Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:56 am

you guys are too much into anime and i love it!!!!!

also i comand that you all opm me or post me hugs now!!!!!! feel my fluffyness feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:44 am

*HUGS!!!!!!* FLUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gin-Zil

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:10 pm

slayer898
you guys are too much into anime and i love it!!!!!

also i comand that you all opm me or post me hugs now!!!!!! feel my fluffyness feel it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes Im a bit obssessed with anime lol cosplay has always been my kind of thing too I plan to cosplay as someone from each of my fave animes. ninja mrgreen cool blaugh 3nodding
have anyone seen He is my master and/or Please Teacher! ?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:46 am

YESSSSS YOUR HUGS SUSTAIN ME!!!!!!!!!!!! HUG ME MORE ROSE YOU MUST HUG ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and others as well BECAUSE I AM THE FLUFFYEST KITTY IN ALL THE FANDOM!!!!!!!!!!!

slayer898

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 12:01 pm

bestows in the fluffiness which is slayer... *fluff*
u can actually say that im a anime holic but i (sadly) never got to cosplay and i really want to! its hard to make those suits...
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:19 pm

you can always try to put the costume idea on cosplay.com forums where pros will tell you if they can make it or not. and there are a lot so theres a huge chance. or if you prefer ebay? or the first way i did it was an outfit i put together from the mall (of course Yugioh can be easy) well the girls any ways.
and you can always modify anything.

Strawberry Akiza

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 pm

I've never really tried to cosplay irl,I'm really good with sewing though so I could probably make alot.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 am

Dark_Dragon_Bagera
I've never really tried to cosplay irl,I'm really good with sewing though so I could probably make alot.

thats an awesome skill. I want to see your skill see what you make and made. you could do a lot of cosplay.

Strawberry Akiza

Gin-Zil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:24 am

ya go for it! i bet its fun. 3nodding
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:53 am

I wouldn't know what to make.I could probably try to make one of my characters,like Karugo,in semi dragon form.I'm thinking a Karugis Imperial robe,with one arm normal and the other a fully scaled dragon arm*thinks more*

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:04 pm

That sounds very cool. if you make it I want to see a picture if its ok with you.
I dont know if its just me but I think you look a lot like that blonde hair girl from the anime Bleach. 4laugh
PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:52 pm

I wouldn't mind showing you a pic should I make it :3 but I take forever to do anything so it may be awhile XD I can pull off alot of neat anime styles because I have naturally red hair,it's VERY long too.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:29 pm

your hair is very pretty. and its okay I'm patent you can take as long as you want. I have a feeling its going to be so awesome. cool
you are awesome blaugh
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 12:23 pm

we have a fan girl in the house! XD but yes im sure it would look great. try being that girl from haruhi. u know the one with the really big boobs! XD u get my motive. *wink*

Gin-Zil

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:33 pm

I don't tend to want to do the known characters from anime.I like to make my own original ones.Karugo is the one from my story and she'll look more awesome if I do her then any known character cause she's the embodiment of me :3
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games