Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:26 pm

The arrow shot through Akumu's stomach and he fell. He stood up and threw up a large blob with the jewel shards in it, then his spikes seemed to sink back into his body. He turned back to Rosuto and the arrow was still peircing his stomach, he fell to the ground half dead.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:26 pm

"Sure" Maron agreed holding the door open for the rest of them. "But , um...what about him?" Maron asked looking aat Ayame

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:29 pm

"Thanks" Sinbad said roughly to Inuyasha. Standing up on his own now, holding his arm which was still throbbing. He looked to where the hman now lay half dead. "What the...?" (Chiaki never gets anything...)
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:33 pm

"Leave him," Yuki said, his eyes cold and harsh as he looked at his brother.
"I'll just carry him," Shigure said with a smile as he picked up the snake and his clothes, "Hatori is probably waiting for us to take us back to the Sohma household."

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:36 pm

"All right" she said eyeing Yuki suspiciously she walked out and started leading the way to the school. "Momiji, is everything ok after last night?" she asked trying to make sure she had truely sealed the demon.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:38 pm

((LOL))
"Kagome." He forgot about Sinbad ((he does that a LOT)) and rushed to her side.

Kagome stared at the half dead man she had shot. "WHAT THE HECK IS THIS!?!" she said, guilt stricken that she had hurt a human.

InuYasha winced at the yell, it was extra loud thanks to his dog ears. "Are you alright? Where are the jewel shards?"

Kagome turned to InuYasha "Is that all I am to you?!" She shouted. "A JEWEL FINDER!?!? SIT!"

InuYasha slammed into the ground.

"SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT SIT!!!!"

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:41 pm

"I'm sorry to interrupt this endearing moment, but care to explain?" Sinbad cut in.

Access flew near the human on the ground. "I don't think he's a demon anymore...well, what I mean is it doesn't hurt when I'm near him anymore."
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:42 pm

"Everything's fine!" Momiji noticed her look towards Yuki, "Don't worry about that, it's normal."
Near the school a car was parked, the windows -down- revealed a dark looking man who had hair over one eye (Hatori).
"Buh bye!!" Shigure said happily as he ran over to the car with Ayame.
"It was a pleasure to meet you, Maron," Tohru bowed.
"Farewell," Yuki smiled as Kyo gave a half wave.

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:47 pm

((let's meet up shall we?))

"Mice meeting you too" she said as they left. she began walking fiorward, the other two behind her. She heard a small beeping and pulled out her etit clair. "Oh great..." she turned to Momiji and Hatsuharu. "I don't think I'll be going to school today." giving them a apologtic smile.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:50 pm

"Oh. Chiaki. I didn't see you there. Why can you turn into the guy who was with Jeanne earlier?" Kagome then looked InuYasha who was about 5 inches into the ground. She decided to do something to piss him off. "And could you get that glob of goo that's near him? The jewel shards are in there and they might have fused into one shard."

InuYasha spran up in a flash. "Oh you'll tell the kid, but you won't tell me?!?!!" he yelled at her.

"InuYasha," Kagome said with a tone of voice that was sweet and yet held a threat to it.

'Uh oh.' InuYasha winced.

"Sit."

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:52 pm

((And watch this vid I made, it's called "How Not To Be Seen" by Monty Python- with Ouran!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux3SMY59TTQ ))

"Can we come?" Momiji asked excitedly.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:52 pm

((So just cuz everyone is on now, just letting you know, that most likely I wont be on for the next three days...school trip and all unless the place I go has WiFi which it probably doesn't so just a head's up))

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:56 pm

((Ok. good to know!))
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:59 pm

"Because I asked Chiaki to help me and the only way he could was to become Kaitou Sinbad" Access provided. "So he could seal demons to save Kaitou Jeanne! Too bad it didn't work that well" Access said resentfully.

Sinbad walked over to where Kagome told him and pulled out a shatered looking crystal. "Is this what you're looking for?"

Maron bit her lip, not wanting to get them hurt, but at the same time, she was still feeling bad about Momiji. Saying no might upset him. "Well, I guess it wouldn't be a problem as long as you stay far enough away. I don't want either of you two to get hurt."

rchcc122

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 8:04 pm

"Haru knows martial arts!" Momiji smiled, "So I think we'll be fine!"
"Nevertheless, we'll try to avoid getting in your way," Haru said calmly.

(("And I need to go to bed," rchcc122 said tiredly.
later taterz))
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games