Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 9:01 pm
Well that or, "ROAR! I work for Wesker no, die, b***h!" killing Claire, then going after Chris like, "I'm gonna swallow your soul!" And Chris raising his shotgun like, "Swallow this!" And blasts him away.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 5:29 am
I didn't mind Steve on my first playthough... but by the second and third... I was soooo tired of that stupid voice... It's like nails on a chalkboard, ya know?

I can see if they bring him back with some purpose... aka, he goes through puberty (must have been a late bloomer), gets some backbone, and is maybe working with Wesker....

Yes... I think I would approve of that very much.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

BabyOil

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 2:31 pm
XD O gosh I would lol so hard. It's so...un-steve like to be tough...haha I would def. lol if steve did that. C: Go Chris! >D i wonder if at the end there shall be a wesker and chris fight? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 6:49 pm
Baby Oil
XD O gosh I would lol so hard. It's so...un-steve like to be tough...haha I would def. lol if steve did that. C: Go Chris! >D i wonder if at the end there shall be a wesker and chris fight? mrgreen

*blinks* Hasn't there already been a Wesker and Chris fight?  

FoxyAreku

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:03 pm
Yes there was. And there should totally be another one.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:23 pm
I so freakin agree, except it should be a boss fight, rather than a cut scene.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 11:24 pm
Or at least one of those Leon-Krauser knife fight type cutscenes where you have to react and stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Or at least one of those Leon-Krauser knife fight type cutscenes where you have to react and stuff.
I sure hope so. The knife fight was the only good thing I really liked in RE4. I could see that happening surprised ne wrong move and Wesker would Knock Chris to the ground, then super punch him in his back shattering his spine.  

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 10:02 am
I can see it now. Chris walks in and Weser surprise attacks him, but you press a button and he dodges it. Then they talk for a moment, then wesker trys his super punch, but you evade it and attack him back, then they'll say something else and weskee trys to kick Chris, but Chris evades and he kills a zombie or something, then something important will get said and Wesker will try to choke Chris, but you'lll have to repeatedly press something to try and keep him from killing you.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 5:42 pm
Naw, that whole, Walks in and the other guy surprises has been done. It should be head on, like...

Chris: "Bring it!"
Wesker: "Oh, I brought it! I thought about leaving it behind, but I didn't wanna get here and realize that I need it, then having to go back to get it so... I brought it!"  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 6:36 pm
rofl

That would so kick a** if thats how it went done.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:44 am
my only hated character in the RE games is any villain in Outbrak. not that they say cheesy things or anything like that but they just piss u off one way or the other. I was glad to see that monica had some kinda chest burster copying monster thingy burst through her chest. she deserved that for gettin my yoko killed! crying  

Cpt GorrillaCakes

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:48 pm
But in a way, doesn't that make them well done. They're villains that you grow to hate and then see them die in most agonzing ways.

Yes, I always say, a good villain is a character whose actions you do not approve of, but still manage to love their character. But now that you mention it, I'm pretty sure that their purpose in Outbreak was just that. Create someone the player is gonna hate, then watch them die in pain. And in that respect, they succeeded.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:19 pm
*cough*Wesker*cough* cool  

BabyOil

karatechamp

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:06 am
ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! stressed scream

Ashley: Are you okay,Leon?
Leon: NO! (bang)

I saw someone do that on a walkthrough,lol.XD He provided the voice for Leon after the Chief Mendez boss fight and it was funny.XDDD She deserved it for being the world's greatest nuisance.I HATE HER!!!!!!!!!!!! DEATH TO ASHLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fires machine gun at the incompetent President's daughter) And someone also said she looked like a monkey.XD Haha!  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games