Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:01 pm
"A surprise, ooo I wonder what it is. Oh, well, I'll just have to wait till they get back with it," said Gemini. Then Gemini hopped into the kicthen to get a water bottle. When she got the water bottle she opened it and drank some than put th lid back on and ran over abck to the couch. Then she placed ehr water bottle on the little table and turned into a squirrel. she scurried over to Arachnid and went on his shoulder. "Teehee! I'm a squirrel," she said as she giggled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:07 pm
Skeletor smiled and said,"Wow Gemini you don't have an off switch do you."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 7:18 pm
"When it comes to making people happy and me having fun. Nope," said Gemini. She than turned into a flying squirrel and glided over to Skeletor's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:08 pm
Skeletor patted Gemini on the head and with a smile said,"I admire that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:31 pm
"Hm, how come?" asked Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:17 am
"Well Gemini, the thing is that there are too many people who take life way too seriously too early in life, so it's nice to meet someone like you who has that innocent quality,"Skeletor explained.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:42 pm
Fox listen to Skeletor explaining something to Gemini and she smiled.

~~~~~

Vesta walked around in her base and enetered into the magic room. She walked over to a black cauldren. As she looked inside there was water so, she took out a bottle with red powder in it, opened it, and poured a little bit of the red powder into the water. Then the water turn red. Vesta looked at the red water and touched the red water with one of her fingers that had a long nail and touched the water, leaving something black like black smoke in the water.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 6:40 pm
"Oh, I see," said Gemini. "Well, don't worry, nobody in the Teen Titans expect me to grow up too fast. All they do is help me use my powers and now their thinking about puttong me out there to fight crime with them. But Ican only go when daddy says I can. But I don't expect to frow up fast eaither but I will need to fight crime one day with everybody though," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:18 pm
Skeletor smiled and said,"Well I look forward to fight along side you."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:19 pm
"Me too," said Gemini. "Oh,and welcome to our big happy Teen Titan hero family. Teehee!" giggled Gemini. she than kissed his cheek as she welcomed him, turned into a wolf pup with angel wings, and jumped on his lap. She layed on his lap, with her wings overing herself as she layed there.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:55 pm
Skeletor smiled but desided just to sit silently.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:04 pm
Terra grabbed an apple she took a bite and sat on the sofa.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:08 am
(He's eleven year old and his code name is Kid-web star)

Arachnid sat on the kicthen top his stomach gagging. 'I hope you parents bring home the food quicker than the take away does i'm starving' he moaned. Suddenly the door bell rung. Arachnid looked up like a dog loolpping to the door like a over excited dog. Snacthing the food off the delviery man muttering some words of thanks. Slamming the door charging other to the kicthen table grabbed some noodles and began wolding down like a crazed hungry indidvudal not waitng until the first mothuful was done.

Arachno rolled his eye like a troubled parenal figure grabbing his food and eating with much more sensiblity.

'I can't wait to meet the other sit sounds so cool' he announed delightydly summoning a cloud benaething his feet picking his suitcase. A new chaptert of his life started to day.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 4:09 am
'Belive it is and today is the begginig of your life as a hero' he patted him on the back affectionatliy. Hoevering of the ground.

Crimson scooped two packs of noddles giving one to Fox and placing ne besides Adam. She didn't feel to hungry. She smiled at Gemini stocking her head.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 7:59 am
((K))

"Well, than lets go my son," said Starfire as they left the orhanage to go back home.

Fox smelled the food and took one from Crimson, "Thank you." She than looks at Gemini as she ate some noodles. "Young lady you should eat. And Ithink Skeletor would like to get up and eat," she said.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games