Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:32 am
(thanks biggrin )
Craig saw Aqualad blowing away so he grabbed him and teleported the two of them back to the cave.

"Thanks dude,"Aqualad said once they were back at the cave.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 2:47 pm
As Beast Boy, Argent, and Cybrog were back into the cave. They saw the new wolf guy. "Yo, thanks for svaing our buddy," said Cyborg.

"Yes, thank you very much," said Starfire. "But one question who are you?" she asked.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Well, I'm getting some sleep now," said Swiftkill as she snuggeld up with Blaise and fell asleep.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:31 pm
"Yes. Who are you?" Raven said with perhaps a little too much suspicion. Trust wasn't something that Raven gave out easily though she did feel grateful for the wolf to having rescued Aqualad.

Scar's face was covered by his warm tail, but it swished away from his eye so he could see. The scarred, blinded eye remained covered. "I can't stand this." He growled. "Why did they have to come back now?" He sighed. "At least we have some of our power..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 4:52 pm
Then Bliase fell asleep along side his mate Swfitkill.

Blood Moon overheard her brother's commet. "I know what you mean big bro," she said. She than yawned and looked away since she was guarding the entrance right now.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 5:51 pm
"Yeah who are you,"Aqualad asked.

"Oh, sorry I guess I should have told you, I'm Craig,"Craig said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 3:08 am
(Ok)

Adonis lay their. It was time to find some sehleter he got up making his way to a small cave he saw up ahead. He got in laying thier waiting for Midnight. They may have to wait first he needed other ingredients for the item to work. He returned to human form checking his bow and knife.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:04 am
'Yeah thanks..so how did you end up here ?' he asked he had to be cautious this world was strange and full of unkown dangers.

'Yeah thanks dude' BB shivered the wind had cut right through he lay down trying to get warm.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 4:23 am
"Well when I was 12, I went wondering in this forest and the wolf pack turned me into a wolf. So I've been trapped here for the past 6 years," Craig said with a sigh.

"That sucks dude,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:16 am
'I'm sorry to hear that well your welcome to stay with us we kinda need someone to help through this strannge world.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 2:10 pm
"Yeah dude you should stay with us,"Aqualad said with a smile.

"Well I guess it would be nice to have someone to talk to,"Craig said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:30 pm
"Then welocme to the team or should I say our pack," said Cyborg.

"Yes, welcome new friend Craig," said Starfire as she smiled and layed there next to Robin. She than began to shiver for it got colder now.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:48 pm
"Welcome Craig." Raven was more relaxed now that she knew the wolf had run into troubles with Blaise's pack. She curled up into a tight ball as the air got colder. She shivered from it.

Scar looked at Blood Moon. "Wake me up for the next watch." He said. "Night." Scar's eyes closed.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 pm
"It's nice to feel welcomed,"Craig said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:54 pm
"That's good," said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:23 pm
When Midnight went inside the cave with Adonis. She sat down next to him and turned into her human form. She said, "What is it my love?"  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games