Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:22 pm

*brile heard a noise below him so he decided to take a peek by laying on the roof near the edge and just barely looking over. he then saw cherry admiring the village so he did not want to disturb her at such a peaceful moment so he slowly moved away toward where he was sitting but his foot made a small noise against the roof while he was moving*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:35 pm

Kiyoshi looked at Brile wounder why he was moving, he looked over to see Cherry at the window. he laughed a little cause he had an idea for a joke. "Be right back." He stabbed a kunai into the roof and tied a string to it. Kiyoshi then jumped off the roof and landed upside down infront of Cherry's window with a smile. "Hey Cherry!" He yelled trying to startal her.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Cherry starts screaming and falls back and lands on the floor on her back, with her legs in the air. "UGH!!" She gets up real fast then grabs kiyoshi by the shirt. "DON'T SCARE ME LIKE THAT!"
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:39 pm

Zann's wind clone was using the Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding), and was riding an air ball to Cherry's room to tell her he's ready for training. He saw Kiyoshi yelling into Cherry's face, and slammed his foot into his head, knocking him sideways (auto-hit, but doesn't matter here? blaugh ). Not seeming to have any reaction from this, he said,
"Cherry, if you're ready to learn genin Fuuton jutsus, come to the training grounds, the real me's practicing rasenegan there."

iZann

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:41 pm

*brile then looked to see what kiyoshi had in his mind. then he saw it all happen and began to laugh a little. and said*

"nice one." he said as he turned into water then appeared from a puddle of water upside down beside kiyoshi with his hair hanging down
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:50 pm

((you kicked your own head? lol okay oh and thankyou so much for the present brile! that was so nice of you and look I look scary lol the eyes glow lol))

"Got it clone Zann but I'm going to be in my pajamas...I think that will be okay." She laughed a little then turned serious then she actually grabbed kiyoshi and swung him in her room. "WHY DID YOU DO THAT? I COULD OF FELL THE OTHER WAY AND I WOULD OF GOTTEN HURT!" She yelled at him some more.

Runs_With_Knifes

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:52 pm

futashi look down and sighed. "well. i got to go train now. see ya brile." he said, flickering to the grounds.
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:57 pm

(your welcome)

"ok later futashi." brile said still on the roof and then entered on the roof to see what would happen next.

brileone

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:00 pm

He laughed and looked at her. "I would have caught you."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:07 pm

"Ugh, I have to go anyways." She walked over and grabbed Shirayuki then looks over at him. "Okay now, get out cause I'm going." She closes her window and locks it then puts on her flip flops and walks out. "COME ON."

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:10 pm

thinks - wow he got her good

*brile thought with a small smirk on his faceas he jumped down from the roof and walked out*
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:13 pm

Kiyoshi made a seal and disappeared in a burst of lightning.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:18 am

The Zann clone watched as Cherry left for the grounds, then made a handseal and released the jutsu, and disappeared in a poof of wind.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:19 pm

Kiyoshi arrived at the dorms and laid Uno on his bed. He decided it was better for him to rest here, then at the shop.

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games