Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:11 pm
falls off the tree and sits up and drinks a soda 'hm"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:14 pm
Kiara ignored Byakuga. As he said, she wasn't his Sensei so she didn't have to care about him. Right now, she only cared about herself, the Academy Students and her friends. Also, her Sensei Akane.  

GorgeousC

Pocky Ate My Username

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:18 pm
"alright... i've practiced this before... remember the scrolls..." he did the handsigns and said "bushin no justu!" there was a falling onver crash dummy, that didnt look like much. he tried it again, ith no sucsess. he stopped, breathed, did the handsigns and yelled "bushin no justu!" as a clone that looks like him, but with the wrong clothes, and eye color. he kept practicinguntil he got it right.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:19 pm
yells to self "ugh dang sensei leaving us to go to another squad and now we have no squad .. dang it" crashes can and throws it it the air and pulls a kunai out and throw it at the soda and hits it the the can fall to the ground with the kunai in it "ugh now i wonder who will be are squad leader "... yells it and then screams "i hope not the ignorate kiara" .  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:21 pm
gets up and walks to the hokages office  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:22 pm
Kiara saw Byakuga leaving. "Finally," she said. She then sighed. "Maybe now we can get some peace and quiet to practice the Jutsus," she mumbled. Some of her students could hear the words that she's saying but not very clearly.  

GorgeousC

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:41 pm
Yasu took a breath as she concentrated and started to do the handsigns, "Bushin no Jutsu!" Yasu said and a clone of her was there but it was just a bit paler than her not very noticable. "Oh, so close." Yasu said then try again as she started to do the handsigns, "Bushin no Jutsu!" Yasu said as she finally gotten a clone that looked exactly like her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Kiara smiled at Yasu. "Now, hit that clone and try making more than one at the same time," she told Yasu. Yasu was doing a very good job.  

GorgeousC

Pink Bubbly Goo

5,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 2:56 pm
Yasu quirk up an eyebrow but sigh as she punches her clones gone and started the handsigns again, "Bushin no Jutsu!" Yasu said as two of her appeared out of smoke while Yasu looked at Kiara whilegetting ready to get rid of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:01 pm
"Good job!" she said with a smile.  

GorgeousC

Pocky Ate My Username

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:04 pm
ditari heard what sensei said, and tried making two. he again gathed his chakra and tried agian. he got two clones, one perfect and one with the wrong head. he went through all the handsingns and got it perfectly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:08 pm
Kiara looked at Ditari. "Good job!" she told him. He was also doing a good job.  

GorgeousC

Ozark0816

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:25 pm
OOC: Since I HAVE to post here to get out of the academy, let's just get this done with. Please note that my posts will be lacking in order to just get this stage over with as quick as possible.

Taiku walked in. He was obviously extremely late. He had been attempting to invent something new the entire night before and fell asleep, over sleeping a tad too much. Good thing though, he looked all combed and groomed like he usually was. With an heir of himself being better than everyone else, he stepped up to the teacher. The Sensei was a she. Great. "Let's hurry up and get this over with," Taiku said with a stoic expression on his face. He was bored and had been in the academy for years. But after training with The Dragon (his machine that harnessed and helped control chakra), he knew that he was ready to master the jutsu he needed to graduate.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:27 pm
sits on the tree again and is thinking of what jutsu to praactice"  

teddy_byakuga

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 3:29 pm
Kiara showed Taiku how to do the Clone and Transformation Jutsu.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games