Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:50 pm
He bowed to Esole and set them down "Very well....then i will scout ahead and make sure nothing will bother any of us..." He turned and walked off, his confident stride still going strong. Time to test my theory....Hahaha Living puppets! I can hardly wait.

((exit stage left! -poofs-))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 5:53 pm
Turning from Melthin, Esole looked to Kiae. She could see the woman's weavings of saidar, keeping sound from going out. She didn't want to intrude upon the Yellow's privacy so she pretended to occupy herself with adjusting Melthin's cloak.

(I'll be back Monday. Possibly Sunday, idk.)  

Professor Inky
Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:02 pm
Color Me Fubar

"I don't want to near him enough to watch him," Kiae said. She could feel the creature neaby inside, and a sudden urge to just channel Air at everything bothering her appeared.
"I need to rest after all, I think," she admitted, rubbing her head.
Anthenor slowly nodded. "I don't plan on sleeping, myself." He turned the logs in the fire with a long stick trying to get the flames to feed, rather than suffocate. He seemed to know exactly how to do it too.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:04 pm
Anthenor
Anthenor slowly nodded. "I don't plan on sleeping, myself." He turned the logs in the fire with a long stick trying to get the flames to feed, rather than suffocate. He seemed to know exactly how to do it too.

Not seeing Andurael anywhere, and hoping he had gone after the man to keep an eye on him, Kiae yawned and rested her head on Anthenor's shoulder without a second thought, closing her eyes.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:13 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

Not seeing Andurael anywhere, and hoping he had gone after the man to keep an eye on him, Kiae yawned and rested her head on Anthenor's shoulder without a second thought, closing her eyes.
Anthenor blinked a moment paused in tending the fire and then went back to what he was doing. The real trick to it was using small weaves of Fire to to grow the flames hotter.

Andurael had stalked off after the stranger, he felt Kiae's distrust and thought it good to watch him. He used his shifting cloak to hid himself. This man was up to something.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:21 pm
Cobain felt a strong surge of jealosy, but stomped on it severely. He shook himself from his own thoughts and moved closer to Kiae and Anethenor. "Is something wrong?" He asked quietly.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:24 pm
((EDIT)) Anthenor kept to the fire. He didn't know how to react so he pretended nothing was the matter. "She is sleeping, apparently."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:24 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
"Oh, you already are," Sielle informed him, smiling wickedly in amusement. "I'm a master at reading people - and your face and gestures tell me all I need to know. Surprised? Thought I was a soft-headed fool?"
She laughed again, shaking her head.

"If this is your idea of squirming, then yes, I think you are." Dorian said, slightly bored. "I think you'd better decide on a course of action. You're beginning to bore me."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:27 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
"If this is your idea of squirming, then yes, I think you are." Dorian said, slightly bored. "I think you'd better decide on a course of action. You're beginning to bore me."

Sielle raised an eyebrow, and suddenly tightened the weaves and lifted him up into the air. The peregrine perched on his shoulder and dug its talons into his shoulder.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:30 pm
Color Me Fubar
((New Order))
Sielle raised an eyebrow, and suddenly tightened the weaves and lifted him up into the air. The peregrine perched on his shoulder and dug its talons into his shoulder.

((You do realize he's wearing a chain shirt, right? rofl ))
"And now?" Dorian said, slightly dizzy and finding it difficult to draw breath. "And what does your bird intend to do? Make a nest somewhere on my shoulder?" He chuckled. His intelligent mind told him to abondon the whole thing, but he was far too proud to do that.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:33 pm
((New Order))
Heavy-Metal-Hippie
((You do realize he's wearing a chain shirt, right? rofl ))
"And now?" Dorian said, slightly dizzy and finding it difficult to draw breath. "And what does your bird intend to do? Make a nest somewhere on my shoulder?" He chuckled. His intelligent mind told him to abondon the whole thing, but he was far too proud to do that.

(And it has links.)

Sielle only smiled thinly, and almost seemed to gesture to the bird. He snapped his beak uncomfortably close to Dorian's ear, and she waved. "Would you like to lose an ear?" she asked honestly. "I can ensure your wish comes true."
She had a vicious streak in her deeper than most people guessed, and there were many things she could do with the man.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:34 pm
(("Kiae, wake your a** up!" *kicks* rofl ))
"Kiae?" Cobain said, putting a hand on her shoulder and shaking her gently. "Is something the matter?" He persisted, concerned. He had seen the worrying looks between the two and this new fellow.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:43 pm
(You sumbitch!)

"Mmm...go 'way," she mumbled, and blinked blearily at Cobain. Again. "I was trying to sleep," she complained, becoming a bit cranky. "I did a lot! I think I deserve some rest!"  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games