Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] Questions and Comments Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Did you read the newcomers thread before coming here?
  O.O Thread?? Oh shoot.. ::runs off::
  YEP!! ::nods proudly::
  I've noticed the many links.. but I'm too lazy. =.=
View Results

ginseku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 4:04 pm
ah thank you. and sorry again kurai for the reminder *bows*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:59 pm

Question for Kurai San:

KuraiGekkou
Ria High has a lot of NPCs and places are based on many characters that were part of Ria history itself.

Most of them are listed in the NPC profiles area. But some of them are not. So we might as well tackle a full list now shall we? XD.

Yvonne, Vega, Kari, and Neith - 4 very kewl female characters Mother Aili used during the 3 stages of Ria. Yvonne was the first priestess of the Oaka temple. Kari and Vega were 2nd priestesses to rule over the Oaka temple, and Neith was the 3rd priestess to rule over Oaka temple. They have yet to appear in Ria high, but i hope to have some way to add them in as a tribute to Mother AIli's awsome characters. Maybe as teachers?

I was thinking (omg trouble no doubt). Since my character uses the power of Oaka I could create certain holy prayers & skills from there names, to tribute to the former characters. Tell me what you think!  

99th Fallen

MintGekkou
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:41 am
PORGY
Try the R&C subforum in Minishops, Michiko. There's a lot of good art there for decent prices. ="3

As for me, I'm opposed to using random anime pictures for characters, so I support your idea to commission your own unique character's art. I won't get into that rant now because everyone will hate me more if I do. ( ; - ; )

User Image
That was actually half the reason i stopped making I.D. Cards 3nodding but its really hard deciding wahts good DX. ID cards = big advertising for the Ria high DX.

Also the reason i am trying to re-make the Default Banners right now XD. Kurai is hunting down good art /pif!

@99th. That would be awsome XD I am sure Mother AIli would love it! even though they are their characters XDD. hehe.

07.09.06 heart
[ K ][ u ][ r ][ a ][ i ][ & ][ P ][ i ][ ~ ][ * ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:04 am
Okay!!! I'll do it!  

99th Fallen

Esper_Weapon_K

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:09 pm
I've read over all the rules I can find I have not seen any rule about making a post after a previous post; I just wanted to clarify if that is a no-no? If so I'll just add the extra stuff I wanted to write into the previous post.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:31 pm
You are absolutly aloud to do that! 3nodding Atleast, I'm 95% sure you are xd

You see, not many people do that because they're usually RPing with someone else, and don't want to confuse eachother with new information/post. But your still aloud to do so! 3nodding Go ahead and boggle other people's brains xD And this is especialy aloud if your RPing by yourself.

~Note, This post contains a BIT of sarcasticness 3nodding ~

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:34 pm
Yup, it's 100% allowed. -nod-

It comes in VERY handy when RPing by yourself.

Shuggles is right! xD

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:45 pm
H'omg, I can't believe I was right XD Yay-ness! <3

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:45 pm
HI EVERYONE 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:47 pm
H'omg it's Misao! ATTACK! --Glomp--
domokun

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Misao
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:54 pm
OMG ESPER YOU HAVE A PRINCESS TUTU CHIBI THINGY IN YOUR SIG

*glomps*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:39 pm
Just wondering... Could that locked thread in the On-Campus Rps be re-opened, even though it was made by someone without enough stars? I probably speak for more than just myself when I say that it would be a nice place for all of the performers here to practice...RP...whatever. Please? (Feel free to say no, I'm just wondering...)  

torrinne

Esper_Weapon_K

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:50 pm
^^ I see that is good to know. That will be a big help if no one is around. Thanks for answering my question.

whee Heh your the second person to comment about my siggy ^-^ Princess Tutu is the best!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:52 pm
torrinne
Just wondering... Could that locked thread in the On-Campus Rps be re-opened, even though it was made by someone without enough stars? I probably speak for more than just myself when I say that it would be a nice place for all of the performers here to practice...RP...whatever. Please? (Feel free to say no, I'm just wondering...)

Sadly, NO. I'm not trying to be harsh, but you have to meet standards 3nodding You could recomend the topic to a crew member and they might make it. But they wont unlock your topic for many reasons. Sowwy!

`Shuggles

O.G. Fatcat

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

The Final Demon

Desirable Lunatic

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:27 pm
I have a good question for me for star test do I need to do it sperate with the characters?  
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games