Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:14 am
"In that case, I'm happy that I came over"Kabuto said and hugged her closer."I always enjoy spending time with you."

Sasuke gave a quirk of his eyebrow."You dazzle me sometimes you know that?"He said with sarcasm in his voice.

"Perchance"Neji answered with a small blush.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:21 am
Diamond smiled at Neji,"Really? How?"

Dayna looked at Sasuke as she raised her eyebrow,"Sarcasm,...nice," she said as she then smirked at him,"A lot of times what we say when we are being 'sarcastic' has more meaning,...I dazzle you,...hmm,..thats a new one to me. In the end you still wanted me at some point so what you say now makes little to no difference,...You Uchiha." she was clearly mocking him.

tsuande softly kissed his lips, happy to be in his arms as she did this.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:25 am
"Are you trying to piss me off or something?"Sasuke said.

Neji looked to her and sighed."Explanation is not important."

Kabuto kissed her lips gently and deeply, laying on the couch with her on top.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:33 am
Dayna looked at Sasuke,"Why,..of course not. Would I ever be capable of doing such a thing?" she said to him sarcastically. Truth was, she was still attracted to him. She liked how she always managed to break him out of his shell.

Diamond looked at him,"Aww your no fun." she said playfully and the she smiled at him.

Tsunade kissed him back with passionate kisses as she longed only for him.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:38 am
Kabuto kissed her back, when they first met without fighting, he had grown attracted to her, it was good Tsunade gave him a chance, he had never regretted his moments with her.

Sasuke put his hand on his hip and raised an eyebrow.

Neji smiled back a bit."Okay let's go prepare."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:42 am
Tsunade softly kissed him and she ran her fingers through his hair, and then let his hair loose.

Dayna looked at him and smirked, as she continued to play with her tongue ring. She sighed and then started to play with her ice ball.User Image

Diamond smiled,"yea, don't forget to get Tenten-chan."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:45 am
Sasuke sighed and sat back down with his arms crossed.

Neji smirked."You go get her"

Kabuto kissed her and rain his fingers through her hair.

Jimi helped Tenten get ready.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:52 am
She looked at Sasuke as he sat close to her she blew cold air into his ear and smirked. He flipped the last time that she did this to him.

Diamond looked at him,"Oh no you dont,...Only God knows what may have happened between her and Jimi," she said laughing a little bit.

Tenten stood up and looked at him and then she embraced him," I Love You Jimi-kun,...and I am going to miss you," she kissed him softly and then she hugged him.

Tsunade deepened the kiss a little bit as she caressed his cheek.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 am
"Bah."Sasuke muttered and waved her off.

Jimi kissed her back gently."Yeah I'll miss you too."

Neji raised an eyebrow."Eh?"He muttered.

Kabuto carressed her body and kissed her deeply.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:02 am
Dayna laughed a little,"Yep I still got it," she said as he waved her off and then she did it again, but this time she did it to his neck.

Tenten held him tight, she did not want to let him go."I wish you could come with me, Jimi-kun." she said as she looked into his eyes and smiled.

Diamond blinked twice,"..., whats wrong? I mean Jimi does live in your house and Tenten is in your house,...whats the big deal?" she asked to distract him, from the awkward joke she made.

Tsunade started to kiss his neck as she started to softly nibble on it.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:07 am
Neji scratched the back of his head."FIne I'll go get her."

Jimi laid his forehead on hers and smiled back."Yeah I wish as well."He kissed her cheek.

Kabuto smiled, soon their clothes were off, lust and love followed along with sounds of pleasure (BAHHHH)

Sasuke caught her lips and raised an eyebrow."What the hell do you think you're doing?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:13 am
Diamond smiled,"Arrigato Neji-kun,.."

Tenten smiled as she hugged him,"I'm just glad that Naruto is out of town. Otherwise he would be in danger right now."

Tsunade was now in her robe as she walked back to him in her room,"Sake?" she offered him.

Dayna smirked, she loved to bug him, it brought back memories. "What? I'm not doing anything,.."she stood up and looked down at him,"I'm going to get Neji,...see ya Sasuke-kun," she said with a cynical smirk.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:25 am
Kabuto had some pants on and sat up indian style."Sure"He answered with a smile.

Neji nodded a bit back.

Jimi hugged her gently."Yeah..I heard he went with Sakura."

Sasuke sighed and waved back."Yeah yeah."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:29 am
Dayna laughed,"You always have been intriguing," she said and then walked away. She walked into where Neji and Diamond were,"Hey babe, are we leaving yet?" she asked as she wrapped her arms from behind him.

Tsunade sat beside him and kissed his cheek as she poured him some Sake.

Tenten nodded,"Yea,..babe, should I wait here for Neji-kun, or wait at the main gate?"

Diamond looked at Dayna,"I'll leave you two alone, I have to prepare for this mission." She smiled and then walked out.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:42 am
Sasuke sighed softly.

Neji gave a nod to Dayna."Yes, I need to get Tenten"He held her.

Jimi smiled to her."Let's wait here."

Kabuto smiled and kissed her cheek,"You know..I wonder if I should call you Tsunade-hime."  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games