
Name: SnowFlame
Species: Cat
Height: 5 foot
Weight: 180
Eyes: Blue/Black
Fur: White
Orientation: Gay
Mate: N/A
Personality:Fierce never giving up until the situation is completely hopeless...  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 am
I am a cute Arctic Fox / Blond Racoon mix. heart
Here is the blurb i usualy post on a site in the about me section:

The shorter, slender-boned foxcoon yawns and stretches, the mountainous pink sheets heaped around his body looking as though he has been thrashing in his sleep. The small fuzzball has all the markings of a Cozumel racoon, but the thick white fur of the Arctic Fox. He has a narrower, more tapered and delicate muzzle then a racoon, and the rings down to the tip of his big, fluffy, luxurious brush and masked face are light golden, the color of golden raisins or light caramell, due to his Cozumel heritage. He blinks sleepily as he looks up at you, his vivid green eyes not fully focused as of yet, long curly head fur, highlighted with streaks of pink at the crown and tips, mussed from his zzzzzzzzs. Sudenly his oversized ears (from a fennic in the family) pirk and his tail fluffs up, he sits up fully alert… He rises slowly, rear in the air, tail waving, as he stalks his prey… An odd bit of tinfoil from the chocolate kisses he and his mate were snacking on the night before. With a cry of “SHINY!” he pounces, toppeling off the side of the bed and crashing onto the floor in his haste. He dizzily stands and shakes his head to clear the stars, before stoping dead in his tracks as he sees you watching him. His muzzle turns pink as he blushes hard, embarised that you saw him acting in such a way. He rases a paw and waves sheepishly. “Mmmerf… Sorry about that…” he mutters, blushing harder, his tail swishing bashfully. “I’m Jade, nice to meet you. heart

Specifics:

Name: Jade Butterscotch
Nickname: Diffi (short for different, long story)
Height: 5 feet 4 inches
Weight: 128 (yes I know I'm underweight.)
Eyes: Green
Fur: Snow White with caramell markings
Orientation: Gay
Mate: Happily mated
Personality: Sweet, outgoing, affectionate, good natured, and very layed back and easy-going.

No pics as of yet. (sadly)  

Jade Coraltail

Beloved Friend

5,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Citizen 200

HollowRain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 pm
User Image

Name: Hollow Rain

Species: Wolf

Bio: Hollow was born in a forest filled with a strange power. She was given the ability to basically read other creatures' minds and souls. She lived with her family for eight years then she meet her friend Haden- a blond saber-tooth wolf- who recently became her mate. She's an excellent fighter and hunter. Hollow has a love for a good fight.

Extra: Extra info here.

(Sorry I'm not the best at drawing furries so... X3)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:34 pm
Fursona 1:

Name: Chaos Starlight
Race: Siberian Husky
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Physique: 5" 9', 175 lbs. Healthy-looking. Curled tail, 2 ft. straight out
Fur Color: White
Hair Color: White
Hair: Emodo, [Avatar's Hair]
Eye Color: Deep red eyes
Personality: Sweet and warm-hearted, very emotional at times, and can blow up if messed with too much, loves to be nice, hate yelling amd fighting, annoying people, and being corrected.
Job: Lead Singer in a band.
Story: Mother and Father were killed in an accident as a kid, was raised by sister, therefore developing a soft and feminine personality, formed a band with friends at school, is living happily with sister.

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad211/Bolt8890/furryhusky2.jpg Looks like this only different eye color.

Fursona 2:

Name: Shadow Serenade
Species: Bull (I am one of the unique ones who play these, and I enjoy it 3nodding )
Height: 6'1
Eye Color: Red
Fur Color: Completely Black
Clothes: Black and White-striped unziped jacket, with a regular purple t-shirt underneath, with black jeans.
Body Description: Very scrawny for a bull, his body is of a regular person, he has an emodo haircut, his horns are visible but not very long. Has hooves on feet, but not on hands.
Personality: Very shy, but is very outgoing, fun and nice when you get to know him. Sometimes acts very cute at times. Supremely emotional at other times.
Story:
Pic: Don't got one  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 46 47 48 49 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash