Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:37 pm
MemoryDragon
((s'okay with me. lol. Aisu, such a pretty name for the snow stranger! It looks like welsh or old english... But I could be wrong... Any preferences on what sort of mazoku you guys want to fight? Cause, um.. I'm running short of ideas after that lion. lol... Maybe a bigger wolf or something...))

((Thank you! I made it up. I don't know how I thought of it. I guess I was inspired after watching LOTR again. sweatdrop

A big wolf might work. Or maybe some kind of giant bat-like thing? *shrug*))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:57 pm
((Uh...is a mazoku supposed to be like form an animal thing? I donno, I just thought of that now. Lol. But, if we are going to do animals, mmm...maybe uh...the first strong animal i just thought of was shark. lol. Yeah, erm...the bat sounds cool~ Eagles?))  

akeikas
Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 4:58 pm
((I have snuck on to the computer...AGAIN! xd ))
"Ah, the other Nekozoku are...around. They're all walking around preparing for a festival. The festival where Kuroki will become leader of the Nekozoku to be exact," Kuromi answered Kisuna's question. The festival that I won't be taking a part of... She sighed. "And my even more annoying siblings are off running around somewhere. A little warning to you though...my sisters adore cute guys and my other brother adores cute girls."
"That's an understatement Kuromi. More like they hunt them down and cling to them for as long as they stay. Last time we had a few guests leave many days earlier than they were originally going to thanks to them," Kuroki said, rather sadly. "Ah, I was so dissapointed." crying
((Can't really think of a way to make Kuroki cry like a weird little girl... whee ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:01 pm
((Hm... I think I'll just make her human for now. It's much easier to rp fighting that way.))

Adyna watched the two running down below. Mistress Akira didn't want anyone following her. It was Adyna's job to make sure that didn't happen.

She made sure she was far enough ahead of them before dropping down right in front of Lunis. Hayato, Akira wanted alive. Without warning she kicked high, aiming for the side of Lunis' head.

((Have to go. I'll post as Alcina either when I get back or in the morning. l8r.))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 6:09 pm
Hayato caught by surprise, was a little slow to react, but still, he grabbed Lunis's arm and pulled her back just in time. "Who the heck are you!" He growled, eyes flaring. 'Another mazoku? Is she the one controlling Eclim?' He thought, and growled even more when he smelled Akira on her. "Are you the one controlling Eclim?" He growled.

((I was just thinking, you know when in KKJ (if u didnt finish KKJ, dont read!) Fin became evil and stuff? I think I will make Akira like that Fin, the evil like one. ^^ like as in the outfit, hair color, etc..))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:11 pm
Lunis narrowed her eyes. She didn't need to hear an answer. Whether the creature was controlling her brother or not, it was attacking them and instinct told her to fight back. Slowly, she unsheathed a dagger hidden in her cloak and swiftly prepared to plunge it into the mazoku's flesh.

((Tonight I'm leaving for a few days on vacation. So...maybe Lunis should be knocked out by the mazoku? Then she could wake up and everything when I come back.))  

Rosalyrica

Dapper Dabbler

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:28 pm
((Can do. Just let this next blow to the head hit. xd I think that'd be cool, Kaze.))

Adyna didn't respond to Hayato's question. The werewolf was pulling out a dagger and aiming straight at her. She kicked once at Lunis' hand to disarm her, then immediately followed up with punch thrown at Lunis' head.

What a strange family... Alcina thought to herself. "Sorry for intruding earlier." The princess was indeed beginning to feel very sorry for it, though for much different reasons. "There's a festival tonight?" Despite her previous experience with the feeling, curiosity swelled up within her again. Her misgivings weren't enough to push it down...  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:20 pm
((mmm, im guessing Lunis is knocked out? If not, just tell me))

"Lunis!" Hayato gasped, catching Lunis before she fell to the ground. He cursed when he saw that she had been knocked out. He quickly slung her over one of his shoulder, and leaped backwards. Resting her onto a tree, he quickly got out his own dagger out, in a fighting position, his eyes piercing into the mazoku.

