Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:10 am
'I don't think we should leave on his own.Somethings not right about it he needs are help I don't think he has a home or nothing and it looked like he's going to have the guys that were just here, the giant robot thing and eventually Turgon after him. He needs help he can't do it alone' He looked up at Adam. 'Adam he stole a police car right ?, so we could be able to track it ?'

'Yeah I can do it from the tower and also check the tremor and see if that's related' Adam got up ready.

'Good idea Ok team back to the tower and Draco your welcome to come ' he added shortly heading back to the tower.

Gunstar nodded. Heading back to the tower to get his laptop.Though he was catious of the new he seemed to perfect.  
PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 7:17 pm
Starfire followed the others and flew back to the tower.

Then Gemini stood and looked back at Draco and said, "Come on you love being with us." She than had her wings appear, grabbed him and flew him up in the air and flew so fast, to the tower while carrying Draco.

~~Titans Tower~~

Starfire stood in the main room by herself and had her battle costume disappear. "Huh, I hope everything doesn't go wrong," she said as she stood by the window and looked out of the tower.

~~Titans Tower Roof Top~~

Gemini was already back to normal with only her new costume on, along with the wolf ring that Arachnid gave her, and the wolf necklace on that Robin and Starfire gave her. As she went to the roof top of the tower, she found Draco on there looking at the view. she said as she came up from behind him and than stood next to him, "Nice view huh?"  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 9:15 am
Arachnid staggered up slowly sitting cross legged his head spinning. He shoke his head the aching stopped. He got up. Something was different he felt quicker and more suited to deal with life. He looked around trying to figure out what happened everything was such a blank and blur. He rembered yesterday and his purpose his here. He turned round a unmistable sound of a siren close by. Two police cars shot out off nowhere. The occupants quikcly got out the car brandishing matt black guns aimed at Arachnid. 'Freeze ! get on the ground !' roared a rather muscly officer.

Arachnid knew it would be wrong to resist they were heros the good guys. He would have to obey and would have to hope for the best. He complied slowly getting on the ground. The officers surrounding harshly flining him into the back of the ploice shooting away to the ploice staton.

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 10:36 am
Robin came up behind her hugging her. 'Don't worry we've had it worse you know we have. How do you feel ?' he added as he hadn't spent much time with her lately.

Adam tapped away on his latop acessing the police database. He'd sucessfully found the car butr it'd been found by local PD and they had detained a suspcect involved the suspect had been reported to be carrying four broad swords. It had to be him. Also the epicentre of the tremor had been at the same place. He got up taking his latop with to the main room. 'I think I've found him' he declared coming up behind the others.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 5:47 pm
Then Starfire looked at Robin as he came up behind her and hugged her. She heard what he said and said as it got cut off by Adamas he came in the main room where they are," I feel..." She than looked at Adam as she moved away from Robin to here what Adam had to say. As she heard him she said, "You did and where is he?"

~~Titans Tower Roof Top~~

"Its beautiful up here huh," said Gemini with a smile on her face.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 7:16 pm
"Hm, so it seems," said Turgon as anger formed in his eyes. He than smiled turned around to face Tarantula and said, "My boy do as you please for now, go and train if you wish in the new training room."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Draco heard Gemini's voice and saw her standing next to him and telling him stuff. "Yes, its nice and beautiful," he said as he stared at her as she stared at the view of the city. He blushed as he stared at her but she looked beautiful like a rose and angel. He than made red rose appear like magic and said as he handed to her, "Here a rose. A beautiful pink rose suits you well."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 5:18 pm
Gemini turned her head and saw the rose that Draco is giving her. She took the pink rose, blushing a little and said, "Thank you Draco." She than put it in her hair.  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 8:04 pm
"Hm, your welcome young miss...I mean Gemini," said Draco. "So how close are that one boy who disappeared, um was it Arachnid?" asked Draco.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:50 am
'Thank you master' he bowed leaving his presence. He went to the training insticvely grinnig his trick had worked.

Arachnid suinted as he looked up in the dismal holding cell he'd placed in. His mask and his gear had been removed he was totally helpless and looked no knew who he was or if was here. It sounded bad.  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:45 am
'Precint 24 west side. He's been detained for questioning. Do you think you guys could pull a few strings and get him out ?' Adam asked hopefully.

'I suppose we could. We better get moving' he turned to Star. 'Should we take Gemini with us ?. It may be unpleasant' he asked Star.

'Maybe it's time to stop sugarcoating her and let her grow up she's no a sniffling child anymore' Adam added trying sound nice.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 5:58 pm
Then Starfire looked to Robin as he asked her a question and than looked at Adam as he mainly stood up for Gemini and sounding more nice about it too. she than smiled and said, "Well, lets take her than. And Adam's right she's no child anymore and she'll need to learn how to see and face stuff like this." She than looked at Robin.

~~Roof top~~

"Hm, well I just met him and he's a good friend. But mainly I just met him as he did with me but for reason, I feel conected with him, but not like that. Our connection is different, its a friendship connection," explianed Gemini.

~~New Base~~

Oracle woke up and than looked around. She said, "Where am I?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 8:31 pm
"Your ate our new base," said Turgon.

~~~~~~~~

Draco smiled and said, "That's good. I never felt that kind of connection before because I was always busy doing stuff and never had much time making any friends when I was younger."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:53 am
'Yeah wakey wakey deary it's time for the bus' Tarantula said in mockingly sweet tone. As tipped huge barrel of ice cold water all other Oracle. 'You just needed to chill' he giggled.

Black archer closed his latop he'd hacked into the police database and had located Boy Arachnid. He grinned time to see what the fusion had done to him.

Arachnid began to tap lightly on the steel table tapping a little tune in a attempt to calm down. Somone please help him. He thoguhts became wild and paranoid. What if the Titans who done this ?. Had they called him in ? and got him arrested because he wouldn't stay ?  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 4:00 am
'Your right she becoming a young adult. I'll go get them and we'll get going' he siad smiling. Making his way to the roof. He got up to the roof. First he admired the view briefly before talking to Gemini. 'We've Boy Arachnid he's been arrested and were going to get him out. Do want to come ?' he asked sweetly.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 7:29 am
Black archer smiled. He'd hacked further into the police database and was delighted to see what the peral fusion had done. Instead of Kid spider being trapped they'd fused together since both pearls were modifed bthey wouldn't recongise each other as a 'twin'. It'd fused together both of them their personailites and bodies.

He smiled he should let Boy Arachnid develop his new disocvery while he ran some interference. For instacne stopping them getting to the station as he scanned thier computer network as well. He got up donned his mask. He concentrated telporting out of the bunker. Out in the fresh air he telported closer to the tower. 'Well here I go' he mumbled. Telerpoting into the towers main room. He appeared in front of the girl and boy (Starfire and Gunstar) 'Hello Titans ! can you lend me a cup of sugar ?'.

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games