Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:01 pm
Bloodbane smirked and nodded his head. "Come on, Oracle and Trixie. We're going to go see who's outside. The rest of you stay here and guard the cages." Bloodbane flew outside of the hideout, quickly unleashing a large wave of shadows at Changeling and Haru.

~~

Raven watched Bloodbane leave. She pressed her hands against the cage bars to try to channel her magic through them. The shadows blocked her powers. Her hands were stinging a lot from the shadows before Raven finally gave up with that plan. She sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:05 pm
When Gemini and Iris arrived behind the hideout. They found an opening. "Iris if I'm gone for way too long come after me," said Gemini as she turned into a wolf and ran inside. she ran and ran until she spotted Raven in a cage and Persephone. "GET AWAY FROM RAVEN YOU HAG!" yelled Gemini as she pounsed Persephone to the ground.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:24 pm
As Persephone was surprised atacked by Gemini she was knocked to the ground. "You brat!" yelled Persephone as she kicked Gemini off and had her hit a wall. "And how dare you call me that. I don't even know how the Titans put up with you even Raven. Heheh, maybe I should take your powers and see how you do without them," she said as she ran towards Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 10:31 pm
"Ar!" yelled Gemini pain as she hit the wall hard. She than saw Persephone coming after her and jumped out of the way. Then Gemini launched herseldf at Persephone again, knocked her to the ground, and bit her shoulder hard. She than jumped off of her and now there was blood coming out of Gemini's wolf teeth/mouth. "Grrrrrr," she growled. She than turned abck ito ehr normal form, put both hands up, wind swirled around her and she yelled, "WIND!" Then the wind came straight towards Persephone and blew her out of the building threw the roof. She than looked towards Raven, turned into a dragon and tried to brake Raven free. But couldn't and so she turned back into her normal form and than kneeled to her knees as she felt weak from the battle earlier and trying to set Raven free.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 11:06 pm
Trixie smiled. She teleported behind Changeling. And slashed him with a sword. "Not a very good hiding spot."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crystal looked at the cage. She looked at the shadows sworming the cages. She sat and concientrated on the cage. The cage exploded the whole room and Raven's cage. Crystal turned toward the villians. "Now that was stupid." Crystal felt the water inside the walls with the pipes. She controlled all the water around her and blasted them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:20 am
Changeling crenged in pain but the faintly smiled and said,"Who's hiding." He then turned into a gorrilla and punched Trixie in the face, sending her flying into the wall.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:51 am
Trixie moved the cement walls off of her and stood up. She threw 3 fire daggers toward him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 9:59 am
haru shot three spikes to counter the daggers and said,"It's over Trixie."

italius stood next to haru and said,"Yeah, you can't take all three of us."

Changeling smiled and said,'They've got a point."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:25 am
Trixie smiled. "Watch me!" Trixie teleported behind them and put daggers in each of her hands and stabbed Changling and Italius.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:01 am
Haru stabbed Trixie in the stomach and then kicked her away as he yelled,"Big mistake."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:04 am
Trixie stumbled and got back to her feet. Trixie threw the dagger tring to aim at his heart.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:24 am
Haru created a huge spike out of his chest and said,'Your daggers won't work on me."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:28 am
Trixie smiled. She teleported behing him and pressed her hands on the back of his neck making him go in a black out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:37 am
haru fell to the ground unconcious.

Italius Ignited after seeing what Trixie had done to haru. He then punched her in the face leaving a massive burn.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:41 am
Trixie screamed in pain. She jumped onto Italius and choked him.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games