"I can smell Akira on you." He stated, "I ask again, are you the one controling Eclim?"  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 2:32 pm
((lol... I don't know. I was going to wait Aisu to respond and see if she wanted to try and wound Adyna with that dagger before getting knocked out...))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 3:24 pm
"Ah, yes...we always have a festival when it's somebody's birthday. This year Kuroki's turning 16 so he's supposedly old enough to be clan leader..." I will also be turning 16...
"My birthday's the day before so we're having a 10 day festival. (The celebration of one's birthday goes on for 5 days.) And we have a giant banquet for Kuroki's ceremony...that I don't know much abo-"

"KU-RO-MI!!! Who was stupid enough to ring the door bell?!" A high pitched voice screeched. Great...they're here... The door slammed open ((slammed open?? whee )) and two girls dragging a boy by the arm came out. "GIVE US A FULL AND COMPLETE EXPLANATION!!"

"Not so loud...you'll break somebody's eardrums," Kuroki said, slowly backing away from the newcomers. Siblings...

"My my...insulting the royal family now are you?" Kuromi sighed. "Saga, Eiri and Kuroi this is Princess Alcina, Sui-san and Kisuna-san." Annoying little brats...
"They're triplets...Saga's the one with a gold streak in her hair, Eiri's the other one and Kuroi's...a guy..." They're going to pounce...

"Oh...I'm called the 'other one' now. Well anyways..." She pounced on Kisuna. "He's soooo KYUUUUUUUUUTEEE!!" (( sweatdrop )) Saga pounced on Sui.

This year's victims...are the leaders of the Sakanazoku clan and the Hebizoku ((Is that right? sweatdrop )) clan... Kuromi grabbed the back of Kuroi's shirt. "Don't you dare flirt with Princess Alcina."  

SakuMeiMei

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:24 pm
Sui's eyes widened and fell on his bottom when the girl pounced on him. He gulped and let out a nervous chuckle (his facial expression showed one of amusement and skittishness), "You're... rather playful, aren't you?"

Kisuna blushed bright red again. Twice in one trip and a day! He kept his mouth shut and couldn't bring himself to ask the Nekozoku to get off of him. He flushed and eventually, passed out on the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:45 pm
Alcina simply couldn't resist. She grinned rather evilly before pulling... Eiri, was it? aside and whispering in her ear. Then she went over to Kisuna to check his pluse. "And I thought I over did it..." she muttered under her breath. "It's a pleasure to meet all three of you, but you'll have to excuse poor Kisuna-san. He's not used to girls." The princess winked to the triplet she has spoken too.

((I'll pm the whisper to ya, cc-haruna. lol...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:33 pm
"I have a feeling this is going to be a disaster," Kuromi muttered. She put a smile back on her face. "Anyways if you would like to attend the festival you're welcome to...they're actually pretty fun."

"But remember Kuromi-san! You can't attend!!" Saga said, still hugging Sui.

"Yeah yeah..." Kuromi started walking away. "Just get off of them and don't tell them about my mother."

"Che...like I'd like to talk about you."

((Somebody please follow Kuromi...I need one person to discover Kuromi's "secret".))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 6:51 pm
Family issues? Sui thought. He gently took Saga off of him and patted her on the head, "I'm sorry. I don't necessarily like to be given affections that I can't return. Not to be rude or anything but I wouldn't want the consequences of any future actions that I can make to occur, to infere with my business and duties."

"However, you may play with Kisuna-kun over there. It seems like he's in a bit of distress. He should really be taught how to have much more fun so often than usual." Sui gave Saga a gentleman's smile before walking promptly after Kuromi.

He couldn't help but smirk again. He loved to put himself into people's affairs. She'll probably tell me something, Sui thought. After all, people don't mention things that they truly want to keep as a secret....

Once every so often as he walked a step further, he reminded himself to be cautious. As far as his knowledge goes, going into an unknown territory is always bad yet exciting. Eventually, Sui had forgotten about his fish-roasting-on-a-stick scenario.

(Maybe the coupling will work out after all, cc-haruna xd )  

Leri
Vice Captain

SakuMeiMei

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:13 pm
Kuromi stopped at her door. I was so stupid to tell them not to say things about my mother of all things...Oh well...
She glanced over at Sui who she knew had followed her all the way to her room. ((Kuromi's hearing is reaaaaaaalllyy good. whee But she's part cat after all...)) "You can come in if you like." She opened her door and stepped inside.

((Ah...we'll see...we'll see Leri-chan. whee Truthfully when I'm roleplaying I don't really know what I'm doing. It's my hands that are doing the talking and not me. It's the same with drawing... whee It's whatever my hands want, not my mind.))  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games