Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:56 pm
"ff......fine....." he grabled, swallowing water again. he coughed it out, taking a hold of alex's hands. please god if i die......dont let alex get hurt. please.....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:08 am
alex flapped her wings with all her might, pulling up and against the flow of the river, and with great effort hauled Shade out of the river. with him still dangling from her arms she flew over and landed on the ground about 50 feet away from the river. after puting Shade down on the ground she joined him and folded in her wings so she wouldnt hit him. "how did you fall into the river?" alex asked astounded, only some idiot person would fall into a river by accident.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 4:20 pm
after he landed, shade started panting. "i dunno...i guess i wasnt paying attention...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm
"obviously." alex rolled her eyes, "your worse than me!" alex was silent for a moment then began to chuckle a bit. it had been a while (if ever) that shade had gotten himself into a scrap he need help out of while traveling all together. alex could really only remember the times she had done that. 'im such an idiot and now i guess that makes him one too' alex laughed a little bit harder.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:42 pm
"heh, are you sure about that...? you're more of a klutz than me!" shade laughs, and remembering he never really laughed. so he smiled. i guess i owe these guys.....they showed me how to be myself again...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 4:47 pm
"uh! excuse me! but i would never fall into a river, mabe walk into a tree but never a river." alex crossed her arms and pouted, then something occured to her, shade was laughing. maybe at her but he was still laughing, she smiled. she was happy for shade.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:10 pm
"well sorrrrrrryyyyyyy........" he laughed again. he was getting used to laughing a lot now. he smiled at alex. i know im not the greatest person alive....hell, im not even all that human! but i still hope i can make someone happy.....like derrek always wanted.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 3:46 pm
alex stood up and brushed herself off. "well we should get going. what ever it was that was comeing after us could be closer. do you want me to carry you till you dry off so you...dont get a rash." alex surpress a laugh. right now she was sure she could carry him. with all the laughing they had done she felt very light and happy.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:00 am
he stares at alex. "a rash? come on, ive gotten worse." shade jumps up, and starts laughing. "i can run. dont worry about me." he smiled at her, eyes winkling. "yea, we better start moving. we dont know how far they are behind." he looks around. "say, where's Lance? i havent seen him in a while...."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 6:38 pm
alex looked around, "im not sure, i was sorta in my own little world till i noticed you fall in." alex said takeing to the skies. "want me to go back and look for him?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm
"heh, i kinda noticed." he smiled again. "i guess if you want to..... just try not to get lost. if you need any help, take this." he throws alex a walkie-talkie. "they're waterproof, thank god." he laughs. jeeze, tht was a bad joke....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:14 pm
alex caught the walkie talkie, "i sure hope so. especialy if you keep falling into rivers like that." alex giggled as she flew off. she was surprise he was letting her go, she was sure he would object, but whatever her priority now was to find lance.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 10:31 am
"if it wasnt, why would i let you have one then?" he joked, jumping on a branch. why don't i just kick a few trees around? bored as ever, shade formed into the werewolf, and literally, kicked a few trees around.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:00 pm
alex rolled her eyes and laughed slightly as she took off, scaning the ground for any sign of lance.
{i think he forgot about us again. -.- do you want to remind him or shall i ?(again)}  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:42 am
{i think he did 4get about us...if u want 2 remind him, go ahead....nd i think we need more ppls 2 join this... >..> lol}  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games