Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:01 pm

After Cherry was done walking around the village and checking it out, she decided to settle down and relax a bit. She walked in the cafe and walked to a table and sat down and began to think about things.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:08 pm

ahah! here you are!" *someone said*

*neko is standing on the ceiling*

"so your new? welcome in the cloud biggrin "

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:17 pm

Cherry had her mouth open a little and smiled. "Yeah I'm new and thanks...um...why you standing on the ceiling?" She asked.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:20 pm

"i dont know, its just fun xd "

*neko jumped of the ceiling and lands back on the ground*

"hey do you already have someone to train with?, because when your an academist, the first thing you have to do is training to become genin"

"i can help you with that if u want wink "

*hmm shes pretty cool, but i hope she stays off my boys lol xp *

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:27 pm

rahenno walked in the diner and sees neko and Cherry talking to each other. "looks like you two are getting along well" Rahenno started to walk to the back
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:34 pm

"Well I kinda already thought Kiyoshi was going to train me." Cherry said and shrugged. "I don't know, he doesn't really seem interested in teaching me though."

Runs_With_Knifes

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:36 pm

kiyoshi? but he isnt a jonin yet, he is still busy with the exam xp "

"i really want to train you because, its time that boys are knowing that kunoichis can be good ninjas as well xd "

"so what do you think?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:39 pm

rahenno went to the back at prepared hinself some ramen a few minutes ater he came back with three bowls "i made you guys some ramen just incase your hungry" rahenno set two bowls done infront of Cherry and Neko, rahenno sit at the table next to the two girls

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 pm

oh, thank you rahenno! very kind of you, but where is sakythia, its liek she has dissapeared xp

*neko eats some ramen*

"mmm it tastes delicous rahenno biggrin "
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:42 pm

"Uh.." Cherry bit her lip a little and started to think about it. She really wanted Kiyoshi to train her, 1 she thought he was probably tough and smart enough to train her and 2 he was good looking in her opinion but she really would rather want to be taught by a girl. "Sure." Cherry smiled and looked at her. "And my name is Cherry Mikzi, yours? oh and thankyou Rahenno."

Runs_With_Knifes

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:46 pm

"no problem" rahenno said half way done his ramen
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:47 pm

"well my name is kitty but you can also call me neko"

"but is there something wrong because when you said sure you doesnt sounded like you really want want me to train you?"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:54 pm

"No no! I want you to train me!" Cherry smiled again then began eating her ramen. "Sorry if it sounds like I don't. I would rather want to be trained by a girl than a guy."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:05 pm

"wow, you almost make me blush xp "

"you can choose where you want to train, you can train at my house, but i can also teach you at the academy"

_Neko-KittyXoX_

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games