Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:17 pm

Xavior blinked at the sight of kyubi and Gregory. "Now i must burn those sheets." he handed out pizza and got out pepsi, Drpepper, milk, Sierra mizt, a beaker of red transpearent liquid and Mt. Dew. Xavior poured himself a glass from the beaker. It was labled, Sleeping potion. He took a swig and headed for a room beond the hidden library. He fell asleep on his bed watching a video of Seth and the others. His phone rang and he woke up. "Hullo?"
"Xkid its nick."
"Hey..."
"Hows Seth?"
"He...He..." he broke down.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:18 pm

Gregory smirked, "Well, I did, as for Kyubi, that's his call. As for you, how did you know? Explain please." He stretched again, cracking his neck. His tail began swaying a tad.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:23 pm

"
[XD Burn the sheets... The foxy was innocent though! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:43 pm

Gregory huggled Kyubi, licking his muzzle playfully. "Good." he smiled.

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:53 pm

*after a wile johanna woke up to check her phone. she wasent fully awake so she still thought she had time for a small nap. only she was asleap for atleast a good hour.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 9:55 pm

Kyubi blushed a little more and licked Gregory's muzzle in returned.

XxKyubi_KunxX

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 2:38 am

Zeldrick sat straight in front of the pizza, and started to eat. He waved to Kyubi, but all that mattered was him eating.
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 3:47 pm

[[did it die here??!?!? D:]]

XxKyubi_KunxX

TobiasRedFox

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:32 pm

(Seth died in the hospital.)
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:38 pm

The dark stone hermes--

(( He meant the RP, you talking d***o ))

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 5:49 pm

Gegiretsu
The dark stone hermes--

(( He meant the RP, you talking d***o ))

((XD Gregory be nice! >=3))
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 7:10 pm

((( sad ((( JERKY BEAFY! you be so mean !!!!!!! )))

TobiasRedFox

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:26 pm

(( I WILL SAVE THE RP! *Hero pose!!!* ))

Gail grinned at the two now-lovers as he grabbed a few slices of the pizza and backed off, chuckling. "I knew because I've had gay friends before. Plus, Greg, the lack of clothing doesn't help." He pointed out, nodding at him. He settled down, back against the wall. "Now, I'm gonna go check on Johanna. You two, try not to get too excited while the pizza's still going around." He teased before turning and going back down the tunnel he and Zeldrick originally came through
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 11:09 pm

*johanna finially woke up and cleaned herself up in the bathroom. when she came out she checked her phone.*

oh no...my dad called...hope hes ok... *looks worried as i call him back. insted of my dad, i get teh ansuring machine.*

dad? its me johanna...ill be back later on tonight or maby tomorrow morning but dont worry about me. ill be fine...just dont stay up to late tonight...you have work earily in the morning...i love you daddy...bye.

*i hang up my cellphone and put it in my messanger bag. johanna sighed as she rubed her stomach* wonder how long i was out...

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:05 am

Ong his 6th piece now, he starts to nom on the slice of pizza, instead of actually eating it, sorta hanging out of his muzzle. "Mrflerufsher..." He mumbled to himself with a mouthful of food.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games