Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:56 pm
Draco flew after Gemini. "You sure this is the right way, Gemy?"

Raven listened. "Maybe we can try and do some tests to see if you're okay. Like medical tests." Raven suggested to Starfire.

Scorpio nodded his head. "Yes, you should be able to trick her."

Black Feather smiled maliciously. "Well then go ahead and trick her. Take whoever you need along with you and go. We'll see how good you are at tricking Gemini and how easy it is for Gemini to be tricked." Her voice was challenging to see if Oracle would be able to trick Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:01 pm
Athena noticed the territory. Nothing was alive. "Gemini, shouldnt we go on foot. They can notice us higher than if we are lower." Athena slowly flew down to the dead dirt and continued with walking instead of flying.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:12 am
'Hey I wanted to stay with you ! I jsut didn't wanted to sound like i'm emotional !' Arachnid retorted. He looked at his mother worried. 'We should go to a medic centre then come on' he said firmly getting up.

Scott kept his speed constant with Gemini as panic began to set in as the spooky area below. 'I think we should stay upwards so we can easily see him' Scott stuttered fear playing havoc with his body.

The boy finally stopped besides small pond he began grabbing as much fire wood as he could possilby carry and obtain which was wasn't damp. He created a small stack trying to reduce the danger to the environemt. He lite after many minutes of fruitlessly scrapping two mat peebles together. He created merry crackling fire creating a huge blakc smokeline stopping when it meet the clouds high in the sky.

He hurried away from the pond towards the very distant cliffs. He'd lead the group sufficently deep enough into the forest and now it was time to exceute his master plan. He stopped by the bumpy edges of the cliffs the tide being obliterated against it as the wind forced it across. He grabbed his mini-breather from his utility belt he stepped back as he sprinted full on leaping other the cliff and into the murky blue abyss. He crashed into the water his hearing impaired by the eerie silence of the water. He swam deeper and southwards towards his desintation.

Scott suddenly bolted upright seing the tell tale signs of a fire. 'Dad fire !' he exclaimed pointlessly indicating it's location.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 am
(No sorry I can't at the moment I don't have much time. Again I am sorry)

Robin looked up at the fire. 'OK Scott set us down carefully' he patted his son on the back proud he'd spotted the fire and manages to act mature and keep up with Gemini.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:28 am
Scott nodded decreasing in height until he arrived in the clearing. He assesed the situation as his dad had taught him. He saw a pond ..water. He summoned a cloud carrying a scoop of water above the fire he dropped it the fire extinguised instanlty as it released a hiss as it smouldered weakly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:15 am
Athena watched the smoke everywere from Scott. She held out her hands and evappearated the smoke. She kept on walking. She heard a splash from a mile away. Her head turned. She kept on following Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vesta rolled her eyes. She thought inside her mind. Oracle shouldnt be the one to trick because she has always tried to be evil. And Gemini's friends could never be tricked by Oracle. For everything she did. Someone should trick her who hasnt appeared before Gemini before.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:38 am
Draco watched the fire go out and nodded at Scott. "Nice thinking." He complimented the boy before turning towards the ocean.

Black Feather noticed Vesta roll her eyes. She smirked at Vesta. "Is there something that you aren't telling us? Maybe you have some idea to help Oracle out, or accomplish the task if Oracle fails?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 11:44 am
Vesta looked at black feather. "Sorry its just that Oracle always have been attacking Gemini ever since they were little. Even Gemini's friends wouldnt trust her. I was just thinking maybe someone who has never appeared before Gemini or her friends. The person could be there friend and be trusted just get a new outfit. Then when everyone is sleeping thats when she/he attacks." Vesta looked at Black Feather. "Sorry...."  

ElectricCandii

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:05 pm
Gemini than began to feel a little weaker and so landed on a rock and not to far from her friends but she didn't show that she was feeling weak. Gemini looked around the place and saw how dead it was.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes, maybe we should see what is wrong with me," said Starfire.

Then Fox stood up and walked towrds Starfire and handed out her hand. "Need a hand," she said.

Starfire grabbed Fox's hand and got up. She said, "Why thank you Fox. My son sure does know how to pick them."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:29 pm
Corona listen to what Vesta said and said, "Well, you know right only Oracle can kill Gemini." "Hm, I'll go with Oracle to make sure she doesn't fail," said Corona.

"Hm, I'll also take Scorpio and DarkStar," said Oracle then they all took off.

Corona took off with them and they went deaper in the forest adn spotted a girl on a rock and it was Gemini. "Well, what do you know, its Gemini," she said.

"Hm, Corona can we use your flute to draw her here and I'll put up dark mgic mix with wind so ehr friends don't follow her," explained Oracle.

"Very well," said Corona. She than played her flute to draw Gemini there and only a sound that Gemini could here.

Then Oracle mixed her dark magic with wind that covered Gemini and so herfreinds can't see or find her.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:33 pm
Leo sat patiently and waited for Fortunna's response to his question.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:34 pm
"Well, Leo you were hard to tell if you liked me back," said Fortunna as she stood up. "Not to be mean but you did kind of acted stupid around me," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 pm
Then Gemini saw black wind surrounding her and couldn't see her friends anymore. She than heard a flute sound, her eyes went blank, and followed the sound into the trees.

"Hm, it works," aid DarkStar.

Then Gemini reached to where Corona and Oracle were.

DarkStar tied her up in dark magic vines.

Then Gemini jknocked out cold.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:39 pm
Leo smiled and said,"now that's not fair, I act stupid around plenty of other people too."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:47 pm
Athena couldnt sence Gemini anymore. "GEMNINI!" She flew up into the sky tring to find her. "GEMINI!"

~~~~~~~~~~``
Vesta was surprised. 'Wow that was fast and easy." Vesta heard Athena. "But I think people know she is gone."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games