Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 1:15 pm
"Crystal clear." Raven said.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:34 pm
Tetra smiled. "Yes." She than looked at Hotspot than at Robin.  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:07 pm
Starfire nodded to the plan and was ready for what they were going to do.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:58 pm
Gemini sat there in the cage looking at the ground. Then Oracle appeared in the room where she was, "Oracle."

"Oh, hello there Gemini. It's too bad that your family can't find you here because its a place where no hero would ever know to look fo ccaptives like you," said Oracle.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:14 am
'Ok lets go!' Robin ordered leaping of the tower onto the ground. No more of their precious time could be wasted they needed to mobilise fast before it became to late.

Ryan placed the cow prod down taking out a huge neddle. He smiled became more viscous and cruel.

'I guess that isn't a tetnaus shot' Arahcnid looking nervously at the neddle. He tried squiggling pointlessly. He knew it wasn't good at all.

Ryan beagn to giggled 'Your right about that and if I were you I wouldn't squirm as this is gonna kill. You see I know about the energy field you can project and I want it by taking some of your blood I can harness and use it' Ryan grinned sticking the massive moist needle straight into Arachnids neck sucking out blood. After he removed he jabbed Arachnid with a sleeping syrinege knckoing him out.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:08 am
Hotspot followed close behind Robin and said,"Rgith so what's the plan."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:31 am
Robin scowled irritated Hotspot hadn't listned to him. 'Where goign tocreate a distraction while the other search ofr Arachnid and Gemin 'he sighed impatiently.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:46 am
(Sorry my fault)  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:48 am
Hatspot glared at Robin and said,"Yeah I get that part but where?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:59 am
'Outisde the Academy' Robin replied shorlty waiting for the others. He readied his bo-staff prepping himself mentally for the upcoming battle.

Nimbus hovered down a roof top decidng what his next move if any against the Titans should. He gripped his fist in rage anger filling him up slowly.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:05 am
"Ok here's why that's a stupid plan. If we attack head on, Brother Blood will tell we're up to something and probably put extra security on Gemini and Arachnid. So we should make it seem like we're trying to sneak in that way they don't notice Raven when she eneters."Hotspot explain.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:07 am
'We have a motive though. My plan is to announce were after Nimbus who we believe is hiding at the academy' Robin replied shortly.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:10 am
Hotspot rolled his eyes and said,"like they'll fall for that."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:15 am
'Well don't come no one asked you to !' Robin snapped. He was kids were in trouble he had no time for this.

Nimbus swopped down seing Robin looking irritated. He smiled blasting both him and Hotspot directly. This was going to be fun and easy. 'Hi Titans' he roared.  

boy arachnid

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games